RACCOCOONTAIL PRIZE ART COMP!!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: RACCOCOONTAIL PRIZE ART COMP!!

Postby Joy_and_Raymond » Thu May 13, 2021 2:09 pm

beep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her, short, dancer
you can call me Ray, RJ, or Joy!
Image ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Joy_and_Raymond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joy_and_Raymond » Mon May 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Hello everyone! The competition is officially closed for entries so I will be awarding prizes asap. I will send out an update with the places when I have them
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her, short, dancer
Image ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Joy_and_Raymond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snufcin » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:57 am

hope it's ok to bump this topic! since it's been three weeks I was wondering if there were any updates ^-^
snufcin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joy_and_Raymond » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:57 pm

snufcin wrote:hope it's ok to bump this topic! since it's been three weeks I was wondering if there were any updates ^-^

Ahh yes I'm so so sorry to every one who has been waiting for results! My mind has been all over the place lately, I'm so sorry!

I've decided the winners and sorry that there isn't much of a reason for each it's finals week and my brain is fried.

I'd like to start off by saying thank you to everyone who entered and thank you for your patience with me. Now onto the places.

1st - EliWondercat - Your painting portrait of Abeigael is absolutely stunning! You gave her a personality and image through your beautiful art work. Thank you so much for this lovely piece (:

2nd - pillowa - Your drawing of Kai is so gorgeous! I love how you added the earbuds so he can listen to music and the pocky. Thank you so much for this stunning art piece (:

3rd - witcherrii - The painting you did of Jason is so lovely and adorable! Jason and his new cow friend look so soft and lovely. Thank you so much for this gorgeous portrait of my baby (:

All of the entries make me smile so much and I absolutely love them all!

I will be sending out gifts of 10 pets to everyone who entered as a thank you for the amazing art you all made (:

I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you have any questions/comments/concerns feel free to message me, take care (:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/her, short, dancer
Image ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Joy_and_Raymond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups