Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Postby arabella !! » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:04 pm

LOL trust me nami is a lil attention hogger as well !! :3 it could b using my phone or playing video games, she gets soso sassy
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:30 pm

Haven't done a big pack photo in awhile but was too cheap to buy multiple sheets lol. Someone should take photoshop away from me 🀣

Luckily I have cute group photos from national brown and black dog days! Minus Kes who didn't fit either group lol. As soon as O is out of heat I'll do a big group photo again.

Everyone's doing fabulous, collies have ofas this week, which I'm nervous excited about. They are such a wonderful group of dogs I'm so lucky to have them!
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:57 am

Last night, Lilypad passed her AKC CGC (Canine Good Citizen) test!!
So have this gorgeous photo of her I took yesterday morning at a greenhouse.
(Pet-friendly store, but she's a service dog, so it didn't matter.)

I am SO PROUD of her.
Also, since she has REALLY enjoyed the classes, I decided to pursue both CGCA and CGCU (Advanced and Urban Canine Good Citizen). She's been really enjoying these classes and the follow up classes were super reasonable in price (CGCA is only 20$ for the class), so I figured why not? As a service pup, she should totally ace CGCA, there's only one item I really need to work on, and the CGCU is going to be interesting and fun. I think my friend will be doing that class with us.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maven. » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:52 am

Meoauniaea wrote:Last night, Lilypad passed her AKC CGC (Canine Good Citizen) test!!
So have this gorgeous photo of her I took yesterday morning at a greenhouse.
(Pet-friendly store, but she's a service dog, so it didn't matter.)

I am SO PROUD of her.
Also, since she has REALLY enjoyed the classes, I decided to pursue both CGCA and CGCU (Advanced and Urban Canine Good Citizen). She's been really enjoying these classes and the follow up classes were super reasonable in price (CGCA is only 20$ for the class), so I figured why not? As a service pup, she should totally ace CGCA, there's only one item I really need to work on, and the CGCU is going to be interesting and fun. I think my friend will be doing that class with us.

Ahhh! Congratulations! I hope the other two titles work out. What breed is she?

Hello! I'm Maven, I use she/her pronouns!
Don't be afraid to message me or trade with me I don't bite :3
Maven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:41 am

my sweet goldie turns 2 today aaa

drove to her favourite dog park which is hella far but worth LOL.

still has the energy of a puppy and that won’t change <333
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── β™₯ β™‘ β™₯ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€γƒŸβ˜… β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β§Ό she/her β€’ gamer β€’ adult β€’ silly ⧽
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:48 pm

the moment ruffland announced that they were planning on yellow crates i was so excited, i've waited months for them to put them up to buy and then another month after i shoved money towards them lol
i upgraded to a jeep grand charokee from my prior jetta, so i was finally able to get a car crate ! hazel currently uses a dog seatbelt- but i'm glad to have a safer alternative now !

she turns 8 this month on the 26th and it kills me a bit . why did no one tell me how fast dogs get old qwq
i adopted her when she was 3 and wow how things have gone !
aquarius β™‘ 3oh!3 stan β™‘ dog trainer β™‘ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swift; » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:00 pm

Hi guys! I haven’t posted about Dexter and Tiger a hot minute, so here they are! They’re doing great!

your β–Ίβ–Ίβ–Ί
─────────────.
Image Image

β–‘ β–‘β–‘
───────
sig credit
hi i'm swift; ! dog mom, cat mom,
stepmom of 2, mom of 3. ─── ❀️
swift;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yetzali » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:34 pm

what have you guys been doing with your dogs lately?

a few days ago i went to a mock GRC SR trial, i don't know much about GRC so went along to learn more and to have a go with my dog. we've never really trained for it, so just used it as a training opportunity, and it went really well, the people were kind too. GRC is a new sport in my country, so there aren't a tonne of chances to actually get involved

lure coursing season is over, our last trials were meant to be in a week and a half, but they ended up being cancelled

i'm looking forward to training more for GRC, she's a high drive little dog and i think beyond the SR test, she would really enjoy the sports that are involved.

i have been meaning to get back into training agility, rally, and scentwork too, but i just haven't had the energy/time for it yet. maybe next year though!
xImage
sarah
infj
she/they
pm me for dog pictures
yetzali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:05 pm

It’s been just over two months now since we got Merle, and over the past two weeks we made some very important discoveries about her.

While we thought we had been careful about breeders and the like, we clearly hadn’t been educated enough, and that’s fully on us.

The other week, we worked out that she is most likely deaf, which lead us down the rabbit hole of double merles and ghost merles.
    While we haven’t had her properly tested yet, we believe without a shadow of a doubt that she is a double merle (predominantly white, deaf/partially deaf & slightly malformed eyes). While we saw both of her parents and one of them was pure coated, we now believe it was a ghost merle, and that she inherited the double merle gene.

While I feel guilty for lack of education leading to us buying a dog with genetic defects & feeding into the cycle of sketchy breeding, this does not change how we feel about her, and we would never, ever plan on rehoming. Having experience with rescues with a whole slew of problems, it’s nothing we don’t have the time and attention to put towards, and we have already gone about trying to accommodate her as best we can by switching to visual commands, which has been working very well so far.

If anyone here has any experience with deaf dogs, especially puppies, any advice is appreciated, as she is still learning every day.
    *β€’β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€’*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW, Smiling friends,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

<β€”β€” this creature sucks throw hammers at him

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
    .*β€’β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€’*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luzien » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:38 pm

Is this a breeder under some kennel club who breed this merle merle? Than tell this kennel club, ....from what i know this is not accepted in the rules, .....but could be wrong .

Deaf dog
I never owned one, but i read that you can train them for some sign language, use a vibration collar for signs giving to your dog like when turned away and you want to call them or such(dont ever use electric shock...or vibration on full power)..

use a good tracker if they teally run off some day, micro chip them and activate it under your name and number,...
Het the puppy checked by vet for eye and ears, it may be better, there are DNA test kit from embark and such, where you also can test for allergic things
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me