LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Owner Chat!

Postby Shady Lynx » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:31 am

@ SVU~freak - my bunny used to sort of do that because she wasn't strong enough to flip the litter box over she just dug half the litter out a did her peeing out of her litter box, I got quite frustrated cause I had to clean her cage right after school :/ , so I asked and some people said that she may not of been getting out enough to exercise, so I started to keep her out more and for a longer time and she stopped so that's how I fixed it.

Also I use Eco Litter (Its cat litter by the way), only because there is no rabbit litter there and Sugars breeder uses it so I decided to use the same.
______
_____
Clickables wrote:Image

___Image Image

Shady Lynx wrote:

Hey there, feel free to PM if you
are having any trouble or want
to inquire about anything like
my Art Shop etc. I am always
up for just a chat too though.

Commissions » Open

Art Trades » PM Me

Also - if you are up for it - send
me trade, as I am always happy
to get an offer.

Shady Lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 am

Clowesia wrote:
So, last week I went to see a rabbit I had seen online
A fawn giant flemish boy ;u ;
There were two, and one of them had been sprayed on and the owner was freaking out thinking I'd think it was blood "it's not blood I assure you!"
I ended up going with the lighter or the two!
(The one that had been sprayed on, of course rofl)
Cost me $50 but so worth it~
I go to pick him up next week!
They were only 5-6 weeks when I saw them and they were already the same size, if not bigger, than a dwarf bun~
So excited, naming it after my favourite comic book character, Dog. :3

This is him 8D

I just saw this! o.O Oh my freaking goodness Clow that is seriously one of the most pretty rabbits I've ever seen! ;u; So beautiful!!

I found THE cutest little shop on Etsy!! (clicky) They have such neat little rabbit things!

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kickin' up dirt » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:25 am

We got our 8th rabbit today :)
Kickin' up dirt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby featherr » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:38 am

Ellu! I actually have a wittle bunny. His name is Dudley he is half lop so one of his ears is up and the other is down. lol it's cute!

vv Here he is! He's really fluffeh! =D
sorry for the quality Dx
Current obsession: Sherlock and Portal 2
Image Image
featherr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlynnEugene » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Suger.:.Spice wrote:@ SVU~freak - my bunny used to sort of do that because she wasn't strong enough to flip the litter box over she just dug half the litter out a did her peeing out of her litter box, I got quite frustrated cause I had to clean her cage right after school :/ , so I asked and some people said that she may not of been getting out enough to exercise, so I started to keep her out more and for a longer time and she stopped so that's how I fixed it.

Also I use Eco Litter (Its cat litter by the way), only because there is no rabbit litter there and Sugars breeder uses it so I decided to use the same.

Waffles gets out to run around for 3+ hours a day, so I think exercise is good enough. We practically always leave her cage door open ( unless we are gone) and she is free to go in and out when she wants.
Rosalind wrote:
    I use the Carefresh for my bunny, and it is a bit pricey but super absorbent; I'm very happy with it. I don't have an area for a big litter box like that as my bubba has a cage and then gets play time, but changing the wood chips was always a big hassel for me.

And the closest store that sells care fresh is like 45 minutes away, and I can't get their frequently. We only have 1 little shop in our town, so it kinda sucks /:

ℂ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕕

𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕

"𝒲𝑒 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓈."
FlynnEugene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K i d a » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:20 am

Hello. :3

I have a mini rex bun named Thumper. ^^

I was curious to know if anyone had any tips on how to get him to stop chewing on his cage?

He has plently of toys and I make sure hes fed with hay and snacks and fresh veggies when I can get them.

I've thought maybe he was just bored but when I let him out all he does is sit undernearth my bed. xD Or if I take him outside he just kind of sits and stares. And of course hes not getting any excersise that way.

So I guess I'd like to know how I can get him moving also.

Thanks to anyone who can help!
K i d a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby climbing{the}world » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 am

Wow. A lot more people post on this thread then the last time I posted. Well, before I say anything..... I have a black linohead male named Nali. He is the sweetest, most amazing thing in my life. Yet, I don't treat him that way. I mean, I feed him every day, make sure he has enough water, and that. But he is not let out of his cage to run everyday, and his cage is usually dirty, or just.... untidy. I know re-homing him would be the preferable, popular, and best choice from everyone's point of view. Though I am willing to do.... something. I just need some help. So if someone could be, like, my rabbit tutor? lol, like, just send me a PM every day, reminding me about something, giving me fun facts about rabbits.... preferably someone experienced, someone that has a lot to say to me. I can take criticism about what I do, so.... rant. Rave. Vent. Shoot me. Feel free. Go ahead. Rock out. Just.... someone, dear Gaben, please. Hannon le! =3

~Orna
Because I met my best writing/internet buddy through her signature, I decided to list a bunch of things about me. Not that I like making friends. Or that I'm good at it.

Harry Potter; Lord of the Rings; The Hobbit; The Silmarillion; Anything Tolkien Really; My Little Pony; FimFiction; Fanfiction; AppleDash; TwiDash; RariJack; Writing; Poetry; Camp NaNoWriMo; NaNoWriMo; Rabbits; My Pet Rabbit Nali; Slender; Steam; Team Fortress 2; Minecraft; SkyDoesMinecraft; HuskyMudkipz; PewDiePie; Stephano (duh!); Smosh; Ian is Best Smosh; Woona is Best Princess; The Youtubes; Skypes; Scrivener; Movies; Scripts; Award Shows; Elijah Wood aka Frodo; Pippin is Best Hobbit; Tumblr; Shadowlands MC; Tinq.

Take... whatever you want from that. Just, please, no weird, obsessed stalkers, okay?

Okay.*

*Fault in Our Stars reference anyone?
climbing{the}world

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:41 am

My rabbit is getting so tame... wow
she's been living inside for a few months now, she orginally lived out in her hutch, but we wanted her inside for the winter, we get pretty nice summers so she's fine outside in her 7 foot long X 3 foot wide hutch with attached cage in the summer.
but she holds her pee and poo while in the house now, at first she would poo everywere, but we had her in the house for THREE hours yesterday, letting her hop all around and she didint do one single pee or even one dropping-
plus to make it 10000x better, she scratches on the door [theres a glass door from the kitchen to the heated porch were her cage is] and she scratches on that when she wants to get back out, and when she does she uses that bathroom in her cage :clap:

plus, she shares the dogs water bowl and bed now very often xP (My dog is a 5 year old pug, she dosent mind the rabbit at all)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RitaRabbit » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:41 am

hi
i'm kinda new to the game but i love love rabbits.
have 2, lucky and blitzen.
i found lucky dumped at the roadside. He was really thin and terrified of humans. He is fine now but still flighty.
I'm so glad there is a group of rabbit loving people on chicken smoothie!!
RitaRabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barron » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 am

Two of my babies just went to their new homes. I lady and her son bought Hershey and my cousin took Bambi. I'm so happy I'll still be able to see my boy!!! <3
Flutter-Nutter had her litter of five 3 weeks ago too. They're so cute anf fluffy already!! One blue, one black, one broken blue, and two broken blacks. I'm keeping one of the broken black ones. Since I sold Razzle last week. His name's Panda!!! I love him to death, he actually looks like a panda.
Someone is coming to get Nestle right now. It's a great home, where he will be the only pet and get to run the house. I'm so happy for him XD

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me