[closed] Tickles' art contest (OMGSR prize!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

if you're planning to make an entry, would you want an extension on the end date?

keep end date as january 31
63%
change to february 29
13%
change to march 31
25%

Total votes : 16

Re: [open] Tickles' art contest (OMGSR prize!)

Postby crowfood » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:31 am

closing this tonight lol

Crow / Lan , she/they
semi-inactive
art shop
oc sales
toyhouse
art queue

jessy ♥️
art by gravvekeeper
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winners announcement 🎉

Postby crowfood » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:47 am

It's now been 3 weeks since closing, and I've been thinking on and off about the winners placement. The first place wasn't hard to figure out, but the 2-5 places were realllyyy hard to place since all the art is either really good or something i really like and it's so so hard to pick. but i did it.
i will personally hand the first place price out as there's nothing to choose between in the group, but all other winners will recieve pm's about claiming their prize.

In first place, we have Crazyclaww
i absolutely adore this piece, and i've always loved your style.. i don't even know what to say it's just my favorite ok.

In second place, graviityx
i love how detailed the fur shading is for being pixel art, and the plushes are adorable!! especially the pikachu with no ear markings, that may have been an accident but i find it very charming.

In third place, cryptpuppy
honestly this position was the hardest because there were so many pieces i wanted to get in the top three, but man.. the expression and the style on this one just did it for me.

and a big thank you to EVERYONE who entered!! it really made my day every time a new entry rolled in and it's been an amazing experience ❤️

Crow / Lan , she/they
semi-inactive
art shop
oc sales
toyhouse
art queue

jessy ♥️
art by gravvekeeper
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist