closed

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

closed

Postby sour patch. » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:16 am

Last edited by sour patch. on Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:02 pm, edited 18 times in total.
──-─────────────
Hey, I'm sour patch.
Feel free to PM me at anytime! <3

─────────────-──
𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 // 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘
──-───────────────────────
TH | student | introvert
cancer (June 25) | animal lover
───────────────────────-──
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
──-──────────────────────────
credit
──────────────────────────-──
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WRITING CONTEST! (LIST PRIZE)

Postby sour patch. » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Entries:
1. SpoonfulOfSuga [Entry 1- College] [Entry 2- College/Murder] [Entry 3- College]

2. briskVoodoo [Entry 1 - Murder]

3. Pastel~Aesthetic [Entry 1- Mystery/Murder]

4. PastelLife [Entry 1- sick day/high school] [Entry 2- Murder/Mystery]

5. Fairly•løcal [Entry 1- Sick Day]

6. BigWolf643 [Entry 1- Mythology/Fantasy]

7. Friendlypotatoe [Entry 1- Myths/Fantasy]

8. BigWolf643 [Entry 1- Sick Day]

9. Joke’s on you [Entry 1- Mythology/fantasy]

10. Saddlebredpride [Entry 1- Murder Mystery]

11. Harmonizing [Entry 1- Mystery/High school]

12. Greenleaf [Entry 1- Science Fiction]

13. X emo princess X [Entry 1- High school, Mystery, murder, and fantasy]

14. Kee. [Entry 1- science fiction] [entry 2- fantasy]
Last edited by sour patch. on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 42 times in total.
──-─────────────
Hey, I'm sour patch.

─────────────-──
TH | student | introvert
credit
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpoonfulOfSuga » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:21 pm

When does the contest end? im working on an entry :)
Image Image Image Image Image
Hey guess what
Yoonmin
Taekook
An Namjin are real
For Hobi
He can have Sprite I guess.
SpoonfulOfSuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpoonfulOfSuga » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:25 pm

Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space): (The story is called Mr. Bry) DAY ONE. It was the first day of highschool. I had always been home-schooled so I was extremely nervous. I am going to be a Junior, so practically no one will know me and the last thing I want to be is a newbie on the sidelines. Not to mention im a total nerd. Lordie, where are my manners? I am Chloe Blossom, I live in Indiana but I was born in California. I have long dirty blonde hair, black glasses, a stack of books, and my usual "attire" is jeans and a t-shirt. DAY TWO. "SHI-" I angrily face-palm myself as I look at my phone, 7:00 A.M. Thoughts of panic scatter through out my mind. I shove aside my sheets and quickly rummage through my closet, deperatly trying to find a decent outfit. I find something casual, Light wash jeans, a black tee, and a white cardigan. I anxiously grab my bag with my laptop and sprint downstairs. I grab an apple and race to my car. I show up late at school, not having a single idea as of where to go. I turn around many corners untill i'm lost. Then I hear a voice in the distance. (voice) " Ouch!! P-please st-stop...". I rush over to the secene to see a ''nerd'' like me getting kicked and punched. I reach for my phone and turn of camera shutter, then snap a picture. Then I drop my stuff and shout at the man hurting the girl. "Get. Off. Of. Her!" The man runs, I notice he loked like a teacher... I run over to the girl who is drowning in her tears. DAY TWO, PART TWO. She looks at me with swollen eyes and hugs me. I embrace her lightly and ask "Who was that?". The looks down and sighs. No reply... Then she mumbles "No one...". I retort "No one!? How could you say that is no one? He was harming you. Now, who is it?" She fiercly looks at me sand states, "Okay just because you scared him off doesn't mean i'm going to be your friend and tell you secrets.". I snap back and scrunch my eyebrows. "I don't want secrets! I just asked you a question..." I could tell she was sensitive. She told me "Don't confront him please...". I told her my name and she showed me the way to the councelor's office. I was making my way to my first class when I realized my teacher was that man bullying Annie, the girl I found in the hallway. I recall her telling me not to confront him. I walked into class, even though it was the middle of it. I walk up to the teacher and we make eye contact... He grins and says, "Ah, you must be Chloe?". "Y-yes." I angrily and anxiously reply. "Take a seat. I am Mr. Bry.". The rest of the class I recieve stares and whispers about me... I stare at Mr. Bry, the image of him hurting Annie burned in my mind. At the end of class, I go to my locker and put away my stuff and grab my lunch bag and head to the caffeteria. DAY TWO PART THREE. It was the end of the day and I drove home. DAY THREE. It was Saturday and I still couldn't get the image of Mr. Bry out of my mind. I gave in. I reached over to my phone and hesitantly dial 9-1-1. "Hello this is 911, what is your emergency?". "U-um I saw my teacher beating up a kid at school." The conversation continues and I send her the photo. DAY THREE PART TWO. It was 11:00 P.M and I was restless. I could not stop thinking about the conversatino between the police and me. Should I have reported him...?(THE NEXT MORNING) I yawn and crawl out of bed. It was a Sunday morning and I turned on the TV to see the news. I blankly stare at the news... (News) "Yound teacher arrested for physically assaulting a female student." I vigirously snatch my phone to text Annie. No reply. I call her and she picks up. "What do you want Chloe, I can't believe you." DAY FOUR. I arrive at school and get even more stares and whispers. I open my locker and notes fall out. (notes) "TattleTail" "No one liked her anyways" "Snitch" "Ugly". A tear rolled down my cheek. I shut my locker and walk to class to see a substitute teacher in relpace of Mr. Bry. ~Thats the end for now! I might add more or edit~
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): Made-Up
Which prompt did you go with?: College
Hey guess what
Yoonmin
Taekook
An Namjin are real
For Hobi
SpoonfulOfSuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Skarii wrote:Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space): (The story is called Mr. Bry) DAY ONE. It was the first day of highschool. I had always been home-schooled so I was extremely nervous. I am going to be a Junior, so practically no one will know me and the last thing I want to be is a newbie on the sidelines. Not to mention im a total nerd. Lordie, where are my manners? I am Chloe Blossom, I live in Indiana but I was born in California. I have long dirty blonde hair, black glasses, a stack of books, and my usual "attire" is jeans and a t-shirt. DAY TWO. "SHI-" I angrily face-palm myself as I look at my phone, 7:00 A.M. Thoughts of panic scatter through out my mind. I shove aside my sheets and quickly rummage through my closet, deperatly trying to find a decent outfit. I find something casual, Light wash jeans, a black tee, and a white cardigan. I anxiously grab my bag with my laptop and sprint downstairs. I grab an apple and race to my car. I show up late at school, not having a single idea as of where to go. I turn around many corners untill i'm lost. Then I hear a voice in the distance. (voice) " Ouch!! P-please st-stop...". I rush over to the secene to see a ''nerd'' like me getting kicked and punched. I reach for my phone and turn of camera shutter, then snap a picture. Then I drop my stuff and shout at the man hurting the girl. "Get. Off. Of. Her!" The man runs, I notice he loked like a teacher... I run over to the girl who is drowning in her tears. DAY TWO, PART TWO. She looks at me with swollen eyes and hugs me. I embrace her lightly and ask "Who was that?". The looks down and sighs. No reply... Then she mumbles "No one...". I retort "No one!? How could you say that is no one? He was harming you. Now, who is it?" She fiercly looks at me sand states, "Okay just because you scared him off doesn't mean i'm going to be your friend and tell you secrets.". I snap back and scrunch my eyebrows. "I don't want secrets! I just asked you a question..." I could tell she was sensitive. She told me "Don't confront him please...". I told her my name and she showed me the way to the councelor's office. I was making my way to my first class when I realized my teacher was that man bullying Annie, the girl I found in the hallway. I recall her telling me not to confront him. I walked into class, even though it was the middle of it. I walk up to the teacher and we make eye contact... He grins and says, "Ah, you must be Chloe?". "Y-yes." I angrily and anxiously reply. "Take a seat. I am Mr. Bry.". The rest of the class I recieve stares and whispers about me... I stare at Mr. Bry, the image of him hurting Annie burned in my mind. At the end of class, I go to my locker and put away my stuff and grab my lunch bag and head to the caffeteria. DAY TWO PART THREE. It was the end of the day and I drove home. DAY THREE. It was Saturday and I still couldn't get the image of Mr. Bry out of my mind. I gave in. I reached over to my phone and hesitantly dial 9-1-1. "Hello this is 911, what is your emergency?". "U-um I saw my teacher beating up a kid at school." The conversation continues and I send her the photo. DAY THREE PART TWO. It was 11:00 P.M and I was restless. I could not stop thinking about the conversatino between the police and me. Should I have reported him...?(THE NEXT MORNING) I yawn and crawl out of bed. It was a Sunday morning and I turned on the TV to see the news. I blankly stare at the news... (News) "Yound teacher arrested for physically assaulting a female student." I vigirously snatch my phone to text Annie. No reply. I call her and she picks up. "What do you want Chloe, I can't believe you." DAY FOUR. I arrive at school and get even more stares and whispers. I open my locker and notes fall out. (notes) "TattleTail" "No one liked her anyways" "Snitch" "Ugly". A tear rolled down my cheek. I shut my locker and walk to class to see a substitute teacher in relpace of Mr. Bry. ~Thats the end for now! I might add more or edit~
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): Made-Up
Which prompt did you go with?: College

