closed

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: WRITING CONTEST! (LIST PRIZE)

Postby sour patch. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:21 am

Skarii wrote:Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space):
Cold NewYork

The air was crisp as it was hitting my face. This rather cold Sunday morning would be the day Savanah Graham died. (Earlier) Hi, I am Adia Welsh, a writer, a teenager, and a photographer. :Yawn:, I rip off my soft blanket like a band-aid and torpidly head down stairs. "Ah a healthy breakfast" I mutter sarcastically. Then I pour myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and devour it. It gets boring living alone, no one is ever here besides me. No one is there to comfort you if you get scared, no one to make meals for you, do your laundry, do chores, etc. I throw on a big sweatshirt and put my shoes on, then walk out the front door, into the "world". I stroll around the neighborhood that seems to be deserted. How come no one was out here? Usually there are people walking their dogs, going on a stroll with their family, or doing some sort of activity. it was now 1:00 P.M and people's windows were shut and covered. I check my phone and find the reason. "Savanah Graham's body was just found washed up alongside Hudson River" (Posted at 11:00 A.M) My tears drip onto the vivid screen, I clutch my phone and race home. That barely had explained why everyone was behaving so unusal though... I read the entire paragraph. Apparently, the murder has not yet been found and he is still in the loose.
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): Made-Up
Which prompt did you go with?: College/Murder
(Im not finished I will add more)

thanks for the entry! it's great so far, I can't wait for the rest! :D
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 π“π‡πŽπ”π†π‡
𝑀𝑒 π‘ π˜©π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘› π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š
════════════
────────
Hi I'm sour patch.
Feel free to pm <3
───────────────
π“π‡πŽπ’π„ π–π‡πŽ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ
π‘π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘’π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
β–ˆ 𝑒𝑠, 𝑀𝑒 π‘šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘
β–ˆ ───────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
π€π‹π’πŽ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’
────
credit Β©
────
π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘œπ‘€π‘›
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 am

Skarii wrote:Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space):
Cold NewYork

The air was crisp as it was hitting my face. This rather cold Sunday morning would be the day Savanah Graham died. (Earlier) Hi, I am Adia Welsh, a writer, a teenager, and a photographer. :Yawn:, I rip off my soft blanket like a band-aid and torpidly head down stairs. "Ah a healthy breakfast" I mutter sarcastically. Then I pour myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and devour it. It gets boring living alone, no one is ever here besides me. No one is there to comfort you if you get scared, no one to make meals for you, do your laundry, do chores, etc. I throw on a big sweatshirt and put my shoes on, then walk out the front door, into the "world". I stroll around the neighborhood that seems to be deserted. How come no one was out here? Usually there are people walking their dogs, going on a stroll with their family, or doing some sort of activity. it was now 1:00 P.M and people's windows were shut and covered. I check my phone and find the reason. "Savanah Graham's body was just found washed up alongside Hudson River" (Posted at 11:00 A.M) My tears drip onto the vivid screen, I clutch my phone and race home. Once I am home I think about how that barely had explained why everyone was behaving so unusal... I read the entire paragraph. Apparently, the murder has not yet been found and he is still on the loose. I keep scrolling and it shows a poorly drawn sketch of the man. (News Site) Description: Piercing blue eyes, blonde eyebrows, scar under left eye, last seen: Unknown.) The thought of a killer loose weighs my mind. I shut off the phone and bright glimmering screen goes black. I get up from my couch and go shut and lock my windows, cover my windows, lock all doors, and just to be safe a put a chair under the knob of the door. I feel numb. I sit down on my couch and begin to sob. "She's gone... Gone and she can't come back" Savanah and I were cheerleaders, and tight friends. Anger rose up in me and I felt like a was in a deep dark void, screaming but no one could hear me. :Beep: My phone made a small beep, meaning I was getting a notification. I check to see what it is, the News Website. I unlock the phone and see what has updated. (News) New found location and name for Savanah's muderer. Name: James Brant. Last known location: Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY.) The phone slid out of my hands, onto the shaggy carpet. I was frozen in fear, stuck in the void. I. Live. In. Bushwick... Distant police sirens start screaming in the streets, I bolt to my bed room and shove myself into my closet. I'm burrying my face into my knees, quietly panicing, softly screaming, and wondering... Is this it? Am I going to die? Why Bushwick? I realize the name James Brant sounds familiar.
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): Made-Up
(Im not finished I will add more) x2

I love the progress! can't wait for more :)
════════════
────────
Hi I'm sour patch.
Feel free to pm <3
───────────────
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ ───────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
π€π‹π’πŽ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’
────
credit Β©
────
π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘œπ‘€π‘›
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:47 am

Cold NewYork

The air was crisp as it was hitting my face. This rather cold Sunday morning would be the day Savanah Graham died. (Earlier) Hi, I am Adia Welsh, a writer, a teenager, and a photographer. :Yawn:, I rip off my soft blanket like a band-aid and torpidly head down stairs. "Ah a healthy breakfast" I mutter sarcastically. Then I pour myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and devour it. It gets boring living alone, no one is ever here besides me. No one is there to comfort you if you get scared, no one to make meals for you, do your laundry, do chores, etc. I throw on a big sweatshirt and put my shoes on, then walk out the front door, into the "world". I stroll around the neighborhood that seems to be deserted. How come no one was out here? Usually there are people walking their dogs, going on a stroll with their family, or doing some sort of activity. it was now 1:00 P.M and people's windows were shut and covered. I check my phone and find the reason. "Savanah Graham's body was just found washed up alongside Hudson River" (Posted at 11:00 A.M) My tears drip onto the vivid screen, I clutch my phone and race home. Once I am home I think about how that barely had explained why everyone was behaving so unusal... I read the entire paragraph. Apparently, the murder has not yet been found and he is still on the loose. I keep scrolling and it shows a poorly drawn sketch of the man. (News Site) Description: Piercing blue eyes, blonde eyebrows, scar under left eye, last seen: Unknown.) The thought of a killer loose weighs my mind. I shut off the phone and bright glimmering screen goes black. I get up from my couch and go shut and lock my windows, cover my windows, lock all doors, and just to be safe a put a chair under the knob of the door. I feel numb. I sit down on my couch and begin to sob. "She's gone... Gone and she can't come back" Savanah and I were cheerleaders, and tight friends. Anger rose up in me and I felt like a was in a deep dark void, screaming but no one could hear me. :Beep: My phone made a small beep, meaning I was getting a notification. I check to see what it is, the News Website. I unlock the phone and see what has updated. (News) New found location and name for Savanah's muderer. Name: James Brant. Last known location: Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY.) The phone slid out of my hands, onto the shaggy carpet. I was frozen in fear, stuck in the void. I. Live. In. Bushwick... Distant police sirens start screaming in the streets, I bolt to my bed room and shove myself into my closet. I'm burrying my face into my knees, quietly panicing, softly screaming, and wondering... Is this it? Am I going to die? Why Bushwick? I realize the name James Brant sounds familiar. I get lost in my thoughts for a while and then I hear intense pounding on the door. I start shaking vigirously, too afraid to move. More pounding. Pound. Pound. Pound. My heart was beating along with the door. I shakily un-coil and crawl to the front door. Another pound, I almost fall over. I peel up the cover just a tiny bit to see... Just a police. I stand up, still terified. (Police) "Hi mam, I'm just here to ask a few questions" I nod my head and gesture him to come in. He sits down on the couch and a bring him a cup of water. (Police) "So, have you seen anything strange lately, maybe the past three hours" " Uh... No sir. Only the news..." "Alright. Did you have any connection with-" " Savanah? Yes, we were on the cheerleading team, she was one of my close friends" Tears start to fill of up my eyes as he hastily writes down the information. Drip. Drip. Drip. The conversation goes on for another 20 minutes then he finally leaves. (Three weeks later) Savanah's name had barely been mentioned, was I the only one who still misses her? I was getting ready for another dreadful day of school when I hear gunshots. My heart drops to my toes and I get down on my knees to curl up in a ball. Drip. Drip. Drip. My tears slap against the cold kitchen tile. I slowly inch closer to my bathroom. I crawl inside my bathtub. James Brant. James Brant. The name circled around my brain. JAMES BRANT. James Brant lives in my neighborhood. (FlashBack to when I first moved in) (James) "Hi welcome to the neighborhood, I'm James." "Hi James. I'm Adia.") That was all I could remember. More shots. Bang. Bang. I can hear screaming in the background. Then, out of no where, I stood up and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed the largest knife and approached my door. What was I doing? I stopped at the door and looked down at my hands. I gripped the knife firmly, but my hands were still shaking , because I was terrified. I cautiously twist the knob and slide out the door. It's chaos, police men behind their cars, using their guns as a façade, mothers frantically running around, and me, I just want him dead.
(Im not finished I will add more) x4

