TD JOKER, ADVENT LION For Fursona |WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

TD JOKER, ADVENT LION For Fursona |WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby e.mbr » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:29 am

Hi, I was an avid user of cs from 2010-2014. I have, ALOT of older pets that I'm honestly not even sure of the value anymore.The one thing that I know still has value is my joker. Getting this pet was my single goal on this site for a long time, and now it's just sitting here unappreciated

I am looking for full rights to a character, [artist credit will be given] which includes name changes and modifications that I can turn into a fursuit and use as my main fursona,

What I am looking for in the character
1. Male/Masculine or Androgynous - Mandatory. I'm Transmasc and want that reflected in my sona
2. I like Greys. Browns. blacks with a pop of a fun color or two as accents- Strong Pref, alternatively a well done monochrome of a non black/brown/grey is fine just not a neon super bright mix of rainbows
This is what I mean by monochrome color wise, a gradient of one color, pls dont copy these tho!
ImageImage
Example of fun pops of color Although this is a little too complex
ImageImageImage

Think splash of color on ears, paws, face, back, belly with a simple design/symbol/accent. Base color is grey/brown/black
3. Simpler designs, I am going to make this into a suit so fine details wont translate
4. Short/ Nub tails, not mandatory though
5. Species preferences: Canines, Foxes, Deer or a mix of those attributes. Will consider other species though not on the No list
6. I like grumpy or very cute designs, also not mandatory.
7.HQ art, not pixelated, A ref sheet would be nice,
8. I prefer line art to be original, but also not mandatory, if i like the design enough and its on a free base I will still consider it
9. Piercings or gauges are a cool touch
10. Small antlers or horns as a MAYBE? Removable/detachable can live with or without this

No no's
Reptiles, aquatic, birds, insects, servals
If canine not super wolfy
Femme/Feminine characters (Pink is very ok, im talking in style/body shape/features like big lashes. a large chest, hourglass etc)
neon everything/rainbow
Huge tails
Large head of hair
Complex details I can't translate into a fursuit

Here is my old fursuit/sona Kiken. I have a lot of issues with the design now. I don't like the color scheme as much anymore, the design is too simple, but i think its a good example of the basic ideas im looking for, especially what I mean by pop of color, grumpy, nub tail but with a base of grey/brown/black.
I'd like more detail than this, different color scheme, All the colors are good to use in the photo but i don't like the way i put them together.

GRAND PRIZE 1st PLACE TD JOKER + 300 RARES FROM HERE + 3 VERY RARES FROM HERE

2nd PLACE ADVENT LION AND STRING HORSE+ 200 RARES FROM HERE + 2 VERY RARES FROM HERE
ImageImage

RUNNER UP 2 QUEEN OF HEARTS CARD x2 2013 and 2015 + 100 RARES FROM HERE + 1 VERY RARE FROM HERE
ImageImage

The remaining rares from the linked group will go out to the remaining entries as a thank you, 1 rare per person

- End date Halloween! Oct 31
MAY SUBMIT ALREADY DRAWN ART IF IT FITS THE REQUIREMENTS AND YOU DREW IT
If an entry blows me away, contest may end early and I will hand out Joker and Queen Card to the top 2.
Top 3 designs will be mine, if you don’t place the designs will be yours to keep.

Entries
DoctorDraca
Birdiesong 3 entries
macintalk
Chiplex
Archaeopteryx.
ChrysanthemumT.
bunny.castles
fooxie
Lakspur1678
WonderlandWitch
BlueHeart
Agent
Witchyyyy
gudnoodle
Starry Night
ssr shao

Last edited by e.mbr on Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:45 am, edited 37 times in total.
e.mbr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TD JOKER For OC/Fursona

Postby GrimmRatt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:41 am

Marking for later (mostly because i would die if my design was turned into a fursuit /pos)
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 // ✰⋆.:・⋆
𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴 !
Irl JoJo McDodd

link ✧ Emo!!#3003 ✧ link ✧ ©
˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖‿˖

GrimmRatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddox Malice » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:08 am

I would like to mark this~

❤ Other Stuff ❤

Discord: maddoxmalice
Languages: ENG / GER

Actively Playing: DnD, LoL,
BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Currently Watching: Solo
Leveling, Helluva Boss and
Hazbin Hotel ❤

I'm currently sleeping a lot due to unknown medical reasons. Messages might be slow. I'm working on it!
(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desmondthemooonbear » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:53 pm

omg! marking for later : o
desmond #2318

ImageImageImageImage
desmondthemooonbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aelius » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:57 pm

mark! this seems like a fun little challenge. do we just share the sona design in this thread when we finish it? :)
mac | he/they
art shop trade thread
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
aelius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aelius » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:24 pm

here's my entry! i tried not to be too detailed with their design. i did give them hair, but i tried to do it in
a mohawk sort of style; if anything it could just be the same color as the body fur and just don't shave those parts down or something like that. the design should be translatable to a fursuit if you end up choosing it, though some parts may be a bit difficult. you could always simplify the design if that would work better! i gave them top surgery scars, because with my personal fursonas i love giving them top surgery scars as i'm transmasc too :) Image
mac | he/they
art shop trade thread
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
aelius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e.mbr » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:24 am

macintalk wrote:here's my entry! i tried not to be too detailed with their design. i did give them hair, but i tried to do it in
a mohawk sort of style; if anything it could just be the same color as the body fur and just don't shave those parts down or something like that. the design should be translatable to a fursuit if you end up choosing it, though some parts may be a bit difficult. you could always simplify the design if that would work better! i gave them top surgery scars, because with my personal fursonas i love giving them top surgery scars as i'm transmasc too :) Image

Thank you for the entry! It has been posted in the entries section. Love the back designs alot!!

------------------------------------

Also Updated the prizes to include bulk rares and VRs, added another tier, added another queen and 2 advent list pets.
e.mbr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TD JOKER + MORE For OC/Fursona

Postby Riley ♥ » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:26 am

marking :)

☆ riley ❤ she/her ❤ adult ☆