CS Writing Competition - June Contest UPCOMING

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: CS Writing Competition - December Contest OPEN

Postby 444cupid » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:35 pm

DECEMBER, 2022.
pet name = azul
word count = 748 words

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Half-lidded, enchanting eyes began to open gently. Azul arose from her slumber, slowly but surely gaining consciousness once again. Though her mind was barely functioning so shortly after awaking, her body was, and she could feel her warm fur, contently nestled between the silk blankets. A morning like any other. Or, was it? As she began to regenerate her mind to be aware of her surroundings, the first thing she always looked for was her beloved plushie, Xerxes. She had already stretched out her paw, ready to clutch the plushie from its usual place that he is in, yet to her surprise, even after the usual grab she does, her paw was empty handed.. at first she thought not a thing of it, until she immediately performed a double take. Frantically, Azul scanned the room, searching for the beloved item. Yet she was unsuccessful. Already, the feeling of anxiousness was bubbling up, and spread not only to her panicked mind, but her whole body.

After a tiring, long but thorough hunting inspection of her entire private resting area, Azul still had not reunited with her worshipped Xerxes. It was not possible for him to have been misplaced. Nobody except Azul herself enters the room, and Xerxes is always, ALWAYS levitating next to her throughout the day when they are together. Levitating, yes you heard correctly. But that’s not important right now. Oh, it is? Okay, allow me to explain.

Azul herself is nothing more than a physical form that has been through the process of mind control through her beloved Xerxes. It started off as a good thing, an act that would benefit Azul. After she had lost her vision during the “Rise of The Hakūya Moonlight” event that occured decades ago in her home country, Kuuyito, she was met with a powerful all-knowing entity, who told her many things; the entity informed her that it was without a body, and was merely a soul. Azul was very young during this period of time and excitedly told her mother about the act of her meeting and talking to a real soul, yet her mother immediately gave her the cold shoulder, and demanded her to “stop with your foolishness lies and deceit.” Then proceeded to lecture Azul about how lying is one of the many sins in this world. In her home country, anything related to paranormal activities, such as spirits or witches is heavily frowned upon. The soul promised Azul to reward her with vision once again, but ONLY if it could take the form of her favourite plushie, that she always carried around with her as she was still in her childhood. The thought of this was extraordinarily intriguing to such a young child, and her youthful brain did not see any downsides. Thus, she agreed.

Ever since that regretful day, nothing in Azuls’ life belonged to her; her thoughts, her actions, nothing. This entity, this higher power Xerxes acted as a blood sucking parasite, it took full control and dominance over her. The way she acted was extremely harmful, and made so many people isolate from her. Yet it was not In her control, and nobody knew about the fact she was possessed by such a villainous spirit. She had to keep it a secret due to the mindset of her country and the way they feel about spirits and such. So to conceal this, she always wore her signature matte black goggles, decorated simplistically with a neon blue paw print. These goggles did the job of covering her glowing, haunted eyes from the public “eye.” Hehe, SEE what I did there? However, if you did get close enough to Azul (which, no one did as everyone felt resentment to her) you could clearly see the glowing aura that came from her hidden eyes. Not even her own mother would get close to her own child.

Xerxes was an evil entity, a power-thirsty creature who wanted nothing more than to make Azuls’ pitiful life collapse and crumble even more than it already has. But Azul was blissfully unaware of this. Or, was she? I wonder where all of these thoughts are arising from… perhaps Azul’s corrupted brain is started to detox and become pure once again. Without this plushie with her, somehow life strangely felt at peace. Or maybe it didn’t. Wait. Yes it does. It occurred out of the “blue”, but somehow it seems as though an intense, overpowering burden has been erased from reality.
444cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostlovebirdz » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:00 pm

December 2022
Word count: 741/750
“I’m a magician, Spencer! A furious magician!” Ben yelled to a plush toy. “In fact, I am so good at magic, that I brought you to the modern era all the way from the Cretaceous period, which ended 66 million years ago! I AM AMAZING!” The young cat bounced up and down as the plush dinosaur watched silently.

“And may I ask why you’re so furious?” A voice asked from the doorway. A tan-colored cat with brown markings was watching her son play.

“Because nobody goes to my magic shows but Spencer. He’s my only supporter.”

Ben’s mother entered his bedroom and touched her nose to his forehead. “When I get a day off from work, I’ll come see your incredible magic tricks, how about that?”

