Service dogs(or horses) Who has one?

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Service dogs(or horses) Who has one?

Postby Sunnydog » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:34 pm

I actually have 2;
Name:
Where sis you get hi/her?
How long has he/she been a service dog/horse:
Tasks: Its up to you if you wish to discuss what he/she does.

As for my boys:
Nimai
5yrs old
Papillon
He was purchased from a breeder but the buyer changer her mind on wanting him so listed him on craigslist, I bought him from her for 300.00.

He is an at-home working dog who helps me with detection and help with panic or anxiety attacks, Will fetch help if I need my husband or his brother, He helps me recover from dissociation episodes, provides tactile stimulation and distracts from repetitive movements and self harm activities. Nimai does not work in public because he is too protective and will not allow strangers to approach me.

Logan
9 weeks old
German Shepherd Dog
He was purchased from a breeder
At this time he is learning basic commands and in the week I have had him has learned to sit, lay down, leave it and Give. He has also gotten the grasp of walking at my heel and Go pick up.
He will be trained to do what Nimai does but will also learn what ever tasks help me make life easier as I will need to use a wheelchair more in my life. He will also lean to block, guide me to safety If I begin to have a panic/anxiety attack, to help me recover from panic/anxiety attacks, to pick up things since I cannot bend over very well due to spine damage, to open automatic doors where you push a button to open them, to pull a manual wheelchair. He will also be taught to alert to any elevated heart rate, and what ever command comes to mind where I see he can help to make life easier for me with my multiple medical illnesses.
Attachments
Loganvets.jpg
Loganvets.jpg (81.91 KiB) Viewed 99 times
nimai3yr.jpg
nimai3yr.jpg (197.89 KiB) Viewed 99 times
THE DREAMIEST OF DREAMIES- will over pay, have many very rare/rare pets & C$
Looking to fulfill your wishlist? I have lots of pets and items for trade. I am not expecting to get the last few on my wishlist, just to help others with their wish lists.
RIP my sweet Sundog 2002-2019
Sunnydog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Service dogs(or horses) Who has one?

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:58 pm

There is already a service animals thread here
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2918508
CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets