Dog Owner Chat v4

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat v4

Postby Ayeyuh » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:01 am

Foreverchaos wrote:@Ayeyuh, You have nothing to worry about!My 5 month old puppy coco, she has been losing her teeth and getting very stinky breath!We thought it could have been a infection so we Room her to the vet and they said it was fine, once she lost all her teeth it would start going away since food tends to get under the teeth that are growing in, but it depends how old your dog is and has he/she lost all her teeth yet?Do you see any food in between his/her teeth?It could be that.

He's 7 years-old and he hasn't lost any teeth yet. We think he has stinky breath because he *ahem* licks his rear-end a lot. We already took him to the vet for that, and we have medication so he doesn't have rear-end issues. Sorry for that grossness.

"The pack is the only thing I need to survive in this world."
Ayeyuh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby juicebox! » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:53 am

to join in the dog comparison chat. they’re beginning to breed rottweilers to have a more smushed nose. they look like pugs, its disgusting.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:59 am

schistad; wrote:
    to join in the dog comparison chat. they’re beginning to breed rottweilers to have a more smushed nose. they look like pugs, its disgusting.

ive noticed this too and its horrible

edit :
    Just found an amazing breeder that makes me think french bulldogs
    are kind of cute !!

here is a picture of a show frenchie vs. one of their frenchies :

the breeder is : http://www.hawbucks.nl/franse-bulldog/en/
Last edited by tea! on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 am

Snow!

good pupper
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXocea » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:23 am

schistad; wrote:

Here's a comparison of what Rottweilers apparently used to look like compared to now.

The Rottie today seems to have a wider head and yes, a shorter snout.
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luzien » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 am

tea! wrote:
schistad; wrote:

where do hey do this...?? even pugs they breed slowly out of there kicked in faces.....this roti...they cant be breed after the breed book then...so they must be withouth legal papers...maybe some strange backyardbreeder or puppymill

@ Rudolph
cute pics he Looks as if he has lots of fun... :mrgreen: is this the first snow yu have this year? my Girl also loves to play in snow^^
...but may i ask something... can you maybe please make pics small...it nearly killed my pc, and some other may have Trouble too ;) ^^

@RebeliousWinter
i think that are very old pics from the very beginning of the breed after the breed was more or less stable...i did see this somewhere once
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 am

i can try, i’m not sure how and yes it’s our first snow, oppie loves snow too but ends up trembling 😂😂
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luzien » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:43 am

@Rudolph
no Problem^^

great, im not sure if i should wish you more snow then :lol: i always want more snow, i think lang fur dogs and terrier love snow and sometimes go grazy with it^^
maybe try a winter coat, maybe even one with legs for oppie...i have some for different weather too, even for really cold weather.^^

@
Ayeyuh wrote:
Foreverchaos wrote:@Ayeyuh, You have nothing to worry about!My 5 month old puppy coco, she has been losing her teeth and getting very stinky breath!We thought it could have been a infection so we Room her to the vet and they said it was fine, once she lost all her teeth it would start going away since food tends to get under the teeth that are growing in, but it depends how old your dog is and has he/she lost all her teeth yet?Do you see any food in between his/her teeth?It could be that.

He's 7 years-old and he hasn't lost any teeth yet. We think he has stinky breath because he *ahem* licks his rear-end a lot. We already took him to the vet for that, and we have medication so he doesn't have rear-end issues. Sorry for that grossness.

there is nothing cross...or as my mother and our vet says: as dog owner nearly nothing can be cross for you^^
did you get the glands cleaned out by the vet or a good groomer, that helps too...so as you call it back end des not make the dog smell bad after licking there..good that you have medication that help!^^ and at this age it can be normal that a teeth is not so good and smells. good that you want to get it looked at for extra safety^^
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:57 am

Oppie tears up anything besides his chain collar
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:07 am

Luzien wrote:
tea! wrote:
schistad; wrote:

where do hey do this...?? even pugs they breed slowly out of there kicked in faces.....this roti...they cant be breed after the breed book then...so they must be withouth legal papers...maybe some strange backyardbreeder or puppymill

nope, this one here has pedigree papers and everything :

this one too :

these two are pedigree rottweilers bred by a "professional" breeder

art above by fiskko @ da

tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me