The BRODENTS! Rodent Enthusiast Thread! V2

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

What type of rodents do you have?

Rats
27%
Hamsters
17%
Gerbils
5%
Mice
11%
Guinea Pigs
15%
Chinchillas
2%
Degus
1%
None :(
15%
None, but getting some soon!
7%

Total votes : 339

Re: The BRODENTS! Rodent Enthusiast Thread! V2

Postby drift. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:36 am

Username: drift.
      Favorite type of rodent: ahaha what kind of question is this- rats! Though ASF's are a close second
      Tell us about your pets: Well atm I don't really have any rats. Though I found an amazing breeder with amazing russian blue's in a nearby city, and I am soo excited! Jaurez is a sassy old lady. I got her from petco a few years ago and is my only(and the most spoiled) cavy!
      Other: ^@gamora. I'm glad he's in a good home, and wouldn't it be just spectacular if you could get one of Temp's offspring??
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:03 am

how's that discord coming along @drift. ?
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:25 am

It's finished! I was just about to send Gamora. the invite link since the new thread is open, figured it would just be posted on the front page(s) to make it easily found c:
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 am

username: w0ah
      favorite type of rodent: mice
      tell us about your pets: i own two mice, a sixteen-year-old cat, and a scottish terrier puppy. i love them all dearly, and spoil them as much as i can. my two mice, named sybil and edith, are named after the sisters of the show downton abbey lol. but anyway, their sister, mary, unfortunately passed away last year due to a tumor that appeared on her side. the other two have been thriving into old age, which i'm thrilled about! they get along perfectly, never a scuffle between them, and their favorite activity is to snuggle up together in their hammock. hopefully i'll have some pictures of them soon!
      other: happy to see this thread up and running again!
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:03 am

Username: cswolf.
      Favorite type of rodent: Rat or Chinchilla
      Tell us about your pets: I have a dog but I used to have hamsters. I've had 10 in total in my lifetime but they have sadly all passed.
      Other: hewwo!
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:27 am

drift. wrote:
It's finished! I was just about to send Gamora. the invite link since the new thread is open, figured it would just be posted on the front page(s) to make it easily found c:

feel free to post it now if you wish. gamora. can add it to one of the front pages whenever i suppose. just very excited to see it! c:
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:33 pm

Username: diamond sapphire
      Favorite type of rodent: hamsters! :>
      Tell us about your pets: i've got two (2) pettos! barley -- a ball of sass and snoozing, he's my syrian hamster! he was from a friend who couldn't care for him anymore n i ended up taking him as my own! aaand quincy [i can't find any pictures of him that aren't blurry right now rip], my other sass son, who's a bichon frise doggo :0c he's about 4 years old and a very good boy (sometimes) <3
      Other: ah the v2 looks brilliant ! i hope it gains more activity than the previous one :0c
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☛ DISCORD INVITE!

Postby drift. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:53 pm

ah, I wouldn't be too excited! Though I may add some header photos in the future. I'm a bit of an organization freak so if you guys don't like that it's so spread out please tell me and I will combine them.
Discord Invite
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cherry blossom. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Username: .c h e r r y b l o s s o m.
      Favorite type of rodent: hamsters~! (specifically syrians)
      Tell us about your pets: I own a small scale personal hamstery/rescue as of now, with usually around 15 adult hamsters at any time, usually around 5 being rescues, 6 being breeders, and 4 being retired breeders. since I can't elaborate on each, here's a short list of some of my breeders right now~!
      fenrir IV (named after one of my hamsters growing up, a gorgeous banded girl)
      thunderpants (a handsome light grey rex, one of my current breeders)
      lavender (one of my most gorgeous girls ever~ a beautiful dove girl)
      tempy (short for tempest~ a gorgeous silver gray gal)
      pumpkin spice latte (a cute cream banded girl)
      Other: thank you for making this ^^
.cherry blossom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Username: hellyboo
      Favorite type of rodent: Raaaats
      Tell us about your pets:
      I own 11 rats at the moment but that's likely to go up and down as my older babies get well into their 2nd year.
      I own 7 girls and I'll introduce them all here;
      APR Madison - call name is Maddy - she is a Silverfawn Berk with a standard coat. About 6 months old, siblings to Gabby.
      APR Gabrielle - Call name is Gabby - Gabby is a Mink Berk with a poor rex coat. As Above age
      Pebbles - Call name as is - Pebbles is a black hooded with a standard coat. Her markings are more scattered. Sisters are Flurry and Lotte, about 4 months old.
      Flurry - Call name as is - she is a black hooded with a standard coat. Her markings are ice cream cone shaped(ikr)
      Charlotte - Call name is Lotte - an agouti hooded with a standard coat.
      Butterscotch - call name Butter - Mink hooded with a standard coat. 2 years in 2 months. Lost her sister recently so we adopted her.
      APR Pea - call name as is - albino babe with a double rex coat. About 4 months.

Boys as follow;
      APR Castiel - call name Cass - silver fawn wedge, poor butt markings, standard coat. Brother to Raph, hand raised with Diablo. About 3 months
      APR Rapherie - call name Raph - poor black eyed white spotty/dalmatian with standard coat.
      Diablo - call name as is - black veriberk with standard coat.
      Alphie - call name is Alph - Albino stand cost, age unknown, vet suggesting nearly 2. Rescued from a pet shop with resp infection and blind.
      Other:
      Also a bird keeper so you may get photos if they are in the background hahaha.

Some rats have Rodentry names due to being from club breeders and passing name to my own for show purposes. All other rats are shown for Pets only.
      APR = Angel Paw Rodentry
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me