~ The CS Inspiration Challenge ~ [First Theme Up!]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

~ The CS Inspiration Challenge ~ [First Theme Up!]

Postby Limerence » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:08 am

~ Announcements ~
[8/7] The first CSIC theme has been posted. ^^ Not feelin' it? No worries, there are many more to come later in the week. ^^
[8/6] The CS Inspiration Challenge is officially open for business. The first theme will be posted tomorrow morning, giving everybody enough time to familiarize themselves with my rules and requirements. ^^

~ Introduction ~

For quite a long while, I was hesitant about making this thread. However, thanks to the encouragement and motivation that I've gotten from quite a few friends and fellow writers/artists, I have concluded that this would be a great motivation to quite a few CS writers and artists out there. ^^

Welcome to the CS Inspiration Challenge. ^^

Here, writers, poets, artists, photo manipulators, photographers and more can compete every month for pets, art, items, and other wonderful prizes. How they will do it, is up to them. For the most part.

For the next couple months, I will be posting a couple new themes for you to choose from each month on the first post of this thread. Every theme posted acts as its own separate running contest. Sometimes there will be only one, other times, there will be many. Your inspiration can range from a few lines of description, a few lyrics from a song, or even just a single word. It's your job to capture that theme in a story, poem, image, or practically any other art form that you could think of.

At the end of each month, after I have received all of your entries through PM, me and a small panel of CS judges will select one grand-prize winner for each running theme. We will be looking at creativity, and your ability to capture the theme in your entry. If your entry envolves poetry and/or writing, we will also be looking at literacy and grammar.

~ Rules ~

✵ You must PM me your entry. No exceptions. This rule is here for obvious reasons, as I do not want anybody stealing anybody else's ideas and/or plots.

✵ Be polite.

✵ Please post here saying that you are going to enter/have entered a certain theme contest. It helps keep the thread bumped. ^^

✵ Try your best to keep the thread bumped. ^^ The CS Inspiration Challenge needs as much publicity as it can during these first few weeks, and if you guys could help me with that, I would be very thankful. ^^

✵ No begging, bribing, or anything of the sort. I judge based on the writing, nothing more, nothing less.

✵ Donations are always accepted and appreciated. ^^ I will always either use the pets as prizes directly, or will use the pets as art payment for art prizes. ^^

✵ Remember to let me know if you used any references for art entries.

~ Current Themes ~

Theme: Click

Prize(s): Image + Your choice of either the White, Black, or Brown Gryphon Item Sets.

Other: A beautiful song with a beautiful meaning. I expect greatness from you guys. xD I will often add to the prize, by the way, so check in daily to see whats new. ^^

~ FAQ ~

Q. How many times can I enter?
A. You can enter as many times as you want for as many contests as you would like. ^^ Just keep common courtesy in mind and you should be just fine.

Q. Can I become part of the judging panel?
A. If/When I become in need of assistance in the judging process, an add will be posted under the "Announcements" section of this post.

Q. How can I donate to the CSIC?
A. If you are offering pets or items, simply send me a trade with a little something included in the message. ^^ If you are offering art prizes, PM me and we'll figure everything out. All pets, items, and art donated will be put directly into the CSIC.

Q. Yay! I just won a theme contest! How can I claim my prize(s)?
A. If you have won pets and/or items, I will send a trade to you immediately. If you have won an art prize, PM me and I will instruct you on how to claim/order your art.

Q. How much do I have to write if I enter a story or poem?
A. There are no set numbers as to how much you must write. Every entry counts. We don't judge by length, but by detail, creativity, and theme portrayal.

~ VIP ~

A list of some very important people who have donated art and/or pets to the CSIC. Donations are greatly appreciated here, and it is a challenge to run this single-handedly, so those who have supported this program deserve recognition.

✵ Lock
Last edited by Limerence on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Wow, it's been a while. Apologies for my absence.
Limerence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ The CS Inspiration Challenge ~

[Reserved]
Limerence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Reserved]
Limerence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Limerence » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 am

[Reserved]
Limerence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ The CS Inspiration Challenge ~ [Posting Open]

Postby delete this acc » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:31 am

Sounds fun. ^^ Bookmarking!
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animall » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 am

Awesome idea! Bookmarking! :D

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lock » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:03 pm

This sounds like fun. :3
Marked. I'd be happy to offer art prizes (to the contests I'm not joining of course. ^^)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Limerence » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Lock, that would be absolutely wonderful. ^^ I'll be messaging you after posting the themes tomorrow.

Thank you for all of the bookmarks, everyone! I hope that you enjoy what I'll be putting up in the morning. ^^
Limerence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:42 pm

This sounds Epic.
Soo, I guess this is a bookmark<3

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ The CS Inspiration Challenge ~ [First Theme Up!]

Postby Limerence » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 am

The first theme has been posted. ^^ Don't worry, there will be more to come, so don't fret if this one isn't giving you any muse. ^^
Limerence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me