once again, lovely progress! Can't wait for more!
════════════
────────
Hi I'm sour patch.
Feel free to pm <3
───────────────
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ ───────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
π€π‹π’πŽ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’
────
credit Β©
────
π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘œπ‘€π‘›
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:09 am

Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space): "MOOOOOOOOOM" I yelled after taking my temperature. "Yes sweetie?" My mother said concerned as she walked into my room. "I just took my temperature because I felt sick and it's 101.2Β°" I said happily. "Well you better stay home from school you could get others sick" said mum. "Yes!!!" I screamed happily " NOOOO SCHOOLLLL." I immediately picked up my phone and tested my bestfriends Gabbi and Ella. I said"hahaha suckerssss guess who doesn't have to go to school!!!" Ella instantly replied "ugh no fair your gonna leave me alone with Tyler?" "Sorryyyy but I'm sick" I said texting her back. Gabbi then texts " don't worry I'm cominggggg." Ella then replied to that saying"well at least someone loves me." I laughed while setting down my phone and changed back into my pjs. I lied down and slept. I woke up to a sound outside. Hmm I thought to myself... it sounds like the Tardis!!! I quickly put on leggings and a tΓΈp hoodie and ran outside. Yelling "mom I'm going out fresh air can help!!" on my way out. I looked around quickly and to my surprise I saw the Tardis! I cautiously walked over to it and opened the door. "Well hullo there I'm the doctor" said the doctor reaching out his hand to shake mine. "I-I-I'm Kayla" I said as shaking his hand. " Well let's have a look around this small town shall we?" He said taking my hand and walking out into the street. "I thought you only were in movie's? H-h-how is this real?" I said still in shock. He took out his sonic screwdriver and walked up to our locked door and preceded to open it. My mother came running to the door. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY DAUGHTER??" She demanded angrily. "I'm the doctor I came in my Tardis over there" he said as gesturing to the direction of the Tardis. "Mom he really is the doctor!" I said excited. "Ma'am I would be delighted if your daughter can be my companion and accompany me on my travels" he said smiling a big dopey smile. "Oh mother can I" I begged. "Makayla Jones.." she said sighing "oh alright I guess." I looked over at the doctor and smiles happily. He took my hand and led me into the Tardis to start our new mission and to explore the galaxies. And that's how I met the doctor
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): fanfic Doctor Who
Which prompt did you go with?:
sick day
I will add more
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:23 am

~deadβ€’inside~ wrote:Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space): "MOOOOOOOOOM" I yelled after taking my temperature. "Yes sweetie?" My mother said concerned as she walked into my room. "I just took my temperature because I felt sick and it's 101.2Β°" I said happily. "Well you better stay home from school you could get others sick" said mum. "Yes!!!" I screamed happily " NOOOO SCHOOLLLL." I immediately picked up my phone and tested my bestfriends Gabbi and Ella. I said"hahaha suckerssss guess who doesn't have to go to school!!!" Ella instantly replied "ugh no fair your gonna leave me alone with Tyler?" "Sorryyyy but I'm sick" I said texting her back. Gabbi then texts " don't worry I'm cominggggg." Ella then replied to that saying"well at least someone loves me." I laughed while setting down my phone and changed back into my pjs. I lied down and slept. I woke up to a sound outside. Hmm I thought to myself... it sounds like the Tardis!!! I quickly put on leggings and a tΓΈp hoodie and ran outside. Yelling "mom I'm going out fresh air can help!!" on my way out. I looked around quickly and to my surprise I saw the Tardis! I cautiously walked over to it and opened the door. "Well hullo there I'm the doctor" said the doctor reaching out his hand to shake mine. "I-I-I'm Kayla" I said as shaking his hand. " Well let's have a look around this small town shall we?" He said taking my hand and walking out into the street. "I thought you only were in movie's? H-h-how is this real?" I said still in shock. He took out his sonic screwdriver and walked up to our locked door and preceded to open it. My mother came running to the door. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY DAUGHTER??" She demanded angrily. "I'm the doctor I came in my Tardis over there" he said as gesturing to the direction of the Tardis. "Mom he really is the doctor!" I said excited. "Ma'am I would be delighted if your daughter can be my companion and accompany me on my travels" he said smiling a big dopey smile. "Oh mother can I" I begged. "Makayla Jones.." she said sighing "oh alright I guess." I looked over at the doctor and smiles happily. He took my hand and led me into the Tardis to start our new mission and to explore the galaxies. And that's how I met the doctor
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): fanfic Doctor Who
Which prompt did you go with?:
sick day
I will add more

entered! <3
════════════
────────
Hi I'm sour patch.
Feel free to pm <3
───────────────
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ ───────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
π€π‹π’πŽ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’
────
credit Β©
────
π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘œπ‘€π‘›
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:31 am

Cold NewYork

The air was crisp as it was hitting my face. This rather cold Sunday morning would be the day Savanah Graham died. (Earlier) Hi, I am Adia Welsh, a writer, a teenager, and a photographer. :Yawn:, I rip off my soft blanket like a band-aid and torpidly head down stairs. "Ah a healthy breakfast" I mutter sarcastically. Then I pour myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and devour it. It gets boring living alone, no one is ever here besides me. No one is there to comfort you if you get scared, no one to make meals for you, do your laundry, do chores, etc. I throw on a big sweatshirt and put my shoes on, then walk out the front door, into the "world". I stroll around the neighborhood that seems to be deserted. How come no one was out here? Usually there are people walking their dogs, going on a stroll with their family, or doing some sort of activity. it was now 1:00 P.M and people's windows were shut and covered. I check my phone and find the reason. "Savanah Graham's body was just found washed up alongside Hudson River" (Posted at 11:00 A.M) My tears drip onto the vivid screen, I clutch my phone and race home. Once I am home I think about how that barely had explained why everyone was behaving so unusal... I read the entire paragraph. Apparently, the murder has not yet been found and he is still on the loose. I keep scrolling and it shows a poorly drawn sketch of the man. (News Site) Description: Piercing blue eyes, blonde eyebrows, scar under left eye, last seen: Unknown.) The thought of a killer loose weighs my mind. I shut off the phone and bright glimmering screen goes black. I get up from my couch and go shut and lock my windows, cover my windows, lock all doors, and just to be safe a put a chair under the knob of the door. I feel numb. I sit down on my couch and begin to sob. "She's gone... Gone and she can't come back" Savanah and I were cheerleaders, and tight friends. Anger rose up in me and I felt like a was in a deep dark void, screaming but no one could hear me. :Beep: My phone made a small beep, meaning I was getting a notification. I check to see what it is, the News Website. I unlock the phone and see what has updated. (News) New found location and name for Savanah's muderer. Name: James Brant. Last known location: Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY.) The phone slid out of my hands, onto the shaggy carpet. I was frozen in fear, stuck in the void. I. Live. In. Bushwick... Distant police sirens start screaming in the streets, I bolt to my bed room and shove myself into my closet. I'm burrying my face into my knees, quietly panicing, softly screaming, and wondering... Is this it? Am I going to die? Why Bushwick? I realize the name James Brant sounds familiar. I get lost in my thoughts for a while and then I hear intense pounding on the door. I start shaking vigirously, too afraid to move. More pounding. Pound. Pound. Pound. My heart was beating along with the door. I shakily un-coil and crawl to the front door. Another pound, I almost fall over. I peel up the cover just a tiny bit to see... Just a police. I stand up, still terified. (Police) "Hi mam, I'm just here to ask a few questions" I nod my head and gesture him to come in. He sits down on the couch and a bring him a cup of water. (Police) "So, have you seen anything strange lately, maybe the past three hours" " Uh... No sir. Only the news..." "Alright. Did you have any connection with-" " Savanah? Yes, we were on the cheerleading team, she was one of my close friends" Tears start to fill of up my eyes as he hastily writes down the information. Drip. Drip. Drip. The conversation goes on for another 20 minutes then he finally leaves. (Three weeks later) Savanah's name had barely been mentioned, was I the only one who still misses her? I was getting ready for another dreadful day of school when I hear gunshots. My heart drops to my toes and I get down on my knees to curl up in a ball. Drip. Drip. Drip. My tears slap against the cold kitchen tile. I slowly inch closer to my bathroom. I crawl inside my bathtub. James Brant. James Brant. The name tightened around my brain like an elastic band. JAMES BRANT. James Brant lives in my neighborhood! (FlashBack to when I first moved in) (James) "Hi welcome to the neighborhood, I'm James." "Hi James. I'm Adia.") That was all I could remember. More shots. Bang. Bang. I can hear screaming in the background. Then, out of no where, I stood up and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed the largest knife and approached my door. What was I doing? I stopped at the door and looked down at my hands. I gripped the knife firmly, but my hands were still shaking , because I was terrified. I cautiously twist the knob and slide out the door. It's chaos, police men behind their cars, using their guns as a façade, mothers frantically running around, and me, I just want him dead. How do people just live with the fact that their is a killer on the loose? Face it. Police are doing nothing to help the situation, do why shouldn't I? Who am I to just sit around and cry when my friend was murdered? I am done being scared. Done being helpless. Where is James? Did he flee the scene? I wandered around for a bit, observing what was happening. Police men were attending and questioning, ambulances' sirens are so loud, I can barely hear my own thoughts. What do I do? :Sigh: He was gone. I start heading home and my invisible super hero cape disappears. Suddenly I hear muffled cries for help, I rush over to an alley. James. He was threatening some poor innocent women. I clenched my knife and screamed to get his attention, the knife was behind my back. He charged towards me, I was getting scared. No. I had to. I can't just let him continue to do this. As he runs towards to tackle me, I swiftly retrieve the knife. He was so close to me for that split second. I stab him. The knife slides into his skin. What have I done? The right thing, I did the right thing. I tell myself over and over. I pull the knife out from his neck. I stand there, his blood dripping onto the concrete in cold New York. That's all folks :D

