WINNERS POSTED - Design a Spider-Verse Character

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

WINNERS POSTED - Design a Spider-Verse Character

Postby Wayward Winchester » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:57 am

Hello all!!

So I've been on and off CS since 2014, and I've decided it's finally time to let my pets go to someone else who will get more love out of them. And since I'm really obsessed with Spider-Man and the entire Spider-Verse nowadays, I've also decided to hold a contest to do so!

Your task is to design me an original character from the Spider-Verse. Preferably more feminine in build, but the gender and all that is totally up to you.

🕷️RULES🕷️
🕸️You may draw this character however you like, digitally or traditionally. Oil paint, charcoal, sculpting??? It's all okay here
🕷️Please do not use a base to design this character. And of course, do not steal somebody else's art
🕸️If your design doesn't win, you can do whatever you like with it. Keep it, scrap it, or sell it. I will be keeping all of the winning designs
🕷️You may not enter more than once with multiple character designs. You may only submit one artwork. You may, however, include different poses and expressions on your artwork, like a reference sheet.
🕸️The end date for the contest is January 10th. Please do not ask for an extension 48 hours before the end date.

🕸️Ideas/My Preferences🕸️
To help you get started on an idea I'll like, take a look at my stamps! I have them posted underneath my forum posts.
I like Spider-Verse characters based off of other animals. Stars and galaxies are things I like to see on a costume, but only if it's subtle.
I would love to see a character with a lot of vibrant colours, intricate designs without it looking messy. I love characters that have a hood and sneakers in their design. (Not necessarily a hoodie, but if you can make it work I'd be happy to see it!)

🕷️PRIZES🕷️
And now we've arrived to everyone's favourite part of the contest. These numbers may change if not enough people enter the contest.

1ST PLACE
Of course, the first place prize is the Shima Longtail
Image,
as well as an '09 music dog (ITEMS INCLUDED!) Image
a RE-RELEASED September '08 grey rat
and a RE-RELEASED 2021 Pumpkin Pie December 18th Special Release
ONE lucky person will have the chance to win all four of these pets!

2ND PLACE
The second place prize is this group of pets: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8111877&userid=982713
Which includes an '09 painted dog!
ONE lucky person will have the chance to win this group of pets!

3RD PLACE
The third place prize is this group of pets: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7458017&userid=982713
Which includes a RE-RELEASED '09 VR horse!
ONE lucky person will have the chance to win this group of pets!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
The honourable mentions have their choice of ALL of the rest of my pets accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=982713&pageStart=2200, with a limit of FIFTY pets, and ALL of my items items/collection/982713, with a limit of FIFTY items, for a total of ONE HUNDRED possible prizes.
This section of prizes is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Leading up to the end date, I suggest you look through my pets and items to see which ones you would like. On the end date if you are an honourable mention, you will want to send me a trade request ASAP, because I will be accepting them in the order of which I receive them, AFTER the top 3 winners have been traded their prizes.

THE END DATE FOR THE CONTEST IS JANUARY 10TH. Good luck, have fun, and be creative!
Last edited by Wayward Winchester on Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Wayward Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Design a Spider-Verse Character, Win A ✨SHIMA LONGTAIL✨

Postby Wayward Winchester » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:58 am

ENTRIES:
Cyrano
Ocelot ^3^
cocogerber13
Foxglove Jam
saltat1o
LunaMoon's Pets
boomboxed/eggsquerade
TransDragon01
Fig
✧V4mp1r3✧
yellingrock/ROX.mp4
Last edited by Wayward Winchester on Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Wayward Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:51 pm

mark
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wayward Winchester » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:24 pm

Please comment under this post if you intend to enter so I can add you to the entries list! ✨
Wayward Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:02 pm

Mark :>
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me