LOCK

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Do You Ride Horses? Fresh Thread

Postby classi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 am

Aw, now I don't know who I want to ride. I still LOOOVE Winnie, but now I love Butter too.
I love Winnie more, but now I kind of like riding Butter a teensy bit more. But... erg.
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't quit. Thanks, Dolphin, everything you said is true!
And gymnastics are fun. We trotted/cantered in a circle the whole time. But over jumps and stuff. And my instructor even raised the jump to a bit over 2 feet... I think 2"3? Or maybe it was 2.
Oh, and you guys know Pet? Well, guess how long she has been riding horses?
6 years.
And she can only slow Winnie a tiny bit better than me.
6 years.
That's 4 years more than me. 0.0

Edit : OMG DOLPHIN!!! How did I miss that ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get a horse. Maybe you'll get Skye!
Last edited by classi on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
classi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby classi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:24 am

Um, guys, I think we need a fresher thread... anyone want to make the new thread? Dolphin? Hano - whenever you get on? Sam? Hime? Anyone?
classi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby psychodrama » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 am

.raindrop. wrote:Um, guys, I think we need a fresher thread... anyone want to make the new thread? Dolphin? Hano - whenever you get on? Sam? Hime? Anyone?

Theres no point untill it reaches 900.

@ Your other post, Its all about the rider. I know a girl who has been riding nearly 10 years. And me only 4. I can control Ruby alot better than her and am well trusted.

Why is Horsemart on my mosy recently visitied site? O.o I havent been on it.
psychodrama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsdemonnxoxo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 am

I just had an awesome day.I was riding my four-wheeler in the back and there is a good, size hole and I went in it with my back straight and when I was coming out, it felt like I just jumped a horse!Its was an awesome feeling.So I kept doing it over and over, because that is the only thing that made, me feel better about myself with a horse, lol.Don't you think that is weird?I also, closed my eyes, and I could picture myself riding a brown horse, flying over a jump!!(: Now, I am very eager to start Equestrian.
itsdemonnxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby psychodrama » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 am

ZeldaxLove wrote:
I just had an awesome day.I was riding my four-wheeler in the back and there is a good, size hole and I went in it with my back straight and when I was coming out, it felt like I just jumped a horse!Its was an awesome feeling.So I kept doing it over and over, because that is the only thing that made, me feel better about myself with a horse, lol.Don't you think that is weird?I also, closed my eyes, and I could picture myself riding a brown horse, flying over a jump!!(: Now, I am very eager to start Equestrian.

You have never riden? You wont be jumping 3ft straight away :p. When are you starting?
psychodrama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsdemonnxoxo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 am

Well, I messaged a Equestrian owner a few miles away from me, and they still haven't answered.I don't know if I am going to be able to do it or not?Well, I was offering me to be a worker in the stables and help clean around, and in return, my getting free Hunt Class lessons.They cost at $25.00 and that is for a group lesson, and which includes all of the tack and equipment that you would need for either English or Western.(: I am hoping I can get a summer job, there!
itsdemonnxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 am

.raindrop. wrote:Aw, now I don't know who I want to ride. I still LOOOVE Winnie, but now I love Butter too.
I love Winnie more, but now I kind of like riding Butter a teensy bit more. But... erg.
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't quit. Thanks, Dolphin, everything you said is true!
And gymnastics are fun. We trotted/cantered in a circle the whole time. But over jumps and stuff. And my instructor even raised the jump to a bit over 2 feet... I think 2"3? Or maybe it was 2.
Oh, and you guys know Pet? Well, guess how long she has been riding horses?
6 years.
And she can only slow Winnie a tiny bit better than me.
6 years.
That's 4 years more than me. 0.0

Edit : OMG DOLPHIN!!! How did I miss that ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get a horse. Maybe you'll get Skye!

I'm glad Buttercup is growing on you. ^^
The more you post about her, the more she sounds like Chloe. Same kind of personality, at the very least.
And I keep forgetting you've only been riding for two years. That's seriously impressive. I've only just started learning to jump cross rails and I've been riding for four years. I have a lot of catching up to do. xD

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoofbeats » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 am

ZeldaxLove wrote:
Well, I messaged a Equestrian owner a few miles away from me, and they still haven't answered.I don't know if I am going to be able to do it or not?Well, I was offering me to be a worker in the stables and help clean around, and in return, my getting free Hunt Class lessons.They cost at $25.00 and that is for a group lesson, and which includes all of the tack and equipment that you would need for either English or Western.(: I am hoping I can get a summer job, there!

But have you ridden before? Or been around horses for a while? I don't recommend doing that if you haven't...
Hoofbeats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby classi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 am

♥TMR♥ wrote:
.raindrop. wrote:Um, guys, I think we need a fresher thread... anyone want to make the new thread? Dolphin? Hano - whenever you get on? Sam? Hime? Anyone?

Theres no point untill it reaches 900.

@ Your other post, Its all about the rider. I know a girl who has been riding nearly 10 years. And me only 4. I can control Ruby alot better than her and am well trusted.

Why is Horsemart on my mosy recently visitied site? O.o I havent been on it.

900 pages is in 10 pages. XD And plenty of threads are re-made on even 500-800 pages.
classi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsdemonnxoxo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 am

.:Sapphire:. wrote:
ZeldaxLove wrote:

But have you ridden before? Or been around horses for a while? I don't recommend doing that if you haven't...

I have ridden before, but just not Hunt before?I want to get back into riding before, it is totally to late!The last time, I was around horses was two days ago, when I was taking pictures of a horse I names, Black Storm.(:

Click Hur To View My Facebook Album Of Black Storm.

I would love to re-make this, .raindrop. lol..(:
itsdemonnxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me