okay! you may take another entry prize <3
════════════
────────
Hi I'm sour patch.
Feel free to pm <3
───────────────
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ ───────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
π€π‹π’πŽ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’
────
credit Β©
────
π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘œπ‘€π‘›
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™‘Aestheticβ™‘ » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:03 am

Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space): I woke up to the sound of my fat cat purring. She sat on my chest making it harder to breathe at every breath I took. Everything felt normal, my blanket, my pillow, and my cat, but something seemed off. I picked up willow of my chest and sat straight up. At this point I could see myself in the large mirror on my dresser. Well at least my outline. Everything else was dark, as it was at 4:30 in the morning on a winter night. I tried to lay back down, but could not. Something was bothering me. Something was tampering with the knob of my door, but it was not from the inside of my room, but from the outside. The sound got louder. It was like the person or thing on the other side was getting frustrated. The noise stopped. At this point I was shaking, and on the verge of tears. I could not feel comfortable in my own bed. My own house. Then sparks flew from where my doorknob was. A gunshot. A tall figure appeared. A slight giggle came from the mouth of the figure. The boots made loud noises as the figure walked around my room. My cat them meowed at the figure. This startled me and the figure. The figure crept around my room taking tiny gadgets. At this point I could tell it was a man. He was built like any old man you would see walking down the street. He then came to the side of my bed. My breathing quickly stopped. I closed my eyes. I lied motionless to make no sounds. He then put his gun away, and just stood standing look at where I laid. I could not tell if he saw me or if he was looking for me in the bed. Then I sneezed. The man quickly lunged at me. He grabbed me by my arm, and pushed away. Landing on the floor on the side of the door. I got up and ran out the door, but he grabbed me by arm once more and laughed. "Got you" the man said. Tears started rolling down my face. " Dad help," but realized I was alone he had got my parents first.The man continued to laugh and pulled his gun out. I quickly kicked it out of his hand. He let go and I raced to find the door leading to the outside. The lock was broken, and the door was slightly open. I ran out the cold air quickly took over me, but kept running. The man ran behind me gaining up on me. I started screaming as loud as I could. " Help!" "Help!" Surely I would wake up the neighbors. The man shot his gun at me hitting my leg. I feel head first into the muddy ground.I thought I was gone, but woke up laying in my bed. I was confused. Everything felt real, the noises and the gunshot. My face was sweaty, but cold. My skin was cold. I moved my legs around and a great deal of pain shot up. I reached toward my lamp and turned it on. I quickly realized everything was real. My leg though had a bandage around it. There was a mess in my room. The things that laid on my desk were gone. Now it was morning and light came through my room. I still wondered how I got back to my bed. Then a knock at my door. And then everything 'did' go back to normal. Beds laid in rows. Every kid was still asleep. I was back in the old crummy orphanage. I sat up and the lady came by me. She gave a slight smile, but that was quickly gone. I told her I had the nightmare again. She caressed my cheek and whispered sorry, but how could she be sorry everything I loved was gone. Taken by some man. Who would never be caught. Never punished for his crime. All anxiety I could ever have, came back. Rushed over me. I thought now I was really alone. As I got older I started looking for the man. Looking through witness reports. Talking to witness. I got nothing from anyone. I got the same story that I lived through. I got rumors, but nothing real. Until one day police arrested a man for burglary. I quickly went to see the man. The laughed when he saw me. At this point I knew it was him. My mind went blank. I became disgusted looking at him. He was the man who killed my parents. He was the one who made me go to the orphanage. He was the one who made me a outcast, I was bullied