My apologies can't continue giveaway mods please delete

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Titans omgsr giveaway <3 (Coppa friendly)

Postby coppercanary » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:28 am

I would like to enter for Titans omgsr giveaway!!

//
    Tell me, what's you user name: Canary22

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: I used to play a very weird game. Don’t remember what it was called, or anything about it really. Anyway, it had canaries in it, and I was fascinated by the thought of a bright yellow bird. So that’s where the canary part came from. Then the number 22 was my favourite number at that point, so add them together and you get Canary22.

Tell me, why you would like this pet: I would like it because I’ve never had an OMGSR before. I’ve never even had a list pet! So if I got this it would be a major booster in my CS game.

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: I think I would keep it for a while, just coming to terms with the fact that I had an OMGSR. Then I think I’d trade it to get some of my dreamies.

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: Well, let’s see… I have four cats, a dog and a pony. One cat is called Oz, he is a brown and black tabby and is nearly 40cm tall. Another cat is called Spike. He is Oz’s twin brother and is all black apart from a few white hairs in his chest. He’s not quite as tall as Oz though. The next one is Bubbles, who is an average height classic tabby with a white chest, paws and stomach. He has a strange, croaky meow that I find hilarious! The last cat is Silky, who is a lot smaller and is a British Shorthair. She has a limp from a previous owner, but that doesn’t mean I love her any less!

My dog is called Oscar, he is a chocolate Labrador crossed with something small. Possibly a corgi or a dachshund. He is all chocolate-coloured but has one white paw and a white stomach. He has a lab head, coat and tail. My pony is called Charlie. He is palomino, which means he’s golden in the summer and creamy golden in the winter. He has a black spot on the left of his rump.

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: Don’t watch TV that often, but I’d say either a David Attenborough show, The World’s Weirdest Events or The World’s Weirdest Weather. I’m a documentary person.

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: Never watched it, so I don’t know. I probably will at some point though, as it seems very popular.

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer: I don’t watch it.

Tell me, what's your favortie and least favorite color: My favourite colour would be a shade of blue or a bright orange. My least favourite would probably be some yellow-green colour, as that sort of colour just seems to embody illness. Nobody likes that.

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: (I don’t know if Americans would get this, but still) Once when I was about seven I asked my dad what MP stood for. He told me it meant Member of Parliament. Seven-year-old me was confused. If it meant member of parliament, where was the O? So I asked my dad why it was MP and not MOP. This is what my dad said: ‘If it was MOP then they’d be mops. A lot of people wouldn’t agree, but I think that’s a pretty good description of them.”
    Sorry to anyone who didn’t get that, it’s just a long-running joke in my family.

Okay that's all

// canary // they/them // zoology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoseDust » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:00 am

//
    Tell me, what's you user name: My username is RoseDust

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: I used to play on pottermore. That thing generates names for you and you can choose a few options at a time. Back when harry potter was my life, i made multiple accounts to do the sorting over and over and getting the best wand and such. So since you couldn't choose an account name, i kept trying untill i got a nice one. I think i got like 5 accounts but RoseDust was the one that really stuck with me. RoseDust and UnicornBlood. Kind of goth, i like to think i have a little goth in my heart. Last week i found out that Rosedust also was a my little pony and now i am a little disappointed :') It does not rever to that i just like the thought of a rose, than frozen and smashed to pieces.

Tell me, why you would like this pet: i am a fanatic horse and pony collecter. And a foal is a baby spiecies. I mean come on cuuute

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: Still in doubt. I have my neverland group with all the PPS, but i also have a specials group. Not sure where it would fit best yet. I like specials better i think.

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: i have two budgies! They're called Ukkie en Vriend. Ukkie can't fly and is usually grumpy and likes to stay in the cage but very easy to pet and to take with you, but Vriend is super curious and social, likes to come out and take bites out of things or try to find a new place (we were looking for him 10 minutes one time, couch was upsidedown and all) or like 'caves', in between pillows and such. Also likes to walk behind Ukkie when she finally comes out of the cage for once and tries to walk back (to climb the curtain to go back to the cage)

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: Grey's Anatomy, Friends. Both in their own amazing <3 Rewatching Grey's from start for the 3th time now :D Friends i recently watched from start for the first time and it sucked when i finished.

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: I'm not sure. Never really watched it, it isn't really a thing here.

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer: sorry!

Tell me, what's your favortie and least favorite color: favorite;
    hotpink! least favorite brown colors

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: So i had an internship in another country. And a few of my friends had the same internship. We shared a housing so we lived with each other for the full half year. The very first weekend we bought all kinds of beer to try out. <- they are stronger beers than in our homecountry. So we go to bed half drunk from the few beers we had. I go brush my teeth, accidentaly push my toothbrush to far back and i gag. No problem, this happens more often to me. I gag very easily when it comes to brushing my teeth. But normally there isn't any beer in my stomach. So i puke. And after that i feel so sick. So i go to the hallway, where all my friends are sitting just laughing. No more room at the couch that was standing there so i go sit on the floor because i want to sit and a floor is also fine since i feel like the floor is not just for standing. And i say omg i feel like i have to puke again.
    This is the true story. The story my friends like to tell is that i was lying on the floor, arms waving, screaming; omg i have to puuuuke. If any of us think of the party weekends we had, this is the one that comes to mind. Not the one were one of us couldn't get his shoe on his foot, not the one were tomatoes were flying around or where we all slept in my room. No it was me lying on the ground screaming i had to puke (aka just sitting and telling them i was feeling sick).