Ben nodded. “Hey mom, is lunch ready?”

“Yep! It’s waiting for you on the outdoor table.”

As Ben ate his turkey sandwich outside, the kitten wondered if Spencer got hungry. He ripped off a small piece of turkey and held it up to the orange dinosaur’s mouth. Ben made smacking sounds with his mouth to simulate the toy eating the deli meat. “Wow, you gobbled that up fast. T.Rex was a meat eater after all!”

Ben wiped the stuffed animal’s mouth with a corner of his cape. He picked up his cup of tea and held it for Spencer. This time, Benji made sipping sounds. His paw jerked suddenly and he spilled tea all over the poor thing. “Oh no! I’m so sorry, Spencer! That’s hot tea!”

Ben removed his cape and attempted to clean his friend as he ‘roared’ in pain. Unfortunately, it was not very effective because the stuffed animal just soaked up the liquid. Benji’s magician cape now had a large, dark tea stain on it. “Oh, Spencer! This wasn’t supposed to happen!”

Ben grabbed Spencer, who was now quite damp, and took him inside. Benji squeezed the toy dino over the kitchen sink, but only a small amount of tea went down the drain. Yep, he absorbed the beverage like a sponge. “Drat!” Ben cried. “Now what do I do?”

Aha! The magician set down the cursed plush toy on a kitchen chair. “Wait there, Spencer! I shall use magic to solve this!”

He rushed into his room and grabbed the magic set he got for his birthday last year. From the set, he took the wooden box and the plastic magic wand. “I’m coming, my friend!”

Upon returning to the scene, Spencer the orange T.Rex was nowhere to be found. Benjamin had never been able to pull off the disappearing trick. Maybe he could make his companion reappear?

Ben closed his eyes and waved his wand around in the direction of the empty chair while spouting some gibberish. The seat still did not have a stuffed dinosaur in it. He sighed.

After five or so attempts, Benji realized that he could time travel but not do the disappearing or reappearing trick. What kind of magician logic was that? “I gotta search for him myself then.” He decided.

The kitchen was a small space and did not take long to look through. He had already ruled out under the table. He needed a step stool to reach the cupboards. Only mugs, cups, plates, and bowls were inside. No dinosaur. He was not allowed to open the oven and there was a good chance Spencer was not in there. Underneath the sink was off limits too. Doesn’t Mom know that Ben is well aware that cleaning solutions are not fruit juice? Could Spencer fit in the microwave? Nah, that’s silly.

The fridge and freezer were packed, no room for anything else. Next: the living room. Ben used a flashlight to search under the couch. A lot of loose change and Cheetos, but no dinosaur. Nothing under the coffee table and nothing but cords behind the television. Was Spencer upstairs?

“Benji! Where are you?” His mom called.

“Living room! I think I accidentally made Spencer disappear!”

His mom entered carrying Spencer like a kitten. She dropped him on the ground. He was completely clean…?

“Spencer! You’re okay!” Ben cried, running to hug his prehistoric pal.

“I used a magic cleaning trick, and by magic cleaning trick I mean I took him to the local cleaner’s. You didn’t even hear me leave, did you?”

“No! Thank you so much, Mom!”

“Of course! Now remember, he’s a T.Rex, not a TEA Rex!”

Lost/Ava/Briar

she/they/meow

Adult | Halloween pet collector

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Pet's name: Hayley Williams

Lostlovebirdz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuirkCirc » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:22 am

December 2022

Pet's name: Oskar

word count: 750

entry:

Most people don’t wake up one day and, out of the blue, decide to leave their whole lives behind.

Oskar has never been like most people.

He wonders what his family thinks of his leaving. Do they miss him?

Have they noticed he’s gone?

Oskar hopes they do.

Alas, these are the same people who’d look at him with cool indifference when he’d come to them crying and told them that Ms
Buggsy, had gone missing.

And that had upset him. It still does all these years after, because while Oskar didn’t expect them to care for a toy that wasn’t theirs, he had at least thought they might care because he cares.

And Oskar still cares. It’s been eleven years and he still cares. Travelling from country to country, searching endlessly for clue after clue. He’d gotten a rather good one from a soap factory worker he’d saved from an errant lightning bolt. She said she had a cousin who was married to a tailor with a customer that dabbles in fortune telling in the same town where a one-armed woman had been seen ranting in the streets, saying she knows where all the socks that go missing in the laundry end up.

And so Oskar had hitched a ride and booked a room at the inn of the town where the one-armed woman was seen.
'
Now Oskar has seen a lot of curious things in his travels, but none more curious than this.

“Huh,” he says, squinting down at the tiny circus tent pitched underneath his bed, “the innkeeper didn’t say anything about there being a fair in town.”

He watches as three balls of lint--two big, one small--roll up to the tent entrance. Oskar leans closer, claws digging into bed frame so he doesn’t tip over, and spies a small ticket booth manned by a toothbrush.

“Three tickets, please.” One of the lint balls says, its voice sounding like his favourite pair of socks, the fabric worn soft and thin from too many washes.

The toothbrush’s bristles part when it speaks, “That’ll be three blorbons.”

A little arm extends from the lint creature and inside herself. It rummages a bit and pulls out three glowing orbs, passing them to the ticket seller.

“Here you go,” the toothbrush says, sliding three tickets into the window slot, “three tickets to The Show.”

The smallest lint cheers and they all go inside. The bed creaks as Oskar tries to get a peek inside.

“Hey!” The toothbrush shouts. Oskar lets out a yip and tumbles out of bed face-first. He blinks past the tears in his eyes, nose throbbing, and finds the toothbrush glaring (it doesn’t even have a face yet Oskar just knows) at him.

“This ain’t a charity show. You gotta pay if you want to see.”

“Oh, um, right, sorry.” Oskar rights himself and hands over some of the town’s local currency.

The toothbrush peers down at the coins and then back up at Oskar.

“Son,” he says, deadpan, “do these look like blorbons to you?”

Oskar thinks back to the glowing orbs.

“Uh, no.” He swallows. Something in his gut--the same thing that had woken him up and told him to go-- tells him to keep going, to keep trying. And so he does. He shows the toothbrush the inside of his wallet. He flips through all the different and rare currencies he’s picked up in his travels.

“Stop,” the toothbrush says and Oskar stops “I’ll take that one.”

Oskar looks at the brightly colored laminated card.

20% off deluxe pedicure

“The coupon?”

“Yes.”

“But, uh, it’s expired.”

“And I want it.”

“But you don’t have…feet.”

“Still doesn’t change the fact that I want it, kid.”

Oskar shrugs and hands the coupon over. He has to fold it small and tight to get it to fit. The toothbrush hums, pleased, and passes him a pill-sized ticket. Oskar extends the tip of his claw to grab it. The instant he makes contact he begins to shrink until he’s no bigger than the toothbrush ticket seller.

“Show starts in five, kid. Better hurry before all the bad seats are taken.”

Oskar jerks his head in a nod, too bewildered for words, and shakily approaches the circus. He can hear the tinny sound of music and the thundering murmur of the crowd.

I’m coming for you, Ms. Buggsy. he thinks, so please just wait for me. Just a little longer, i promise.

Oskar takes a deep breath and steps inside.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ace ace baby

☆trade thread☆

click me please!
wip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
QuirkCirc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeatrixDaybreak » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:51 pm

December 2022
Pet(s): Lavender and Cecil

Entry:

"Where is he, where is he??" The evening was fast approaching, and a young pup was tearing apart her bedroom in search of something important. "I can't find him anywhere! Oh, no! I have to find him, I just have to!" Lavender whined, pushing her snout into her toy box, nosing through the toys while pushing some onto the floor.

The important item she was missing was Snuggles, her stuffed bear. Lavender had him for as long as she could remember, and they had gone on many journeys together. Now, she couldn't find him.

"Well, what's this about?" An older and familiar voice sounded near Lavender's doorway. A mostly white dog stood there, with purple markings and soft pink eyes. This was her older brother, Cecil.

Lavender pulled her snout out of the box of toys, her ears flattening in slight embarrassment. "Well- its Snuggles! I can't find him anywhere. You know I can't sleep without him!" The younger pup expressed her concerns, quickly walking over to her sibling. "You haven't seen him anywhere, have you? Have you??"

Cecil paused for a second, a small frown making it's way onto his face. "Can't say I have.. but maybe he's somewhere else in the house? Maybe you set him down somewhere else?" No sooner was this suggested that Lavender had bolted out of the room, past her brother and down the hall.

