Goats

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: goats

Postby ۞Silverheart۞ » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:03 am

mia745 wrote:i have two pygmy goats! cinnamon is younger and is my little sisters goat. And mine is S'mores, he is older. They are a lot of work but they are super adorable and fun to play with!
this is not cinnamon but this is what he looks like. cinnamon has a long white beard.

this is not s'mores, but this is what he looks like.

aw there so cute<3
well
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
۞Silverheart۞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The-red-queen » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 am

۞Silverheart۞ wrote:
mia745 wrote:
۞Silverheart۞ wrote:Image
new little baby goat were getting from a market down near California<3

what a cutie! where in California?

near the bottom i am not sure what the name is but it looks a little like this

looks like Sanoma county!
The-red-queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ۞Silverheart۞ » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:31 am

mia745 wrote:
mia745 wrote:
۞Silverheart۞ wrote:Image
new little baby goat were getting from a market down near California<3

what a cutie! where in California?

near the bottom i am not sure what the name is but it looks a little like this

looks like Sanoma county![/quote]

i asked my parents and you were actually correct! nice job at guessing!
well
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
۞Silverheart۞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:29 am

I own three goats, and love them to pieces. My first goat is a 8 month old boer wether who's name is Rally. He's a big cry baby who when I got him was terrified of me. (He was suppose to be a 4H meat goat, but I fell in love with him and am keeping him as a pet)

A couple hours after we picked up Rally, we went to a Nigerian Dwarf breeder and picked up my birthday present a black and white buckling who I named Zeus. The next day we went back and got two bottle babies named Athena and Apollo. Apollo died in Dec from a birth issue, but Athena is doing amazing.

Athena is currently without a companion, because the doeling we got to replace Apollo got sick and died as well. (She hadn't had any contact with the older goats yet thankfully) Once we get moved, I'll be getting another doeling around Athena's age to be her friend.

All three are trained to walk on a leash, and the NDs are trained to spin on command. Rally will be trained to pull a cart and drive a small cart eventually.

Athena goes just about everywhere with me, including to the beach, pet store, and even out to eat lunch. Zeus comes along to the beach, but hasnt tried any of the other places yet! (He's scared of dogs) Yesterday Athena was in a pet parade actually.
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ۞Silverheart۞ » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:11 am

.Middy. wrote:I own three goats, and love them to pieces. My first goat is a 8 month old boer wether who's name is Rally. He's a big cry baby who when I got him was terrified of me. (He was suppose to be a 4H meat goat, but I fell in love with him and am keeping him as a pet)

A couple hours after we picked up Rally, we went to a Nigerian Dwarf breeder and picked up my birthday present a black and white buckling who I named Zeus. The next day we went back and got two bottle babies named Athena and Apollo. Apollo died in Dec from a birth issue, but Athena is doing amazing.

Athena is currently without a companion, because the doeling we got to replace Apollo got sick and died as well. (She hadn't had any contact with the older goats yet thankfully) Once we get moved, I'll be getting another doeling around Athena's age to be her friend.

All three are trained to walk on a leash, and the NDs are trained to spin on command. Rally will be trained to pull a cart and drive a small cart eventually.

Athena goes just about everywhere with me, including to the beach, pet store, and even out to eat lunch. Zeus comes along to the beach, but hasnt tried any of the other places yet! (He's scared of dogs) Yesterday Athena was in a pet parade actually.

aw there so cute!
well
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
۞Silverheart۞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scuttlefish » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:52 am

Wow, it would be awesome to go into Petco and see a goat! Or anywhere, for that matter.
I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoatLover20 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm

I am, as anyone who knows me says, obsessed with goats. I've been raising and breeding goats for almost 4 years.Right now me and my brother have 10 goats (2 are bucks), saanen,alpine,and Lamancha or crosses between those breeds. I also show my goats at a community fair :D I love seeing and talking to other goat lovers! I've included pictures of 2 :D
Attachments
Aslan.jpg
This is my Saanen Buck, Aslan.
Aslan.jpg (88.45 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Willow.jpg
This is my alpine kid, Willow. She's about 8 months old.
Willow.jpg (30.64 KiB) Viewed 86 times
GoatLover20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:29 am

Asian is adorable!

I'm getting two more goats after we move. Thinking another Nigerian Dwarf, and a Nubian. They will be Athena's companion.
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:FarmGirlAtHeart:. » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:43 am

I haven't posted a picture yet, but here are my girls! They will be giving birth end of April, early May. Yes, the bigger one, Persephone, is okay.

Everyday, it's getting closer...

Going faster than a roller coaster...
.:FarmGirlAtHeart:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Mean Kitty » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:53 pm

I have 5 goats! 2 Min Nubians, a buck and nanny, 2 Nigerian Dwarf does and one Nigerian Dwarf Whether. I would post pictures but don't really have any good ones. Though, right now I also have my sister's 4 goats because they had to move, which all but 1 had came from me in the first place, haha. So I'm at 9 for the time being.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mods: My nieces are Kaylee197 and Rosie197. We sometimes share an IP.
The Mean Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me