LOCK? DELETE? OLD Rabbit Owners- NEW LINK INSIDE

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Rabbit Owner Chat!

Postby Shady Lynx » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 pm

I read everyone's quote on my post :D and thank you! After reading I decided when I put her in the pen I will supervise her and see if she will try and dig out its fully grass and no dirt and the fence around it has a very heavy bottom. But I will have to see, thank you again everybody :)
______
_____
Clickables wrote:Image

___Image Image

Shady Lynx wrote:

Hey there, feel free to PM if you
are having any trouble or want
to inquire about anything like
my Art Shop etc. I am always
up for just a chat too though.

Commissions » Open

Art Trades » PM Me

Also - if you are up for it - send
me trade, as I am always happy
to get an offer.

Shady Lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowytoshi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 am

E.urka wrote:
Marley leaves for her new home tommrow, i went today to check out the living conditions of the buyer, she's runs a small 'pet rescue and adoption center' and i'm very pleased with what i seen, and what she told me so i feel very good about letting her go there, this is the list of things i was told, plus shown on papers and seen for my own eyes.

> All rabbits are spayed/neutered
> All rabbits live inside {My rabbits live outside, i think it's fine if you have the proper hutch}
> All rabbits get their own large cage
> Each rabbit gets food, clean water and a clean cage everyday
> Each rabbit has unlimited hay supplies
> Each rabbit gets 4-6 hours of free run a day, she has 3 large rooms with dividers and they do cycles
> Some rabbits get a chance to get adopted, to a proven worthy owner

That sounds great :thumbup: I'm glad you could find someone who you're happy with.
Snowytoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiata » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 am

Just came back from the stores! Finally got my rabbit a nice big cage!!! I got a puppy pen, plastic for the bottom and fleece! She can finally come out of her tiny cage.
❤ You will forever be in my heart ❤

You have no right to use this gif without my written permission
tiata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowytoshi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:52 am

tiata wrote:Just came back from the stores! Finally got my rabbit a nice big cage!!! I got a puppy pen, plastic for the bottom and fleece! She can finally come out of her tiny cage.

Happy to hear that :thumbup:
Snowytoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiata » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:21 am

Snowytoshi wrote:
tiata wrote:Just came back from the stores! Finally got my rabbit a nice big cage!!! I got a puppy pen, plastic for the bottom and fleece! She can finally come out of her tiny cage.

Happy to hear that :thumbup:

Just set it up! It is huge compared to her old cage! I love it! She loves it too! The red thing you see in the back was her old cage. It is now her litter box. I tried to find toys at the pet shop today but nothing interesting so I will probably make some.

tiata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowytoshi » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 am

Ooh looks nice, defintely much better then her old cage! I rarely buy my rabbit's toys from the stores, as they don't like them as much their cardboard boxes and paper bags xD
Snowytoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiata » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

Question!!! : So recently my 6 month old bunny is getting pretty aggressive... She used to be super sweet and cuddly, she still is but some times attacks you for no reason or some thing like a paper bag.... She just started in her old cage and now I changed her in a new big cage (she's been in there for like 3 hours) and already attacked her blanket went I lifted it a bit. Is there any way I can calm her? I might spay her this summer or fall but if it is to expensive I will not spay her. I really need some tips and please don't just say spaying will help.

tiata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:12 pm

tiata wrote:Question!!! : So recently my 6 month old bunny is getting pretty aggressive... She used to be super sweet and cuddly, she still is but some times attacks you for no reason or some thing like a paper bag.... She just started in her old cage and now I changed her in a new big cage (she's been in there for like 3 hours) and already attacked her blanket went I lifted it a bit. Is there any way I can calm her? I might spay her this summer or fall but if it is to expensive I will not spay her. I really need some tips and please don't just say spaying will help.

Around the 5 and 6 month stage female rabbits reach their 'mature stage' and get fairly aggressive.
I had the same problem, both my rabbits reached it and i couldent get them to stop fighting, i ended up having to give one away
but honestly, the only way to really stop this is to spay her, there's not really another way, i know you don't want to hear that but it's true

From reasearch, sometimes spending extra time with the bunny will help, but gettting her spayed will help the most... try spending more time with her, playing with her and things like that and see if that helps.
if that dosent, then you'll have to spay her, OR your going to have to try and deal with it
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiata » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 am

E.urka wrote:
tiata wrote:Question!!! : So recently my 6 month old bunny is getting pretty aggressive... She used to be super sweet and cuddly, she still is but some times attacks you for no reason or some thing like a paper bag.... She just started in her old cage and now I changed her in a new big cage (she's been in there for like 3 hours) and already attacked her blanket went I lifted it a bit. Is there any way I can calm her? I might spay her this summer or fall but if it is to expensive I will not spay her. I really need some tips and please don't just say spaying will help.

Around the 5 and 6 month stage female rabbits reach their 'mature stage' and get fairly aggressive.
I had the same problem, both my rabbits reached it and i couldent get them to stop fighting, i ended up having to give one away
but honestly, the only way to really stop this is to spay her, there's not really another way, i know you don't want to hear that but it's true

From reasearch, sometimes spending extra time with the bunny will help, but gettting her spayed will help the most... try spending more time with her, playing with her and things like that and see if that helps.
if that dosent, then you'll have to spay her, OR your going to have to try and deal with it

Okay :? .... Thanks for your help. I already spend allot of time with her but I guess with her new big walk in cage I'll spend even more time with her.

tiata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuune » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:19 am

I had two rabbits

first rabbit - wasn't even a year old, and somehow it got out of its cage and no one even bothered to try to catch it but me, which I couldn't because it usually went in the woods where I wasn't aloud when I was like 9 back then, and it got hit by a car

second rabbit - it had a cage, and it had a door and everything, but there were like cat scratches all of the cage, and the bunny was gone, we found it a day or two later on the road. probably got chased by a cat.

wow, I have sucky experiences with roads (thats how most of my pets died) ouo
⦓𝕙𝕚, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕪𝕦𝕦𝕟𝕖⦔
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
ꜱʜᴏᴡꜱ, ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ,
& ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ.
━━ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴍ! ━━
- link - link - link -
𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀
Image Image Image
yuune

My pets
My items