MEGA ART CONTEST ✦ WINNERS POSTED

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

The votes are in!! I'll be ending this contest at the start of June!!

Make sure you've claimed your entry prizes!!
39%
There will be no extensions, so make sure you get your art done ASAP!!
22%
If you won't be done in time pm me and I'll pay for it as a commission!!
39%

Total votes : 18

MEGA ART CONTEST ✦ WINNERS POSTED

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:43 pm

Welcome to my Art Contest!

The aim of the game? Draw to win!

You can chose to draw from any of my characters! You may draw them in any way you wish, traditional, digital, etc. You can enter as many times as you like! Every entry will be awarded 4 rares from this group!

Send the trade once you have posted your entry to this thread! At the end of the contest, I will choose SIX winners from all of those who have entered to chose their main prizes. They must be sent in winning order!! All the usual rules apply to this contest, anyone caught cheating or breaking cs rules will be disqualified.

I'm looking for people who have put a lot of effort into their work, you don't have to be the most skilled artist to win!

Winners Circle

FIRST -
    2x group A
    3x group B
    10x group C

SECOND
    2x group A
    3x group B
    10x group C
FIFTH -
    2x group A
    2x group B
    5x group C

SIXTH -
    2x group A
    2x group B
    5x group C
THIRD -
    2x group A
    2x group B
    7x group C

FOURTH -
    2x group A
    2x group B
    7x group C

Group A: ✦✦✦ ((main prizes valued 1 non+))
Group B: ✦✦✦ ((secondary prizes valued at a sorb or less))
Group C: ✦✦✦ ((very rares, store pets, and october lists))
Group D: ✦✦✦ ((entry prizes mainly- rares of every year and species))

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Entries

thank you everyone<3

Dont forget to send a trade for your entry prize! Rares will NOT be reserved for you!
Also, please dont PM me your entries it makes it very hard to keep track of them!

Rules

read them! or don't, PM me if you have any questions

------> all cs rules apply to this contest!! art/drawing rules + general contest rules
------> you can enter as many times as you like, each prize will be awarded 4 rares which you must send a trade for.
------> original work only!! do not uses bases, trace, or copy anyone else's work unless it is a reference image.
------> if you have been found to have cheated (used someone else's base or traced etc.) you will be disqualified and may be reported depending on the severity.
------> I will not be checking to see if everyone received their entry prize as I don't have the time, if you don't send the trade and lose the chance to claim the rares, it's on you.
------> since these are my characters, you cannot withdraw your entry if you decided to but will still be awarded the 4 rares.
------> if you post your entry anywhere else, please tag me in some way as the owner of the character.
------> likewise if I post your art anywhere, I will link it back to you as the creator.
------> questions may get lost in the thread, please PM me if you have a question or concern!
------> the chances are I will end this contest early, if that happens and you have yet to complete your entry, there's nothing I can do about that. However, if you can show proof of progress I will be happy to pay you rares for your art regardless.
------> entry prizes are from Group D only, do not ask for the other pets.
------> trade got auto-cancelled? send a new one! don't pm me or post on the thread asking why or kicking off, you will be reported and may be kicked from the contest.
------> any form of harassment or drama will not be tolerated, if you have a problem then either deal with it, talk it out with me reasonably, or just don't enter my contest. likewise if you harass anyone who enters for any reason, you will be eliminated and reported.
------> don't spam my PMs or the thread, try not to double post either.
------>traditional entries are fine, just make sure the picture you upload is clear.
------> a lot of my character profiles are blank, if you have a question about a character feel free to PM me! or free style it, I really don't mind that much if someone is out of character.
------> more entries doesn't increase your chance of winning! the winners will likely be those who put a lot of effort into their work.
------> try to keep your drawings as close to accurate as possible, if a few markings are slightly off I wont mind, but if there are obvious or major changes to any of the designs I may not count it at all.
------> struggling to draw one of my characters or make them look "right"? PM me and I will try my best to help find appropriate resources.
------> since these characters are mine, I will own any art you make of them. If I decided to print the art out and frame it, put it on a t-shirt, make a sticker etc. and you don't want that to happen, don't enter!
------> if you want to enter but can't draw any of my characters, PM me what you are comfortable drawing and I'll see what I can do.
------> if for some reason you entry doesn't appear in the entries folder, please let me know as soon as possible!! chances are I may have missed it.
------> entries are in no particular order!!
------> if you've changed your username please let me know as each entry is labelled with the name of the artist.
------> I work 8 hours every day, so chances are I wont get around to your PM, entry, or trade for a day or more.. if you feel I have forgotten it, feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to reply asap!
------> afraid you're "not good enough" to enter? enter anyway! at the end of the day all artists are good artists, we just each have our own preferences and tastes, be proud of yourself<3

╔════════════ ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ════════════ ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ════════════╗
END DATE: June 1st 2022
╚════════════ ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ════════════ ⋆ ✦ ⋆ ════════════╝

Was 1st September but im ending it early
Last edited by cαtαstrσphe on Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:42 am, edited 34 times in total.
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ART CONTEST - WIP - OMGSR - everyone wins

Postby Frith » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:19 pm

Does the contest have a theme?
Carrd-ArtFight-Art Gallery
• Timezone is GMT
• Always happy to chat :)
Frith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferretjuice » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:20 pm

Mark!
ferretjuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:53 am

Frith wrote:Does the contest have a theme?

Sort of, it'll be one of those "draw my characters win pets" contests! There will be plenty to choose from so hopefully everyone feels they'll be able to enter
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rusuniv » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:53 pm

mark
rusuniv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FunFace » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Mark

please oh please click my eggs
Image Image Image Image
FunFace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie• » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:16 pm

Mark
Magpie
Mag
▪︎She/her, Minor
▪︎NZ
▪︎Bird enthusiast
▪︎Avid horror game enjoyer
▪︎Pigeons.
▪︎ Lived my dream and I'm
going to do it again <3

Magpie•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LA's DarkFireWolf » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:41 pm

Curious to see what the characters will be if I can enter or not. If they're human and no animals I won't be able to ;-;.
LA's DarkFireWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikuscreations » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:37 pm

Bookmarking for sure ♥️
♥•Hey, Feel free to call me Miku• ♥

Image Image

♥️ Aspiring Digtal Artist, Youtube Content Creator, Hobbyist ♥️

Thank you for the support!

mikuscreations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:30 am

Should have this all set up tonight, the prizes are still being added to and some may change but its unlikely
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me