Line art comp. -End 09/06/2024 -UR + large prize pool

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Line art comp. (UR cinnabun, Rares+, items, prize)

Postby cafemochi » Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:13 am

Hello! id love to enter~
THis is my entry of a fairy/celestial with two forms. She is a dragon + axolotl! so I really hope she likes it! Also I will be delivering the non-watermarked image over email/pms if I win! Also please PM me if I do win, since a whole year contest is very very very long.

if she likes my style, feel free to let me know and we can also talk about possible commisions! thank you! :3
bImage
––✧ Image ✧––
amari/mochi⎟she/her
- epps cat collector! look at all my cats! -
click images for credit!
✧ flightrising: dragons⎟commissions: closed⎟trades: open
ImageImageImage
cafemochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eclipse613 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:04 pm

Thank you for your submission, and of course I'll pm you if you
win.

Apologies for the long contest, I just want to make sure I get my wife something that she will love, and give artists time to make multiple entries. As I will be judging on both quantity and quality. Due to the rarity of the pets and items, I learned they are worth a lot so I want to make sure I get at least half of what they are worth.
If I do get an entry that is good quality and quantity, and I absolutely know my wife would love them, and it's half the worth of the pets, I will be ending the contest early.

Of course, in the end. If there are other entries I know she will love, I'll reach out for other payment methods
eclipse613

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NommyBobbin » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:37 am

Entry #2 -Feline-Butterfly Anthro.

https://sta.sh/017koa06hx34

(I have my entries saved as PNG transparent files that your wife can import into Procreate if they win. I can forward these via email :) )
You are here for a special reason. As we journey through life we come across many challenges and heartache. Right now in your life, you are exactly where you need to be. For those of you who need to hear this today, take a deep breath. Trust the journey, trust yourself, and know that there is a very special and unique place in this world, just for you. Life is a beautiful gift, where we can learn, grow and heal. Namaste. ♥

NommyBobbin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me