Okay that's all
A radiographer girl ☢

I'm a Tiger!

Tigers are aggressive, rebellious, strong, daring, sincere, unpredictable, generous, colorful, powerful
Sometimes they can be restless, clumsy, hot-tempered, impatient.
RoseDust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orrik-Zynn » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:15 am

//
    Tell me, what's you user name: Orrik-Zynn

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: Long story. I started out using the username Oracle but a friend told me that it made me sound un-human and that bothered him so he suggested Orrik claiming it was unique and it sounded close to Oracle so I did but a few months later I felt the need to add a last name and I was going to use Lynn but then I remembered it was my (dead) mother's middle name and I felt like i'd be stealing it from her so with my friends help (the same friend) I came up with Zynn using his previous thinking...it was unique and sounded close to Lynn...I've been using this username everywhere since then (or sometimes variations of it)

Tell me, why you would like this pet: It reminds me of something you'd see on Pandora (the planet the Na'vi live on in the movie Avatar...I love this movie...)

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: keeping it, maybe I'll dress it up~

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: yeah, I have 3...all small dogs who each live in a different house with a different family. There's Boommer my rat terrier who's life I saved by adopting him as a very young pup (he was only a week old and the runt so the mother rejected him and refused to feed him) he is nearly 15 years old now and lives with my dad. Then there's Scrappy who is a tiny (yet adorable) demon, i'm not entirely sure what breed he is but I love him and he currently lives with me. Then there's ChiChi and she's a spoiled princess of a chihuahua who has literally convinced me to give her an entire steak before just by giving me a look ;^; we both knew I couldn't resist that look...she lives with another family now but I've held contact so I can see ChiChi.

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: Supernatural, I can watch re-run episodes a hundred times and not get bored with it.

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: ...i'm an Otaku, guilty as charged.

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer: Soul Eater, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Assassination Classroom...these are some of my favorites...

Tell me, what's your favortie and least favorite color: favorite is purple but I hate pink

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: :what: well, I went to Rocklahoma 2018 (five day outdoor music festival in Pryor Oaklahoma AKA the best. time. of. my. LIFE!) and when I got too hot I went to stand in the sprinklers until I was soaked before going back to the concerts...only one time I was dragged into a mosh pit unexpectedly and I fell on my butt in the dirt but I was still soaked so it turned to mud and well...you can guess what that looked like lol. (Luckily nobody cared, they were more interested in the music.) I also ruined my leather boots doing this...I forgot I wasn't wearing my converse...

Okay that's all
Last edited by Orrik-Zynn on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orrik-Zynn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sebassy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:20 am

//
    Tell me, what's you user name: Sebassy

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: I LOVE Black Butler. It's a mix of Sebastian and Bassy, the nickname Grell gave to Sebastian. (Also, it looks like you like Black butler too!)

Tell me, why you would like this pet: It's so cute, I remember when it came out. I also want to collect.

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: Either keep it, or use to to help and try and get me my ultimate dreamie, the Raven dog.

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: I have too many, haha. 2 horses, 4 cats, 1 dog, a leopard gecko and an aquarium of fish.

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: Black butler, currently and always have been.

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: I LOVE IT. I'm honestly and anime addict.

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer: Fullmetal alchemist, fairy tale, sword art online, the devils a parttimer, death note and noragami

Tell me, what's your favortie and least favorite color: black and white

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: Ummmm, not really a story, but I just start my first job today!

Okay that's all
I'm simply one hell of a butler.

Pet's name: Sebastian Michaelis
Sebassy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirited away » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:49 pm

due to fact I got into trouble
    I might need to postpone this giveaway (for a long time)
    Or just cancel it, because I'm going to be gone

Please don't post any more submissions until I figure this out

Thank you so much for understanding

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:54 pm

//
    Tell me, what's you user name: KyKoolKookie835

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: It's my scratch username, and it just came to me one day :3

Tell me, why you would like this pet: I can get my dreamie with it!

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: Trading it for the BMD

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: five rats

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: I like lots of shows

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: I don't like it unless it's Pokemon

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer: POKEMON

Tell me, what's your favortie and least favorite color: PINK and Orange

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: when I was three I knocked over my tv and my dad nearly killed me, heh...

Okay that's all

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My apologies can't continue giveaway mods please delete

Postby spirited away » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:26 pm

I very sorry about this

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zing » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:29 pm

i totally understand, it's no problem. i know you would have truly
      went through with this giveaway if nothing had come up! wishing you good luck,
      and thank you for the good intention of giving it away.
xxxxxxxxlia - she/her
just ur average tired college student
!! be kind always. <3

zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me