Annoying Things People Do To/With Your Pet(s)

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Annoying Things People Do To/With Your Pet(s)

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Me being the weird kid I am, I have five excellent pet rats in which I love to death. I had 4 others, but they passed.... :(. Anywho, I HATED it when these really mean kids on the vus would make fun of me for them and say stuff about setting up rat traps. This doesn't offend me, but it's super annoying. Rats make great pets and if they actually used their brain and did research, then they would see that!

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja984 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:30 pm

When people pet your cats the wrong way and then don't fix the fur :1
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Ja984

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attiki Melissa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 am

[deleted by me]

Iron Maiden enthusiast
Attiki Melissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 am

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:Me being the weird kid I am, I have five excellent pet rats in which I love to death. I had 4 others, but they passed.... :(. Anywho, I HATED it when these really mean kids on the bus would make fun of me for them and say stuff about setting up rat traps. This doesn't offend me, but it's super annoying. Rats make great pets and if they actually used their brain and did research, then they would see that!

Oh Hell I had this issue when I still had my rats. Some people still go on about it today and it's quite literally been years since they died. -.-
Honestly the number of comments I had like 'they're dirty' or 'I don't like their tails' got really annoying.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finnibble . » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:44 am

New people who come into my house ALWAYS ask if they can hold/pet/see my cat.

But here's the thing,, he's terrified of strangers. He hates them. He runs and hides whenever someone new comes in. So I always say no!

But they find him and grab him anyways and he starts shaking so bad? But I trained him not to bite or scratch(I have little kids that come to my house a lot and I don't want them getting bitten or scratched. Especially if they're allergic) so he doesn't really have a way to break free.

So he's sitting there terrified wanting to get out of this strangers arms. Then the person asks me if I abuse him since he's shaking?? No I don't abuse my cat little boy??? He just hates strangers and you decided it would be a good idea to pick up a cat you don't even know??

x

╔══════════════════════╗
♥finn/finny♥
★he/him★
♔i like corgis + anime♔
th . fr . xanje
╚══════════════════════╝
x
x

finnibble .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja984 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:45 pm

I took my dog on a walk
And as we're walking down a dead end, our neighbor's really sweet but hyper dog came out to meet us and the Grandma who was taking care of her at the time. Didn't notice, at all. She walked inside while the dog was running at us.
So My dog also was wanting to play. But he's not really suppose to be around other dogs yet because he hasn't had any of his shots yet (getting them this coming Wednesday)
so I'm out there for probably like 7 minutes trying to convince the dog to go home and keep them apart
till I finally had to pick up Trump and go ring the doorbell and very politely asked the Grandma to take the dog inside so I can finish walking my dog.
I like your dog, she's very sweet. But if she runs after other dogs she should probably be on a leash. : )
(My dog is a 13 week old Siberian Husky)
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Ja984

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maven. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:24 pm

I have a rescue dog named George he is an eight-pound terrier mix around three to five years old. A little background on George he was a street dog that was chocked, kicked and then tied up to a wooden post at an abandoned house no food no water. George is a very sweet dog he is amazing and great with kids, however, he hates when they pet around his head and especially around the bottom of his throat. About a week ago I was taking him for a walk around the park there was a couple of parents who had kids who asked if they could pet George I always respond with yes but also tell them only on his back and to let him sniff you first. After about five very sweet boys and girls had petted George we continued on our walk all of a sudden a little girl around four to six years old ran up out of nowhere and grabbed George by the neck he growled and nipped at her. Then when her mother saw that she began screaming at me saying to put a muzzle on my "rat" that he is a disgrace I am a disgrace and that she is going to call animal control if I don't get my dog under control. I then said as calmly as I could I am sorry but it's your daughters' fault she didn't ask to pet him nor did she announce herself to me she also grabbed my dog who was chocked by the neck the mother then starts cussing, yelling and verbally abusing me. Another piece of information you should know is I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after about five minutes of verbal abuse and me trying not to punch out the mother a very nice elder man came over defending me showing the woman he had it all on video (He was there with his grandson taking video of him riding his bike his grandson passed the sidewalk that was right by me and George) The elder man then told the mother she shouldn't be using such foul language at a park where young children are playing.

^George^
Maven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:26 am

Lexi. wrote:
Calamity. wrote:Definitely my biggest fear though is if they were to try to feed him some of their food, luckily this has never happened. It’s very stressful as 9/10 when this happens I’ve not had any idea and Apollo has been lucky.

Yeah, unfortunately for me, like 10 kids came over to my place for a family barbecue. they came up from Colorado for like a family trip thing. I have no idea how I'm related to any of them, I think they were just random church friends.

I told them they could play with the bunnies If they're gentle. They were pretty gentle with them., I had like 11 young bunnies. They asked me if they could feed the bunnies cotton candy. I told them definitely no because sugar is bad for them. A few days later, all of the bunnies died except the one that I had with me the whole time. They fed them cotton candy while I wasn't looking.

I couldn't do anything becAuse they flew back to Colorado the day before, and I never heard from them again. =( I heard shortly after, they got a bunny of their own. I hope the poor thing is okay.

That’s so sad! I personally love bunnies a lot and believe anyone who harms them is pure evil
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja984 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:32 am

So today 4 families came over (they come over once a month) and I have my 13 week old puppy named Trump. And this one girl takes Trump off his chain without asking I calmly tell her to put him back and she did. But then 15 minutes later I see her with Trump again on the leash. And I ask her why she had him and she said "I asked your mom and she said I could" I was upset but couldn't do anything. So I was playing with my friends (including my sister and best friend.)in the backyard. I go up to the front yard and see the girl with Trump coming out of the house. And she says to me with a smile "He was hungry!" I started panicking and quickly asked if she fed him and she said yes. So I asked how much and she said "about half of a cup" I run to the backyard and tell my sister and best friend and (my BF has a dog of her own.) Are really upset, and my sister goes to get Trump back. And the girl asked why she had to give him back and my sister said "because he's my dog" and the girl said "Actually she's :my name: dog." My sister asked if I gave her permission to take Trump off of his chain and she said "She told me to ask her mom" UM NO. I DID NOT. So not only did she take the dog off of the chain without my permission and feed him, she lied too. So my sister took him anyway and when he got to the backyard he was whining and crying because his stomach was upset. And I knew she fed him more then "half a cup"
My little brother who is 6 years old told me that they fed him A cup and a half! Are you. FLIPPIN, KIDDING ME. THAT IS TWICE AS MUCH AS HE IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE!
So my dog is not active he's just laying around. And I skipped his dinner.
DO NOT. FEED, SOMEONE ELSE'S DOG.

Ja984

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:58 am

I'm getting rabbits soon, and I have a little kid who likes to come over and hang out with me. I think he likes me, lol. hearing all these stories, I'm worried about my future rabbits?

Anyways, what I hate is when people try to comfort my cat when she's upset. Like stop cuddling her she doesn't like it, it makes her feel trapped. She'll cuddle with me when she wants to, but don't force it on her.
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me