ART COMP ❤~Ended and closed~❤

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ART COMP ❤Ended! - Will announce winners soon~❤

Postby Maddox Malice » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:06 pm

Like that, the art contest ended and I'm very happy to see all of the entries so far.
I'll add the last entries tomorrow, as well as sent out the remaining entry gifts then!
After that, I'll take some time to decide who will receive the big prizes~

Again, thank you so much everyone for joining.
It's always so empowering to see your art -
as well as hearing that you had fun :D
That is really a huge point why I do these contests in the first place.

❤ Other Stuff ❤

Discord: maddoxmalice
Languages: ENG / GER

Actively Playing: DnD, LoL,
BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Currently Watching: Solo
Leveling, Helluva Boss and
Hazbin Hotel ❤

PM's are always open, even thou I'm a bit awkward.
(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby schnoop » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:23 pm

Oh looks like I was late 😭 but you might as well have my entry of Jamie anyway, here it is! Idm if it gets excluded from the judging <3
BREAK!
I don’t play cs super often so I offer more than usual to get the pets I explicitly want :) give me all your boba cats and snakes. stat. right now.
My artshop!

I have an incoherent obsession with snakes
schnoop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤ART COMP - Winners announced - Pick your pet!❤

Postby Maddox Malice » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:45 pm

(っ◔◡◔)っ 💕 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 💕

The wait is finally over!

Sorry it took me so long >~<!! Life kept me busy, hehe. But I haven't forgotten about this, absolutely not! It's very important to me after all. First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for entering and even marking, for keeping the topic alive. Even thou I couldn't update as frequently as before, I tried to engage as much as I can and to give you guys a fun time as well!

I took my time with judging and I'm satisfied with the results. Please note that it is my personal preference! <3 It's almost cliché to write that I had a hard time choosing between all of the entries - but as with many of those clichés, there is some truth in them. I am in no place to assume how much work you put into your art and how 'easy' it was to do so, therefore I won't even start doing that. I merely judge on how well I personally like the piece, how well they fit the character, such things.

I would like the winners to post here what pet they choose. That said, I'll share with you now the winner of this contest~

1st Place

The first place belongs to Kalid! With your first entry, I thought it was cute and to see Lazarus in a different outfit was something I really enjoyed. The second entry flashed me and I just loved the details that make Jago... well, Jago. Hehe. It screamed personality and even thou I don't like screaming, it was like... a gentle scream? I don't know what I'm saying anymore (that's what I get for trying to convert my obscure German thoughts into hopefully kind of proper English...). Congratulations, Kalid! Thank you for your lovely work, I will treasure it!

2nd Place

I'm very pleased to say that the second place goes to Screemnigcheesepuff! With the details on Raven and considering all of the wild magic shenanigans, it's just a very well build image. The color choice and background kept rather simple which just makes the character stand out more. The focus is on each and every panel and I adore it. Personally, the polymorphed Raven with his harness still on and the pink floof on his head just takes the cake. Great taste - great execution!

3rd Place

Last but definitely not least is this entry by BLOXYCOLA! I really ate pizza that day, I can tell you that. Simple but effective, since simple doesn't mean bad at all! You managed to convey so much emotion and his distinct personality as well as taste in your image - the little crow mascot is just the icing on the cake! My heart just goes 'weeeeeee' when I see it, hehe~ (Aaaaand I want pizza again~)

There are many more that I'd love to honor with prizes but here are the top three for me personally. I'm already excited to send out the prizes! Really, I'd love to write this is the most fun part, but all of it is equally important and fun to me. Interacting with you guys, seeing the amazing work you bestow upon me and being able to give my last remaining 'high tier' pets to you as reward for your work and patience! Thank you for making this contest as great as it is! Without you, It would just be me here! Alright, winners! Pick your pet from the prize pool! And as an addition, I would love for the winners to pick an entry that they loved the most - so I can gift the artist from that entry a little something in their regard~ Let's spread love! <3 Of course, Kalid can pick first, after that it's Screemnigcheesepuff's time and BLOXYCOLA is right after that! Hehe~

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalid » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:57 pm

Oh my god was not expecting to place this high, there were so many amazing entries. ;x;

I think I would like to claim the Raven Dog as my prize. This'll be the highest valued pet Ive ever owned I'm intimidated

While going through the character pages, one thing that I found really intriguing was Raven's iridescent feather cloak. It was a really cool concept but trying to do it justice when drawing it seemed daunting. Direbolt did an amazing job on it!
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
~~~~
Buying Unknowns
for 1FR gem each

~~~~
My Art Shop
~~~~
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kalid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddox Malice » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:03 am

First Prize went to it's new owner! <3 I'd say it's pretty happy about that. So, Screemnigcheesepuff, what'd be your choice? And who'd you bless with your regards (meaning a secret little gift?)

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:27 am

Im so glad you liked my entry, i almost made the sheep look normal but i had too much fun sketching it i had to take the risk and include it (and am glad i did:). For a prize can i have the red cerb please, thankyou so much

As for a nomination please send something to wonderlandwitch, i love how you can just picture the twins laughing at a prank together, really captured their personalities
Autistic & dyslexic xxxxxxArt shop OPEN! xxxxxx No coloured text please

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddox Malice » Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:48 am

Okaaaay~ Let's not forget the third place - BLOXYCOLA, you can choose freely among the remaining pets, hehe~ And! Pick one of the other contestants to receive a little sweet something!

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WonderlandWitch » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:28 pm

Screemnigcheesepuff wrote:Im so glad you liked my entry, i almost made the sheep look normal but i had too much fun sketching it i had to take the risk and include it (and am glad i did:). For a prize can i have the red cerb please, thankyou so much

As for a nomination please send something to wonderlandwitch, i love how you can just picture the twins laughing at a prank together, really captured their personalities

thats honestly so so lovely, thank you sm <33
. . . Gift and i'll gift back <3 . . .
ImageImage
ImageImage
WonderlandWitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ART COMP ❤Ended! - Get your prizes~❤

Postby Whirr » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:06 pm

I’d like to have the little “Eat Me” if it’s still available,please! It’s such an honor to have been able to participate in this!

If they have not been picked yet, I’d be happy to nominate miskit (i hope that’s the right username!) Their work has me in awe!! super super talented, amazing job to everyone that joined in!
Whirr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ENDED~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Postby Maddox Malice » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:24 am

And with that, every prize and every gift is sent out! I'm super happy and grateful to everyone and hope you've enjoyed the contest~ If you ever wanna leave a message on how I can do even better for ya, just tell me~ I want everyone to be happy! Hehe~ Thank you for participating, I'm glad that I was able to witness such amazing artists and their work! I hope you'll always enjoy what you do <3

❤ Other Stuff ❤

BG3, FFXIV, Phasmophobia
and Lethal Company! ❤
Hazbin Hotel ❤

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
Maddox Malice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me