"Thank you, Cecil!" She called out behind her, skidding to a stop in the living room. That's where the search began. Under the couches. In the cushions. Behind the TV. In the coat closet. Then she moved on to the kitchen, the laundry room, the play room- the pup had even searched the office. But he wasn't there either.

That was the last place there was to look. Lavender sat on the floor of the office, surrounded by books that she had pulled from the shelves in search of her friend. Sadness had set in over her. He wasn't anywhere. Had she really lost him? He must have felt sad too.

"Oh, Snuggles.. I'm so sorry. I miss you." Lavender expressed quietly with a small whine, lowering herself to the ground in a laying position. "I looked everywhere. I don't know where else I could have looked.. been trying for forever."

"Lavender!" A voice called out from across the house. A small bit of panic shot through her. It was Cecil. It wasn't time for bed already, was it?? No, she wasn't ready for bed! She didn't have Snuggles. "Lavender, come here, I have something to show you!"

The young canine pushed herself to her paws with a sigh of disappointment, and followed her brother's voice back to her own room. It was a mess, just as she had left it, and Cecil sat inside. Despite her saddened appearance, he didn't seem to share the same downcast feelings.

"There you are. I have something to show you." The older dog stated with a small smile, making his way over to Lavender's bed.

"What is it?" She asked, following. Her tail dragged on the floor a little bit.

"Look," Cecil took the blanket on the bed carefully within his jaws, and pulled it back. Just underneath the covers was a brown stuffed bear.

"SNUGGLES!" The light returned to Lavender's eyes as excitement ran rampant throughout her entire body. Without second thought, she dived onto the bed, pushing her snout into the toy's soft body. "You found him, you found him! I'm so happy to see him!"

Cecil chuckled. "He was here the whole time. I guess this spot slipped your mind, huh?" He inquired with clear amusement within his expression.

"Yeah! I guess it did. I'm so glad you found him. Thank you, thank you!" The puppy expressed her happiness. "I won't have to go to bed without Snuggles tonight!"

"That's right! But, before you go to bed.. I couldn't help but notice you made a bit of a mess." Cecil pointed out in a soft tone, gesturing with a paw to the area with the toy box, and then to the door.

Lavender couldn't help but put on a sheepish smile. "Yeah.. I guess I better help clean up first, huh?" She gave a small giggle, earning a nod from her brother.

"I'd like it if you would, thank you. It shouldn't take too long." Cecil stated with a smile.

"Okay, I'll get on it!" Lavender stated, though soon paused. "Wait, can I bring Snuggles to help?"

"Of course."
BeatrixDaybreak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toydog21 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:02 pm

December 2022

Pet's name: Kiana

564 words

Kiana the dog was playing with a toy train set that she recently recieved as a gift from santa paws. She had set it up to play in the living room. The little toy train would travel along the tracks with a toot toot and a musical sound, as the lights would flash and it would stop at certain points which were stations. It would swoop through tunnels and under bridges. She arranged little figurines across the side of the tracks which gazed upon the train and little trees. As she watched, her tail wagged excitedly and she barked happily enchanted by the glowing toy train.
She thought it would be fun if she invited her stuffed toy to watch the trains zip around too.
She looked around, but she was confused. Where was her toy? Looking under cushions and under chairs.
She then realised it wasn't in the room, her tail drooped down.
Her toy was a little yellow stuffed duck, which meant a great deal to them, she carried it around with her a lot. Surely it couldn’t have gotten too far. She thought about what she did today. Oh, yeah she was in the garden earlier with the toy.

She peeked outside the window.
It was raining heavily, in fact the rain gushed down, and the skies were grey.
But she had to check in the garden in case she left it out there. As earlier, they made sand castles in the sand pit together. She put on a raincoat, snugly around her, then quickly dashed out on her paws. She sniffed and looked down at the the sandpit, nope it's not there. Took a look at the flower bed nope not there either. She paced around a bit and using her mouth picked up the pots and the watering can, to check under them. Nope. She concluded it wasn't in the garden.

