Line art comp. -End 09/06/2024 -UR + large prize pool

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Line art comp. (UR cinnabun, Rares+, items, prize)

Postby axiphy » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:55 am

wow this is so wholesome and making just line art would also be therapeutic for me!

ive made the exact type of base you're looking for and its right up my alley. but a few quick questions!

do you think your wife would enjoy a "set" of line art similar to a coloring book or one where she can pick and choose parts on a single base to make new ones? unsure if this is a surprise or not, but i'd love to get in touch with her or if you could sneak it in if possible.
i dont really have much of need/want for pets or a prize but i would love to participate in this :D

ps. lol mostly wrote this to mark it but it rlly made my day tbh. faith in humanity restored.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
【zee】
24yo
they/them

artist
gamer
musician

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲
╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲
╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲
ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ
art trades: open
commission: closed
My dA
╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲
╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲
╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲

axiphy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eclipse613 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:09 am

axiphy wrote:wow this is so wholesome and making just line art would also be therapeutic for me!

ive made the exact type of base you're looking for and its right up my alley. but a few quick questions!

do you think your wife would enjoy a "set" of line art similar to a coloring book or one where she can pick and choose parts on a single base to make new ones? unsure if this is a surprise or not, but i'd love to get in touch with her or if you could sneak it in if possible.
i dont really have much of need/want for pets or a prize but i would love to participate in this :D

ps. lol mostly wrote this to mark it but it rlly made my day tbh. faith in humanity restored.

I am trying to keep this somewhat of surprise for her, really just been trying to ask these questions without her noticing what I'm doing.

Though I know she does love those, as that is most of the bases she normally buys.
eclipse613

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blurry_cat1 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm

ptf!
Hėllø~
blurry_cat1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eclipse613 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:03 am

Sorry for the lack of activity, this is still going on and I haven't forgotten. I just have been busy at work and taking care of the wife since she got her wisdom teeth removed
eclipse613

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galactia » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:25 pm

marking!:]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   [gala] ‎[she/her] [pisces ♓︎]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★
    ❝ when something bad happens, you have
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎three choices; ‎ ‎you can let it define you,
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎destroy you, or let it strengthen you ❞

═════════════════╦════════════
    i love all trades! ‎ ♡ ‎ ‎        ‎   ‎    ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ my art ‎ ♡
    ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎⮡ ‎ ‎ send me a trade here   ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎   ‎‎ ‎ ‎⮡ ‎ coming soon!
galactia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Line art comp. -End 09/06/2024 -UR + large prize pool

Postby eclipse613 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:51 am

--Update--

I am sorry for the constant date changing. This is my first time doing something like this, and I'm still learning.

After some thinking. I have decided to move the end date to my wife birthday. As I believe this would be the perfect gift for her.

I promise. This will be the last time I change the date. As I believe it's perfect, gives artist plenty of time, and hopefully getting something I know she will love.

As another update. Due to alot of images disappearing, or having bad links. I will no longer be posting entries in the front page. When the end date comes around, only images that are visible to me. Whether it will be in this forum or in DMs, will be counted in the contest.

For design wise, only cis gender females will be accepted. They Must look female, I have a list of what body types she likes in my first post. For feral forms, they must have a anthro form. Anything that is just a feral form wont be accepted. Again, this was also stated in the first post. I just wanted to make sure this was much more clear and I will make sure to exit the first post to reflect that.

Thank you all for your time and entries, so far. Most of them have been turning out great and it's so hard to choose. I know I'll probably end up buying some of the ones that don't win.

Thank you for also putting up with me. I am sorry for such an inconvenience on my end as I figure out the best way to do this
eclipse613

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me