Help Deal With a Loss.

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Help Deal With a Loss.

Postby XxMudkip77xX » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey peoples. Normally i'm a cheerful person but my doggy Rusty recently had to be put down. He was getting extremely old, and he had a hip replacement so he was unable to walk. He's my most favorite pet i've ever had (hes also the only i've had). He died at the age of 17 and hes a german shepard so im suprised he stayed with me for so long. Ok back on topic. Could anyone share with me some tips to help me lessen the deep blow? I'm actually depressed and i have no clue where to start cheering up. Thanks for any help!

P.s. While i do appreciate gifts and all. I honestly think you should keep them as i'm only looking for someone to talk with or help :)
Last edited by XxMudkip77xX on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XxMudkip77xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help Deal With a Loss.

Postby XxMudkip77xX » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:11 pm

Bump
XxMudkip77xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:23 pm

Maybe try posting Here? or perhaps even the Dog Chat as someone there may be able to help you out even further. (:

Sorry for your loss, nonetheless!
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMudkip77xX » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:33 pm

Shane Dawson wrote:Maybe try posting Here? or perhaps even the Dog Chat as someone there may be able to help you out even further. (:

Sorry for your loss, nonetheless!

Alrighty thanks ima try :)
XxMudkip77xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me