She came back in and wiped her paws on mat, sighed but got out the rain at least. She shook off any water that was left on her fur after she took the coat off.
Okay she thought, well then, where is it? Baffled, she shook her head and floppy ears sideways in confusion.
Well how about in the kitchen, she thought.
They were cooking together this morning, they baked some cookies, or well she did mainly while the stuffed toy duck just watched. Perhaps the duck was still around, maybe taking a nap. She looked around, still smelling the aroma of the cookies.
The pots and pans from earlier were placed out to dry, checking she could not find anything around there. She looked in the cupboard in case she accidentally put it away, but no luck there either. She looked around hmm.. I don't know she thought. She sniffed and she smelt the strong scent of cookies. She followed it to the table. She had found it. The stuffed toy duck was sitting in the chair. Oh there it is!

Next time she decided she would try to be more careful, where to put her toy. Though maybe she might still end up having to look for it again another day anyway. There were cookies still on the table which had cooled from earlier, perhaps her stuffed duck was sitting there waiting so they could eat together. She sat down, took a bite of a cookie happily, and wagged her tail as she had found her lost toy.
ImageImage

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures.

90% of people think dragons are creepy as heck. But 7% of people say dragons would destroy everything if they were real. 2% set off to find some dragons, but fail. Put this on your siggy if you are in the 1% of people who would be by a dragon's side forever.
Toydog21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaceWhiskey » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:12 pm

December 2022
    Link to Pet:

Pet's name: ♡ Evelyn

Entry: ( 376 words )

Evelyn's beloved cream-colored cat plushie with its distinguished silver bow was more than just a toy - it was a good luck charm and constant companion. So when it suddenly vanished, Evelyn was devastated.

She searched every inch of her home and even turned to her friends and family for help, but to no avail. As the hours passed and her cherished stuffed cat remained missing, Evelyn became increasingly stressed and worried.

Just when she was about to give up hope, she caught a glimpse of something cream and fluffy outside the window. She rushed outside and was overjoyed to find her cat plush tangled up in the bushes. Though it was a little dirty and had a small tear in its fur, it was otherwise unharmed. Evelyn carefully untangled it and hugged it tightly, still in disbelief that she had found it in such an unusual spot. It didn't matter how it had gotten there - she was just relieved to have her beloved cat plushie back by her side.

Evelyn had always loved her cream cat, but this incident only served to strengthen her attachment to it. She couldn't imagine life without it, and made sure to always keep it close.

Even when she was out in public, she would bring it with her, hidden away in her bag for a little extra reassurance. It may have been just a simple toy to some, but to Evelyn, it was a source of comfort and joy, and she treasured it more than anything. She knew that no matter what life threw her way, she would always have her stuffed cat by her side to help her through it. And she was grateful every day for the comfort and joy that her beloved cat plushie brought her.

Evelyn suspected that the plush cat may have fallen from the windowsill, though she couldn't be sure. In any case, she made sure to keep a closer eye on it from then on, determined not to lose it again.

Despite its misadventures, the cream cat remained a treasured and comforting part of Evelyn's life, bringing her joy and comfort wherever it went. She would often find herself hugging it tight at night, grateful for its presence in her life.
Last edited by LaceWhiskey on Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

+
|
|
|
|
+

....isfp-t | capricorn | female

...My inbox is always open if you
...need someone to talk to/listen
...You are worth something and
...you do deserve to be happy

..........CrystalsTrades
LaceWhiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:35 pm

Pets name : Astro

(527 Words)

