WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Postby awkwardcorqi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:53 am

• ANNOUNCEMENT •

Hello! So I've checked over all 22 entries and all of them were just simply amazing! I cannot put into words how talented you all are. I had a very hard time choosing who should be what place. But after a few hours of careful consideration, I've finally chosen our winners! Let's get down to business now, shall we?

First, we'll start with our runner-ups!

LocoLunaWolf: I found your entry absolutely adorable! I really love the little ponytails you gave her.

Hush: I really love the shading on this one! It's really nice and I love the way you drew Tina's hair. I also appreciate how you added Tinta.

Flowerpot: I really love how she looks in your style! And I love how it's lineless art. It's something nicely different.

Winchester & Co.: I really love the fact that you did traditional art. It's something different and unique. I adore the way you colored her in. It's very nicely done.

dio brando: I absolutely love the colors and the background on this drawing. And I find it really cute how she's holding a wand. It really adds to her wizard like personality.

Tailish: I really like your style! You got her facial expression spot on and I love the way you colored in her hair.

BlazingMoon: I really like how Abubakar looks in your style! I especially love the way you drew her eyes.

Scturn: I really like your style a lot! The blue background mixes well and I like how he's holding up a peace sign.

PICKLEBOB: I really love your entry a bunch! The shadows behind them really shows their darker personality so I really love that small detail you added in.

Emphoa: I really love your style and the pen you used! The shading is very nice and I adore how you made his hoodie so big.

Delicious!: I really love how soft this whole piece is. It really brings out more of Kody's shy personality and the little Pikachu on his shoulder is a nice touch.

plant dad.: This entry is so simple yet charming. I really love how adorably simple your style is and the bees are a super cute touch!

oleander!: I really like your style! I like the shading on this one and I like how you stuck to his design. Good job!

☆starlynx.x☆: I really like how cutesy your style is! She looks super adorable and I appreciate the fact that you made her hold her favorite plushie and added her little fang.

Zear: I really love your lineless style! I like how you made him hold his favorite plushie and I love the way you drew his eyes. They're so pretty!

rukkiis: This entry of yours is super nice! I really like the background and I really love how you surrounded him with his favorite plushies along with making him hold a Pokeball. It's super adorable and I love it a lot.

Heliaetus: I really love your entry a lot! The way you drew her hair is absolutely beautiful and spot on and the shading is super nice.

And now for our top five!

IN FIFTH PLACE WE HAVE...

sweathie: I found your entry to be super adorable! I love how you drew Tina and Tinta interacting and the shading and lighting on this drawing is super nice. Way to go!

IN FOURTH PLACE WE HAVE...

PLUSHBUNNIEZ: I absolutely 100% adore all the crazy colors you used on this drawing! It really makes her pop out more. Your style is super great and I love the sharp edges a bunch.

IN THIRD PLACE WE HAVE...

crownie. I really adore the atmosphere of this drawing! It really shows how dark and demanding Abubakar can be. It gives off such a dark vibe and I love that so much. I appreciate your effort!

IN SECOND PLACE WE HAVE...

Lonewolf199152: I found your entry super amazing! I really love the realism of your style and I really like how you added some of Kody's favorite things such as him next to a llama and the Nintendo Switch.

AND IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE...

!!! MissionFlight !!!

Gosh, where do I even begin? You got everything about his personality and design spot on! I adore the soft colors and the shading and lighting on this is just simply amazing. His expression just yells "heck yeah I finally caught it!" and can I just say that the way you drew his hoodie is super nice? I really adored your entry the most and I felt as though you definitely deserved first place. Congratulations!

And that's about it, folks! Please let me know if I forgot to list anyone! There were a lot of wonderful entries so it was very hard to copy/paste all of this. For those of you who won first and second place, I'll be sending you a trade over. And for those who won third, fourth, fifth, and are runner-ups, please wait patiently and I'll send a trade over to you. this may take a few days depending on how fast others accept their prizes. Thank you all once again for entering my art contest! I adore each and every art piece made for me and I'll treasure them forever. :)
Inactive.
awkwardcorqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazingMoon » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:13 am

Congratulations everyone!!! ^^
ImageImage
Pet's name: The Guardian
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaliaetus » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:11 am

Yep, congrats to all!!
hi!

my favorite word is petrichor!! It means the smell of the earth after rain, particularly when it falls after a dry period, and comes from the Greek words "petra" for rock and "ichor" for blood.
Zaliaetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweathie » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:08 pm

congrats everyone!
xlxImagexxxxxImagexxxxxImage
sweathie / michael
⍢ sweathie on everything ⍢
he/him | college student
my only discord is sweathie
xxxxxxx
xchicoons || commissionsxxxxxxImage Image
sweathie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissionFlight » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:57 pm

There was so much beautiful art for this contest!
Congrats to everyone :D

Thank you Katie-Kats for hosting and letting us draw your amazing characters!
MissionFlight
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shoujo rei. » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:02 pm

congrats everyone!

It repeats again;
A flashback,
the buzzing cicadas...
and you, who will never come back.

ImageImage
Ocean | they/them | INFJ | artist
ImageImage
Interests: cookie run, project sekai,
vocaloid, madoka magica,
gakkou gurashi, d4dj + more

ImageImage
Listening to: Shoujo Rei
01:43 ━━━━●───── 04:52
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

shoujo rei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PROD. » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:17 pm

AAAAAA TYSM AGAIN QWQWQWQ
it’s a real honor, thank you for the compliments as well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wsgg Image
I really love valorant, baking
and do art and animation in freetime!
feel free to shoot me a pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
❝𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭.
𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

xxxxxxxx