My apologies can't continue giveaway mods please delete

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

My apologies can't continue giveaway mods please delete

Postby spirited away » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Came back, continued the giveaway
Winner was

Galaxywolfdog
Trade click me!

due to fact I have gotten into trouble (what's new)
My devices for CS have been taken away, I can't
Continue this giveaway because I'm not sure when I will Get my items back.
I'm very sorry for getting hopes up.
Again I'm truly sorry!

Hello,
    before I start, I'm sorry if I sound rude at anytime your reading what I typed
    So i'm pretty sad.
    I have school in 2 weeks ):
    so whats the best way to deal with being sad
    ohh ohh i got it!
    I can make someone else happy!
    So I'm giving away my UR foul
    I just got this pet, I don't like it though
    so haha someone else has to deal with it now!

^Thats the pet btw

please note:
    1. Coppa's can join! Just add the pet place holder in the giveaway folder xX
    2. Please put detail into what you write. I'm not going to pick you if it's boring to read
    3. The next 4 pages will be RES
    4. Again, please don't bore me
    5. Oh and this ends in 2-3 weeks, depending on how many enter
Last edited by spirited away on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:05 am, edited 5 times in total.

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Titans omgsr giveaway coding <3

Postby spirited away » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Removed code
Last edited by spirited away on Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Titans omgsr giveaway reserved spot <3

Postby spirited away » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 pm

res
Last edited by spirited away on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirited away » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:03 pm

res
Last edited by spirited away on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirited away » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:06 pm

All reserved spots are taken
    please start entering <3
Last edited by spirited away on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Titans omgsr giveaway <3 (Coppa friendly)

Postby spirited away » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Bump^

spirited away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flora » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:19 pm

I would like to enter for Titans omgsr giveaway!!

//
    Tell me, what's you user name: Ariettie

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: I was really inspired by the movie: The secret world of Arietty! It's such a cute magical movie, I highly suggest it if you like anime/animation/studio ghibli

Tell me, why you would like this pet: I've never owned an omgsr! (I mean, I joined August 1st so idk why I should have one!!) I find it super adorable and unlike any pet i've seen thus far ♥

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: I'll probably hold onto it and cherish it for a while! In the future I might consider on trading it to accomplish some dreamies of mine, but I wouldn't actively try and trade it if that makes sense!

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: Back at home in Canada, my family has an adorable kitty they just adopted! She's so precious, I wish I could meet her. We also have a dog of 5 years old, his name is Jack and he's a white german shepherd. He honestly is so big!

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: Steven universe aa

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: I like it! I've been trying so hard to watch all of the episodes of one piece, I've gotten up to 500 or so in just this year! xD (only like 300 more to go??)

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer: One piece if you haven't seen it, I didn't think I would like an anime such as this, but it's actually nice. ;;

Tell me, what's your favortie and least favorite color: Purple is my favourite! Hrmmm, it's hard to pick a least favourite though. Maybe bright red? (I love maroon though so fghgf)

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: One time when I was like 12 years old or something, it was winter and my family and I were walking out of Mcdonalds. The floor was extremely wet and slippery, and I was in charge of carrying all of the drinks home. I ended up slipping, and the way I fell was apparently so comical. My sister told me my legs were straight up in the air like a comedy, and just couldn't stop laughing. Our drinks flew everywhere and made a mess, bombarding some people and drenching others. Some old man was like, "aRe yoU oKay?" in the most concerned voice ever. I was so peeved walking home, it hurt a bunch but I was so embarrassed since my family laughed the entire way home. ;;

Okay that's all
Last edited by flora on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiatus
flora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:21 pm

//
    Tell me, what's you user name: Sweet._.Sakura I am!

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: I honestly don't why, but one night I had a dream that I was in a video game, and my characters name was Sweet Sakura! I remembered it when I woke up, and it just HAD to be my user! I also like japanese sakura blossoms, so I loved it even more!

Tell me, why you would like this pet: Well, it has been a dreamie for A WHILE now hehe. I remember seeing it in the archive when I was new, and I fell in love with it right away! I love ponies and big cats, and together, they make a weird, yet adorable concoction :3

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: Pamper it. Dress it up. Love it furrever! :3

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: unfortunately no, but my nan has a cat, and I always come and take care of him. In a few weeks time, my nans leaving for a month and leaving him with us! I can't wait! I will finally get the feeling of a true pet owner!

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: I absolutely lovee an anime called Erased! Also, im a sucker for Riverdale

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: A-anime? *screeches internally* "where?! Take me to it!" :D (I think you get the picture!)

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer: Erased, it's a great criminal anime, and it really pulls you in :3. I also reccomend a 45min film called Hotarubi no Mori e. It's a beautiful fantasy film :3 (i totally didn't cry)

Tell me, what's your favortie and least favorite color: my favourite colour is darker, pastel yellow! I love it because its so bright and happy! It just makes me so happy! I really dont like this dull, swamp green colour. It just doesnt really give any positive vibes.

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: So... As a little kid I was really, and I mean REALLY rambuncious sometimes. At home I was an angel, but in the first years of school... Not so much 😅. So one day, I was new in English primary school, (i was 4 at the time) and I didn't really know any words in English that much. (Im From central Europe originally) So, being me, I was really bored, because I didn't understand things. I remember that I was a creative kid, so I got a black permanent marker from the teachers draw, snuck out of class and started drawing on the white walls in the corridor. I was drawing for a long time, and I was very proud of it, soooo... Tiny me decided to sign my work. Yes. I scribbled out my name under the drawings. As you can probably tell, I got in trouble. :D

Okay that's all
    (i just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for letting me enter! ❤ have a lovely day!
Last edited by sweetsakura on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
charactersmy scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlingBling » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:31 pm

//
    Tell me, what's you user name: Mokuroh

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: the goodest boy

Tell me, why you would like this pet: Because it's worth quite a bit and could help pay for a ton on another site, Flightrising. I'd use it to gene this lovely dude into what is in his bio:

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: Trade him for flightrising gems

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: An old cat who unfortunately may have a cancerous tumor on his neck (biopsy hasn't come back yet). He's a good old lad, still fairly cheerful, just has lost his balance.

