Deer Lovers?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Deer Lovers?

Postby meeeeeeeedic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:20 am

There are a bunch of deer that pass by my house every so often,, they're so elegant tbh
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

atlas, vega, or jupi // any/all
artist and music teacher.
currently looking for commission work!
info on my site, noctivagant <3

noctivagant // ko-fi // ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
meeeeeeeedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth is trash. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 am

hey there! my favorite animal is a tie between deer and barn owls, but it's quite strange because i also am a hunter. i'm quite a new one however as i just got my license this year. ik my account seems very cutesy and girly but i'm actually more of a tomboy than anything! i personally think hunting deer for trophy is horrible. i live in new york state, where white-tailed deer are heavily overpopulated. without hunting, disease spreads easier and it could affect the health of many animals. i haven't taken a deer yet, but i'm going to use all the meat. of course, i respect all of those who disagree with hunting. just throwing my stance out there! <3
x.xSHE DEPENDS
xxx----------------------

xxxshe/her | 11.15 | infp
...xfree art shop ;; closed
xx.xabout me | avatar ©
xxx.xxxxxx
xxxx.xx------------
xxxxxx ON YOU
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepie » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:13 am

Aw. I love deer so much.
There’s plenty of white tailed deer at the church I attend and they’re fairly tame.
I know it may be unhealthy for them, but I’ve found they love doughnuts. They’ll swarm you if they catch sight of you holding one.
(‐^▽^‐)

Hello, I’m Judith and I’m up to talk. No worries because I don’t bite. Well, the only thing I will bite is into a nice slice of pizza.

”Don’t forget beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies”
Sleepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brynmala » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:21 am

We have quite a lot of deer around where I live - both species are non-native and were originally escapes from a wildlife park and have spread around the area. Mostly we have Muntjac, which are very small (about labrador dog sized) and solitary - we see them sometimes, but mostly we hear them as they bark. Today when we were out riding we saw three Chinese water deer, also quite small.
Brynmala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:52 am

I love deer!

A while back my dog found a really small fawn out in the woods and naturally the closest deer sanctuary was three hours away, so we drove to drop her off (she was really small and not doing well :c). When we got there we found out that she was so little that she had probably been a twin and her mother had abandoned her. Within a few minutes she was being fed formula and making the cutest little deer noises! The woman who owned the sanctuary let us meet the other baby deer and our little twin lived. It was magical.
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glebushka » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 am

Deer are very cute. Their tails are so funny, and the horns are strong and beautiful. Hooves. I love hooves! :D
† Гори, чтобы светить †
Glebushka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LegionWolf » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am

One of the many deer I had tracked for my internship <3 This photo was extremely lucky as the battery in her tracking collar had been dead for a while. We just happened to find her grazing in a field while radio-tracking one of the near-by bucks.
just yourself be if weird is you

LegionWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplefire309 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 am

I love deer! I have a cute little deer statue I got for 2 bucks at a yard sale! I also have a deer antler that was shed by a pond with lots of deer tracks!
Maplefire309

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me