Remembrance - for those who've lost pets

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Remembrance - for those who've lost pets

Postby FamousSmarty » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:19 pm

Image I light this candle in honor of Freckles my border collie, she was put down due to old age and not being able to walk. On April 5 2013.

FamousSmarty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:19 pm

lost my darling 6 mo. old australian shepherd puppy almost a month ago. it was hard for the first few weeks, but things are slowly looking up. there is another puppy we put a deposit down for that will be ready mid-may. i'm looking forward to this new kiddo, but will always have a place in my heart for my sock-stealer. so many memories and so much love in such a short amount of time.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cherry blossom. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:41 am

To My Baby Girl: Spirit
June 2017-February 2018
Dear Spirit, your soul is unmatchable. Though you were just a little hamster, your curiosity and happiness was beautiful. All those times you'd happily sleep in my hand, all the times you'd escape your cage to curl up on my bed. That day when I found your body curled up in an endless sleep was one of the worst days of my life. Your soul didn't deserve the body of a hamster, it deserved something as big and beautiful as your heart. I know one day, when a stranger glances at me and smiles, I know it will be you. I can't say how much you are loved and missed. Rest in peace, my darling.

Spirit died suddenly in February, 2018. Her death is a mystery.

To My Baby Boy: Bear
November 2017-April 2018
Dear Bear, I love you. I cannot say how much I am sorry. Your life was too short. I just hope I gave you joy in the short life you were given. The last moments holding your body were devastating, I'm sorry I couldn't have done more for you. Your comical big ears and beautiful black body made you so lovable. You little hamster troublemaker. Remember the day you escaped? I found you staring into my eyes at the end of my bed. I chased you around my room for two hours until finally putting you in your cage. You were such a nervous little boy when I first got you, I'm sorry your personality didn't shine for longer. Wherever you are, know that letting you go was one of the biggest regrets of my life. Shine bright, my angel.

In April, 2018, Bear broke his leg. He was peacefully euthanized.
.cherry blossom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roman'sGirl75 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:14 am

To the 10 members of my 15 dog pack who have passed away since mid Feb. of this year. Blaze, Isis,Gypsy, Nyx, Tank, Bella, Valkyrie,Thunder, Tundra and Cash. I cared deeply for each one of you but Bella and Nyx you two were my heart and soul you were my Service Dogs my angels in fur coats. I'll miss you two for ever. Tank I remember giving you your name because you were built like a tank. Tundra you were daddy's grunt because every time we picked you up you'd grunt. Thunder you were just you. Gypsy girl you had your days when you didnt want anyone around you but your daddy. Blaze I hope you find your sister Garnet where ever you are little man. Isis I know that now you and Blaze are happy again. Valkyrie be good while we are apart. Finally Cash I never deserved you. You could have been so much better than you were. To all of you though I am so so sorry I failed you all. Each of you will be in my thoughts every day. I wish I deserved half the love you gave me. I'll miss you till we meet again Love always Mom.
Roman'sGirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starrats » Fri May 04, 2018 7:52 am

I would like to put this tiny candle here for all the tiny angels I have lost in my life :cry:

All my rat babies :cry:
Heidi, Ingrid, Polly, Fleur, Princess, Eevee, Starmie, Mickey, Misty, Kessie, Pongo, Humpie, Bonnie, Lucky, Nala, Bella, Skippy, Floortje, Minni, Goldie, Clover, Sally, Flower, Sandy, Sophie, Penelope, Pixie, Phoenix

My hamsters :cry:
Peppi, Sparky, Lotje, Billy Brown, Mika, Frummel, Bobby, Lilo, Lin Lin, Ezri, Samina

My Guinea Pigs :cry:
Dinosaurus (Dino) and Spikey

My Rabbit :cry:
Kruimeltje

The cats I grew up with :cry:
Humpie and Bonnie

and my Foster dogs :cry:
Tommy and Festos
Image Image Image

My Birthday is October 23

Tiny Dwayne "The Pet Rock" Johnson
I'm a Boar
People with this sign are
said to have these characteristics:

Simple, honest, loyal, calm, thoughtful,
intelligent, hard working, strong,
peace-loving, trusting.
Sometimes they can be naive,
gullible, materialistic, clingy
Starrats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peach-tea » Fri May 04, 2018 9:34 am

In September, I lost my dog. He was very old, about the age of 18. He was put down while I was attending my classes. The very next day, my cat died in my arms. This year has been very rough.
peach-tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sat May 05, 2018 12:36 pm

One of my hermit crabs passed away today, his friend won’t interact with me at all I have never experienced a crab that “grieves” but thats what its looking like. My other crabs are acting normally. Only the last crab from a batch of three I adopted together is acting different, both her pals are gone. :c Just buried him, rest well little Kogami.
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camelia2 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:33 am

Last month Opal, one of my outside feral cat, which I used to feed and play with passed away of kidney failure. I hope she knows her 3 furr babies, those little silver teddy bear fluffs are safe and well and the people that adopted them love them♡
RIP my dear Opal, my little fluffy calico
Camelia2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Wed May 09, 2018 6:02 pm

you had more time. you had life in you still. i wish i could follow you now.
i miss you so much, my sun, my moon and all my stars.
my Joy. (25.04.08-12.10.17).
if there are no dogs in heaven, when i die i want to go where they went.
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GAIRENTH » Thu May 10, 2018 12:59 am

For Buster, Sadie, Buddy, Dillon, Cameron, Jack, and Duke.

Whether they were around for all of my life or as little as a month, they're always in my heart. <3
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me