because of him. I wanted to hurt him, like he did me. So much anger was in me at that moment. "How is your family dear?" He asked me. I heard him, but just kept looking at him. Then I answered " You..." I lowered my voice after all the guards looked at me. The man looked at me and smiled, but a sly smile. A creepy smile. I could not speak to him. I stood up looked at him and said " You monster!" Almost everyone in the room could hear me say that. I ran out the door and started crying. I could not stop crying. I just kept crying. After years, the man was found. So I guess my tears were tears of joy. Finally closure. Isn't that what we all I want. Just closure, to make us smile again. To make us laugh again. I was finally happy at the thought of the man locked up. He was near the end of his life anyways, but closure is the happiest feeling I have ever had.
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): Made up
Which prompt did you go with?:mystery/murder
Last edited by β™‘Aestheticβ™‘ on Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
β™‘Aestheticβ™‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:16 am

Pastel~Aesthetic wrote:Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space): I woke up to the sound of my fat cat purring. She sat on my chest making it harder to breathe at every breath I took. Everything felt normal, my blanket, my pillow, and my cat, but something seemed off. I picked up willow of my chest and sat straight up. At this point I could see myself in the large mirror on my dresser. Well at least my outline. Everything else was dark, as it was at 4:30 in the morning on a winter night. I tried to lay back down, but could not. Something was bothering me. Something was tampering with the knob of my door, but it was not from the inside of my room, but from the outside. The sound got louder. It was like the person or thing on the other side was getting frustrated. The noise stopped. At this point I was shaking, and on the verge of tears. I could not feel comfortable in my own bed. My own house. Then sparks flew from where my doorknob was. A gunshot. A tall figure appeared. A slight giggle came from the mouth of the figure. The boots made loud noises as the figure walked around my room. My cat them meowed at the figure. This startled me and the figure. The figure crept around my room taking tiny gadgets. At this point I could tell it was a man. He was built like any old man you would see walking down the street. He then came to the side of my bed. My breathing quickly stopped. I closed my eyes. I lied motionless to make no sounds. He then put his gun away, and just stood standing look at where I laid. I could not tell if he saw me or if he was looking for me in the bed. Then I sneezed. The man quickly lunged at me. He grabbed me by my arm, and pushed away. Landing on the floor on the side of the door. I got up and ran out the door, but he grabbed me by arm once more and laughed. "Got you" the man said. Tears started rolling down my face. " Dad help," but realized I was alone. The man continued to laugh and pulled his gun out. I quickly kicked it out of his hand. He let go and I raced to find the door leading to the outside. The lock was broken, and the door was slightly open. I ran out the cold air quickly took over me, but kept running. The man ran behind me gaining up on me. I started screaming as loud as I could. " Help!" "Help!" Surely I would wake up the neighbors. The man shot his gun at me hitting my leg. I feel head first into the muddy ground.I thought I was gone, but woke up laying in my bed. I was confused. Everything felt real, the noises and the gunshot. My face was sweaty, but cold. My skin was cold. I moved my legs around and a great deal of pain shot up. I reached toward my lamp and turned it on. I quickly realized everything was real. My leg though had a bandage around it. There was a mess in my room. The things that laid on my desk were gone. Now it was morning and light came through my room. I still wondered how I got back to my bed. Then a knock at my door. And then everything 'did' go back to normal. Beds laid in rows. Every kid was still asleep. I was back in the old crummy orphanage. I sat up and the lady came by me. She gave a slight smile, but that was quickly gone. I told her I had the nightmare again. She caressed my cheek and whispered sorry, but how could she be sorry everything I loved was gone. Taken by some man.
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): Made up

