ART CONTEST: WIN RARE+ PETS

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Postby vhulpes » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:31 pm

Hello! Been a few years since I posted one of these, so I figure it's time to start another art contest as I give out the rest of the rares on my account!

FIRST AND FOREMOST... Here are the prizes:

*1st PLACE will win all the rare+ pets in THIS GROUP plus first dibs on ANY desired pets from my giveaway group.

*2nd PLACE will win all the rare+ pets in THIS GROUP plus ANY desired pets from my giveaway group after 1st place has picked pets.

*3rd PLACE will be able to pick any desired pets from my giveaway group after 1st and 2nd place winners have made their selections.[/center]

--
THE CHARACTERS YOU MAY DRAW (click the icon to be taken to their ref sheet/toyhouse):

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

--

CONTEST RULES:
1. No stolen, AI, or traced art. Please submit your own original work. It's dumb that I even have to say this.
2. Any form of media is allowed! Art can be traditional, digital, or physical items such as sculptures.
3. Submissions will be judged on DETAIL and EFFORT, not SKILL LEVEL. I appreciate a high-quality piece of art that I can tell the creator put a lot of love and creativity into, regardless of the medium or skill level.
4. Submissions can be of any of the below characters. Please do not submit art of any character not listed below.
5. If you are not comfortable drawing animal characters, you may draw them as a human instead/etc. You may also include multiple characters in one piece.
6. Feel free to mark this post for later.
7. You may submit as many entries as you wish. However, increased quantity of entries does not necessarily guarantee a win.
8. PLEASE USE THE BELOW FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY//POST IT ON THIS THREAD:
-username:
-link to full-size image/upload:
-any other details you'd like me to know about your work:
9. CONTEST ENDS JUNE 1 2024

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Happy creating!

amelia / ♀ / ♐️ / married
vhulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vhulpes » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:15 pm

Bump! Done editing, this is now open!