Wild bird chat

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Wild bird chat

Postby Winstalgia » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:24 am

virtualpet wrote:Iros: I live in Florida and I wouldn't say I'm a birdwatcher, but I have a strong fondness for the seabirds around here. The herons are probably my favorite, but I also enjoy passing by ducks and egrets when walking. Pelicans are also pretty neat, but you only see those if you go down to the beach. Also I like seagulls and generally seem to be the only person around here who does, I think they're adorable pfft

same! I have a biggg fondness for sea birds, I love them! Herons are lovely! I like seagulls, too! Ngl they get annoying at times but overall they so have the potential to be adorable aha

I also like ospreys, sandpipers (gosh those things are so cute), and swallow tailed kites I think they are called. Cormorants are interesting ro have near you when you're fishing, we've had a lot follow us for food and you see them pretty often if you're just hanging around off shore.

I also love pea fowls and grasshopper sparrows! Peregeine Falcons as well, and doves.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–šπ–—π–Š"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"π–Žπ–˜ π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–— 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me