lovely story! you may claim your entry prize
════════════
────────
Hi I'm sour patch.
Feel free to pm <3
───────────────
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ ───────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
π€π‹π’πŽ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’
────
credit Β©
────
π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘œπ‘€π‘›
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:23 am

Pastel~Aesthetic wrote:Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space): I woke up to the sound of my fat cat purring. She sat on my chest making it harder to breathe at every breath I took. Everything felt normal, my blanket, my pillow, and my cat, but something seemed off. I picked up willow of my chest and sat straight up. At this point I could see myself in the large mirror on my dresser. Well at least my outline. Everything else was dark, as it was at 4:30 in the morning on a winter night. I tried to lay back down, but could not. Something was bothering me. Something was tampering with the knob of my door, but it was not from the inside of my room, but from the outside. The sound got louder. It was like the person or thing on the other side was getting frustrated. The noise stopped. At this point I was shaking, and on the verge of tears. I could not feel comfortable in my own bed. My own house. Then sparks flew from where my doorknob was. A gunshot. A tall figure appeared. A slight giggle came from the mouth of the figure. The boots made loud noises as the figure walked around my room. My cat them meowed at the figure. This startled me and the figure. The figure crept around my room taking tiny gadgets. At this point I could tell it was a man. He was built like any old man you would see walking down the street. He then came to the side of my bed. My breathing quickly stopped. I closed my eyes. I lied motionless to make no sounds. He then put his gun away, and just stood standing look at where I laid. I could not tell if he saw me or if he was looking for me in the bed. Then I sneezed. The man quickly lunged at me. He grabbed me by my arm, and pushed away. Landing on the floor on the side of the door. I got up and ran out the door, but he grabbed me by arm once more and laughed. "Got you" the man said. Tears started rolling down my face. " Dad help," but realized I was alone. The man continued to laugh and pulled his gun out. I quickly kicked it out of his hand. He let go and I raced to find the door leading to the outside. The lock was broken, and the door was slightly open. I ran out the cold air quickly took over me, but kept running. The man ran behind me gaining up on me. I started screaming as loud as I could. " Help!" "Help!" Surely I would wake up the neighbors. The man shot his gun at me hitting my leg. I feel head first into the muddy ground.I thought I was gone, but woke up laying in my bed. I was confused. Everything felt real, the noises and the gunshot. My face was sweaty, but cold. My skin was cold. I moved my legs around and a great deal of pain shot up. I reached toward my lamp and turned it on. I quickly realized everything was real. My leg though had a bandage around it. There was a mess in my room. The things that laid on my desk were gone. Now it was morning and light came through my room. I still wondered how I got back to my bed. Then a knock at my door. And then everything 'did' go back to normal. Beds laid in rows. Every kid was still asleep. I was back in the old crummy orphanage. I sat up and the lady came by me. She gave a slight smile, but that was quickly gone. I told her I had the nightmare again. She caressed my cheek and whispered sorry, but how could she be sorry everything I loved was gone. Taken by some man. Who would never be caught. Never punished for his crime. All anxiety I could ever have, came back. Rushed over me. I thought now I was really alone. As I got older I started looking for the man. Looking through witness reports. Talking to witness. I got nothing from anyone. I got the same story that I lived through. I got rumors, but nothing real. Until one day police arrested a man for burglary. I quickly went to see the man. The laughed when he saw me. At this point I knew it was him.

i see that you've edited! i love it <3
════════════
────────
Hi I'm sour patch.
Feel free to pm <3
───────────────
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ ───────
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
π€π‹π’πŽ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’
────
credit Β©
────
π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘œπ‘€π‘›
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:40 am

Pastel~Aesthetic wrote:Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space): I woke up to the sound of my fat cat purring. She sat on my chest making it harder to breathe at every breath I took. Everything felt normal, my blanket, my pillow, and my cat, but something seemed off. I picked up willow of my chest and sat straight up. At this point I could see myself in the large mirror on my dresser. Well at least my outline. Everything else was dark, as it was at 4:30 in the morning on a winter night. I tried to lay back down, but could not. Something was bothering me. Something was tampering with the knob of my door, but it was not from the inside of my room, but from the outside. The sound got louder. It was like the person or thing on the other side was getting frustrated. The noise stopped. At this point I was shaking, and on the verge of tears. I could not feel comfortable in my own bed. My own house. Then sparks flew from where my doorknob was. A gunshot. A tall figure appeared. A slight giggle came from the mouth of the figure. The boots made loud noises as the figure walked around my room. My cat them meowed at the figure. This startled me and the figure. The figure crept around my room taking tiny gadgets. At this point I could tell it was a man. He was built like any old man you would see walking down the street. He then came to the side of my bed. My breathing quickly stopped. I closed my eyes. I lied motionless to make no sounds. He then put his gun away, and just stood standing look at where I laid. I could not tell if he saw me or if he was looking for me in the bed. Then I sneezed. The man quickly lunged at me. He grabbed me by my arm, and pushed away. Landing on the floor on the side of the door. I got up and ran out the door, but he grabbed me by arm once more and laughed. "Got you" the man said. Tears started rolling down my face. " Dad help," but realized I was alone he had got my parents first.The man continued to laugh and pulled his gun out. I quickly kicked it out of his hand. He let go and I raced to find the door leading to the outside. The lock was broken, and the door was slightly open. I ran out the cold air quickly took over me, but kept running. The man ran behind me gaining up on me. I started screaming as loud as I could. " Help!" "Help!" Surely I would wake up the neighbors. The man shot his gun at me hitting my leg. I feel head first into the muddy ground.I thought I was gone, but woke up laying in my bed. I was confused. Everything felt real, the noises and the gunshot. My face was sweaty, but cold. My skin was cold. I moved my legs around and a great deal of pain shot up. I reached toward my lamp and turned it on. I quickly realized everything was real. My leg though had a bandage around it. There was a mess in my room. The things that laid on my desk were gone. Now it was morning and light came through my room. I still wondered how I got back to my bed. Then a knock at my door. And then everything 'did' go back to normal. Beds laid in rows. Every kid was still asleep. I was back in the old crummy orphanage. I sat up and the lady came by me. She gave a slight smile, but that was quickly gone. I told her I had the nightmare again. She caressed my cheek and whispered sorry, but how could she be sorry everything I loved was gone. Taken by some man. Who would never be caught. Never punished for his crime. All anxiety I could ever have, came back. Rushed over me. I thought now I was really alone. As I got older I started looking for the man. Looking through witness reports. Talking to witness. I got nothing from anyone. I got the same story that I lived through. I got rumors, but nothing real. Until one day police arrested a man for burglary. I quickly went to see the man. The laughed when he saw me. At this point I knew it was him. My mind went blank. I became disgusted looking at him. He was the man who killed my parents. He was the one who made me go to the orphanage. He was the one who made me a outcast, I was bullied because of him. I wanted to hurt him, like he did me. So much anger was in me at that moment. "How is your family dear?" He asked me. I heard him, but just kept looking at him. Then I answered " You..." I lowered my voice after all the guards looked at me. The man looked at me and smiled, but a sly smile. A creepy smile. I could not speak to him. I stood up looked at him and said " You monster!" Almost everyone in the room could hear me say that. I ran out the door and started crying. I could not stop crying. I just kept crying. After years, the man was found. So I guess my tears were tears of joy. Finally closure. Isn't that what we all I want. Just closure, to make us smile again. To make us laugh again. I was finally happy at the thought of the man locked up. He was near the end of his life anyways, but closure is the happiest feeling I have ever had.

so, this is your last edit? very nice story, i like it! <3
════════════
────────
Hi I'm sour patch.
Feel free to pm <3
───────────────
β–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