WINNERS ANNOUNCED|||!Saucy Art Comp!|||

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

CLOSED; JUDGING|||!Saucy Art Comp!||

Postby saucycorndog » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:35 am

Flatterina wrote:Here's my entry!

YOOO THIS IS SO CUTE!! I haven’t gotten much ship art of them so I have a soft spot for this piece XD! Thank you so much for entering!
(╭☞ʘヘʘ)╭☞ WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

saucycorndog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PARAS » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37 am

can't wait to see the winners of this !
( good luck everyone ! )
PARAS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WINNERS ANNOUNCED|||!Saucy Art Comp!|||

Postby saucycorndog » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 pm

Sorry for the late delay everyone! but now the moment youve all been waiting for....

WINNERSS!

3RD PLACE

In 3rd place, with a very unique style and an outstanding portait of Clark that captures his personality perfectly, we have

2ND PLACE

This winner and first place we're very hard to choose between because they both were just awesome artists >x<
but anyway, with a beautiful backround and a gorgeous coloring technique that displays both calmness and curiousity..
We have sorahui!!!

!!!---1ST PLACE---!!!

and finally, the piece that grabbed my heart in all different directions, from Pip's energy to the mystical backround, we have...................
sleebyt!me!!!!

And of course we can't forget the amazing runnerups!! (in no particular order)
babeytwig
Imbion
Flatterina
The
LocoLunaWolf
EM0_FURBY

Thank you to everyone one who contributed to my little contest! It's too sad I can only pick 3 main winners when I loved every single piece, I'll be contacting the winners via PM/Trade message in order for them to pick their store pets and to recieve their prize, afterwards I'll be reaching out to the runnerups to pick out their store pet <3 have a wonderful day everyone and tysm for participating!
saucycorndog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me