I will also be interviewed very soon for a trained psychiatric/medical alert dog. She's a 3 year old GSD and fits exactly what I need so fingers crossed. If she doesn't work out I am also waitlisted for a Lagotto Romagnolo due late October

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: I've been on a Greys Anatomy kick recently

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: "Anime was a mistake"-Hayao Miyazaki

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer:
    -Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
    -Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
    -Grand Blue Dreaming
    -Mob Psycho 100
    -Shoujo Kakumei Utena
    -Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Tell me, what's your favorite and least favorite color:
    Favorite would be something like
    this
    Least is anything eyeburning, especially bright reds

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: One time I almost stepped on a Copperhead thinking it was just a stick? I freaked out so much but the snake was just chillin'

Okay that's all
Last edited by BlingBling on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sxtxrn » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:34 pm

Tell me, what's you user name: my username is . moonlight .

Tell me, how did you choose your user name: well i really really love space and all things around the topic, its just so interesting oh my god, call me a nerd i dont care. its also really aesthetic?? anyways the username 'moonlight' was taken so i just decided to go ahead and some periods and bam, . moonlight . was born! it's also in all lowercase because that is my aesthetic = wow loves space and types in lowercase, how e m o of me

Tell me, why you would like this pet: probably use it to get my dreamies and rares for my own collection, <:

Tell me, what you plan on doing with the pet if you win: probably trade it off, though it is a very cute pet.

Tell me, do you have any irl pets, if so what kind of pet do you have: i have one dog! her name is oreo and shes a boxador (boxer lab mix). i love her to death, shes the sweetest little big thing. i want more dogs and a cat but oreo isnt exactly friendly with other dogs and my mom is allergic to cats >:

Tell me, what's your favorite show, if you have one: im really enjoying orange is the new black right now, its very good plot-wise, while not being entirely accurate about how prison is, it's still an interesting show and gives you somewhat a peek of how prison life would be.

Tell me, what's your opinion on anime, I would love to know: i used to really enjoy it in sixth grade, mostly basic ones, but i really dont have an opinion on it, if you like it, thats cool, if you dont, dont bash other people for liking it.

Tell me, if you watch anime, what shows do you recommend, if not don't answer: n / a

Tell me, what's your favortie and least favorite color: i love, love, love, surf green. its a gorgeous color, especially on fender guitars. for some reason i cant stand yellow, i dont look good in it and it isnt aesthetically pleasing

Tell me, a story about you, funny would be great: well you wanted interesting. so ill give you a few to read.

lettuce & tomato ; so our school decided to take us to a luncheon for our eighth grade graduation bc we worked so hard or somethin like that. anyways, the place had basic choices for lunch, blt, salad, burgers. so me and my friend ordered burgers and they came with lettuce, two tomatoes, and a pickle on the side. i am a very picky eater so i left all of them off and gave my pickle to my other friend. once we finished eating, i noticed that my friend had a tomato that looked like it had a smiley face in it, so i decided to tuck this tomato in (dont ask, i am extremely weird and have very intrusive thoughts) with the lettuce from my plate, so i did. and we all started laughing for no reason??? it was really weird but honestly so funny at the time?? the wait staff probably thought we were on drugs or something, that day was so fun and im sad that our group got separated for high school.

spaghetti vs. potatoes ; jesus christ this is another weird story. so i was with my cousin (hes the cousin who isnt really your cousin but you say they are because your parents are best friends and say that they're siblings, lets be honest, we all have one) who is also one of my best friends. we were hungry whats new, im always hungry so we decided to make two cans of chef boyarde spaghetti and meatballs (best one, dont @ me on this). anyways, i was an idiot and somehow broke the little tab that allows you to pull open the can easily off. we tried using my cousin's electric can opener and it didnt work, we tried hitting the can with a butter knife and fork repeatedly; again, did not work. somehow my cousin decided that it would be a good idea to take the freshly bought sack of potatoes we had (that probably wouldn't have been used) and just beat the crap out of the can, after about five beats of the can it opened, no idea how, but the can top just like popped off, if i remember correctly. we were dying of laughter, this happened at about 3 am when we were both 12.

tea bag incident ; this one happened recently, saturday, actually! so this is another incident that happened with my cousin. we decided to make tea, we both really enjoy sweet tea. so we heated up the water and put the tea bags in the container and let it steep for about 20 minutes, there were about 8 tea bags in the container, we made a gallon of tea, so it was kind of cramped. the opening of the container is fairly small, id say about 3 inches in diameter. so my cousin just decided to yank the bags out, (we're not that wise, and this was at like 2 in the afternoon so think about how it would've been 12 hours later) and they completely broke off of the strings. we were laughing so hard and wondering how the hell we were going to get the bags out. my cousin, for some reason, thought it would be a good idea to take the scissors near him, rinse them off, and dip them into the tea to fish the bags out. he managed to get all 8 of the bags out from the tea without accidentally cutting them open.

mmm anyways i'd like to say thank you so much for hosting this! i'd love to receive this pet, have a great day, love! <3

Okay that's all
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

mikey | gay | he/they | astrophys major
hi, im rarely on here. i love to code

[ toyhouse ] ▼・ᴥ・▼ ⋆。°✩ [ trade me ]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sxtxrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes