LOCK

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Do You Ride Horses? Fresh Thread

Postby sam sam » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:25 am

Well, honestly, I would sell her, we are going to sell our foal, then breed my mare again.
~Doc's Bluestreak

sam sam's updates wrote:~School is eating me alive. Thankfully, I'm passing with As though!

"No matter how bad the lesson was, always thank the horse because he could have killed you, but he chose not to. "

-Unknown
sam sam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kickin' up dirt » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 am

sam sam wrote:Well, honestly, I would sell her, we are going to sell our foal, then breed my mare again.

Thanks for your honest opinion :3
Kickin' up dirt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hanoverian » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:28 am

Camisado wrote:
Never- She's a dun ^.^

Hano - lol, I'm the only one at my barn that likes Harmony, no one else wants to put up with her attitude. xD

Yeah, Uman is downhill and spooks at everything... plus he likes to be wiggly and stiff! You really have to ride every step with him, and I love the challenge. <33
Hanoverian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sam sam » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:29 am

Come to me if you ever want a truthfully opinion, because most of the time I don't sugar coat anything.
~Doc's Bluestreak

sam sam's updates wrote:~School is eating me alive. Thankfully, I'm passing with As though!

"No matter how bad the lesson was, always thank the horse because he could have killed you, but he chose not to. "

-Unknown
sam sam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 am

sam sam wrote:
Come to me if you ever want a truthfully opinion, because most of the time I don't sugar coat anything.

orly? I know you too well in person to believe that >.>
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
Outside of CS, I post my photography on Flickr and Pack.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kickin' up dirt » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 am

sam sam wrote:

Thank you<3
Kickin' up dirt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sam sam » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 am

tanner wrote:
sam sam wrote:

orly? I know you too well in person to believe that >.>

Well I mean most of the time I'm not rude about, but I do say things that I believe.
~Doc's Bluestreak

-Unknown
sam sam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 am

Hanoverian wrote:Never: That is Uman, the love of my life, the horsey I lease. c: There is another picture of him in my riding profile. <33
He is a nutcase and spooker, but I love him. He really is a sweetheart. I'm the only one at my barn that likes him, though. xD

He looks adorable. I don't usually like the white over a blue eye/eyes, but his is cute. :3
Th nutcases are the best though. They aren't machine-like, and are more fun. <3

Camisado wrote:
Never- She's a dun ^.^

She must be pretty, I love duns, but I only show Paints and it's extremely hard to find a dun paint.
paying 5 C$ for ANY WL rare or 2 WL EUCs!
✨Never's Flight Rising✨ ❄️Rush’s Flight Rising❄️
ImageImage
hi im Never, and Rush is a huge adorable loser <3
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tanner » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:26 am

My dream horse(color) is a pintaloosa <3.
Imageby
I'm not active on CS anymore, but if it's important, PM me, although I can't promise I'll respond.
Outside of CS, I post my photography on Flickr and Pack.
tanner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:43 am

~Swirl Pop~ wrote:We are thinking of selling our mare and foal.We took all four of our horses down to board them until we get back.And the man is selling a horse named Demon,he's a barrel horse and trail rides and such.He's about 14.2 and is sorta owned by his daughter,and they have a very special bond,though she moved back with her mom and he is pretty upset with her about different things so he's selling him,and I don't think his daughter knows.Anyway We only have two horses we can ride with a family of four.I ride my neighbor's horse and I love him,but it's not the same when I don't own him.My sister doesn't want to sell the mare and foal but she doesn't have much say in it since she has a horse,it's like she has a horse and doesn't want us to sell the two for me to have my own.Therefore we are thinking of getting Demon.Yeah,if we do sale them it will be upsetting since we watched the birth,and she was born at our house,but it's better for them since they will have a lot of grass.We can't do anything with them so they just sit out there.The mare could/can kill you and it's just a waste of money.What do y'all think?

Definately sell the two. Together, depending on the foal's age. They're just burning hay at this point, correct? Selling a foal is always tough, but it, usually, has to be done.

sam sam wrote:Well, honestly, I would sell her, we are going to sell our foal, then breed my mare again.

Why are you breeding your mare again?
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me