Astro scooped up his two favorite stuffies, Clover the soft white bunny and Hazel the fuzzy brown bunny. His childhood stuffed animals that he adored ever since he could remember. They always did everything together! It was time to prepare and pack for a park picnic, and he knew he couldn’t forget his two best friends!
Astro rushed out the door to his favorite spot at the park after packing himself a PB&J sandwich, sweet baked cherry pie, freshly picked strawberries from his mothers garden and a pitcher of ice cold homemade lemonade in a picnic basket. He set his friend Clover in the basket , setting Hazel on the bed so he could get ready.
He quickly arrived to the park after a short fast-paced walk, it was perfectly empty and serene, which was usual for the small park. Today was a beautiful sunny day, with fluffy white clouds and a lovely baby blue sky. “Perfect for our picnic!” Astro explained cheerfully to his little friends.
Astro didn’t have a favorite spot for no reason! He loved to spend time at the park by the river, watching frogs, ducks and fish swimming by in the shallow pools. Flowers decorated the grass by the river, along with a beautiful array of forest trees. He loved the sounds of the river and birds. He especially loved his spot during spring and summer when it was warm.
After setting up all his food on a soft red picnic blanket, he got to eating! The sandwich was absolutely delicious and the strawberries ripe and sweet!
“How perfect” Astro thought to himself.
After eating, he felt full and decided to catch frogs with his friends, Clover and Hazel. He cracked open the picnic basket gently and moved the blanket over, but when he did, his heart sank. Where was Hazel?
He could have sworn she was in the basket! , he gazed confused around the park, no sign of a brown bunny ! He dumped out his picnic basket, checked the playground and even by the river a second time, but to no luck. He started to retrace his steps, his heart sinking more and more as he got closer to his home, with no sign of his lost friend. Gripping his white bunny, Clover, tightly, Astro made his way back to his home with a heavy heart. He opened the door, and turned on the lights. He was tired, exhausted and frustrated from today. Setting the picnic basket down. He made his way to his room, and when he did, he saw Hazel, perfectly sitting up on the bed. Astro smiled happily, Hazel and Clover were back together again!! He picked up Hazel and drew both of them close to him. Hugging and kissing them both, he promised to bring them to the park, together this time, tomorrow.
He got into bed with his two rabbit friends, making sure to tuck them in as well as himself. Tightly hugging them and drifting gently off into sleep, he dreamt about all the adventures to be had with him and his both his friends! He knew he couldn’t forget his friend again.

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverwillow12 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:59 pm

Sorry but is this still open?
silverwillow12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:07 pm

silverwillow12 wrote:Sorry but is this still open?

Yes! The current contest is open until January 15th. You can find more information on the front page.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turo0 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:57 am

December 2022
Link to Pet:
Pet's name: Monty
Entry:
Monty has a stuffed rat called Wiggles. One day Monty woke up and didn't see Wiggles anywhere. She got up and woke a bunch of other chickens too. None of them saw Wiggles around. It was still dark outside. Monty was a bit scared of the dark, but thankfully her knight in shining armor, the rooster Marty was around.
Marty wasn't the brightest of his kind, so he didn't quite get what his assistance was needed for, and therefore decided to sing an early serenade instead. His loud voice woke up the rest of the chickens, chicks and turkeys sleeping in the henhouse, as well as their human neighbors from the other side of the yard.
One of the humans came to see what was happening and opened the henhouse door leading to their fenced yard. Marty was happy to get out, it had already been such a long night. He ran to the door and out between the humans legs, just to notice it was dark outside. He freaked out and somehow made up to a tree branch in the middle of the yard. The human turned around to look at what was happening just to see a big rooster trying to keep his balance on a small branch that was bending under his weight. The human sighed and went to get some ladders to save Marty.
Monty took the chance and carefully peaked out of the door. She saw Marty, and pretty much nothing else. Slowly she walked out of the henhouse and started looking for Wiggles from around the yard. The ground was muddy and wet. Probably there had been rain during the last evening and night. Monty noticed a small, pink yarn on the ground. She tilted her head to see it better. She wasn't sure what it was, but it could be Wiggles' tale. She took it in her mouth and pulled. Felt like it was stuck on something. She tried even harder, and used her wings to get more power to pull. Then it snapped and she fell backwards. The tail was wiggling in her mouth, but it wasn't Wiggles. It was just a worm. But a juicy, delicious worm. She ate it, enjoying every bit.
She didn't quite remember what she was supposed to do, so she got up and turned around to go back in. She then saw the human, taking the ladder away and Marty safely on the ground again. The human looked at her and sighed again, placing the ladder down and grabbing her. She didn't know what was happening, but was cool with it.
The human took her past the fence and into the house on the other side of the yard. She was then placed in some plastic basket. And then without even noticing she was wet. It was raining inside. The water ran down her feathers, and the human was picking something out of her. Slowly, a pile of small sticks and muddy brown water had formed at the bottom of the basket. The human grabbed her into a towel and then Monty saw it. Wiggles. Wiggles was hanging on the wall. She started to struggle to get it. The human took a better hold of her and took Wiggles off the wall.
"Cheese, here, here. It's still a bit moist but much less filthy now" The human said.
Monty had no idea what the human was babbling about but at least she had found her beloved Wiggles. Being returned back to the henhouse she took Wiggles right to her nest and laid down sighing. What a night.
Finnish player 🏳️‍🌈 he/him. My birthday is June 15th!
Currently really looking for these pets for my collection! So consider trading me if you have any of them available!
ImageImageImage Image
Turo0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me