thanks for the entry! :D I really loved the story!
──-─────────────
Hey, I'm sour patch.

─────────────-──
TH | student | introvert
credit
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _cirice_ » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space):

I'm a good boy, I always have been. I treated by master with the utmost respect, I followed their every command. I followed them into war. Even in the shelter, I was on my best behavior. I have always treated good humans with kindness. But Mr. Hughes is certainly not a good man.
From the day he adopted me I have watched his every move, every choice, and every mistake. I know for sure that Mr. Hughes performed every misdeed of his without a sliver of regret.
His poor victims... They were all such wonderful people. Mr. Hughes had had many of them over before slaughtering them terribly. I was there for the killings. Every single one, yet I stood by and did nothing. I didn't stop him, I was too scared. I have to obey my master. I have to obey him so I can be a good boy.
He continued with this horrid lifestyle for months. Inviting people over and befriending them only to slice them open before the night is over. It wasn't until after another month of this life that I finally put my foot down.
His target was a young woman, at least 18 or 17 years old. I believe she had just recently started college. However, this time didn't appear to be his typical slice 'n dice routine. He attempted something of a more... horrifying nature. The woman was unwilling, but he went on anyway.
I couldn't stand for it. I had to help, I needed to stop him...
I attacked Mr. Hughes. He was astonished, for Mr. Hughes would never think that his obedient little soldier would ever act out against him. Little did he know that I was no longer that soldier.
It took awhile for my mind to process that Mr. Hughes was lying dead at my feet and that I had done the unthinkable... I had killed my master. I killed my master... That's not something good dogs do... Bad dog. I was a bad dog... Bad dog, bad dog, bad dog...
"Good boy."
It was the women. While I was distracted she had crawled over me. I could feel her hands running through my fur, down my head, neck and back and then returning to my head to repeat.
"You are a very good boy."
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): made-up
Which prompt did you go with?: murder

xx.xxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄.

┌───────────────┐

spotifyxxxxcarrdxxxx

└───────────────┘
_cirice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:17 pm

briskVoodoo wrote:Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space):

I'm a good boy, I always have been. I treated by master with the utmost respect, I followed their every command. I followed them into war. Even in the shelter, I was on my best behavior. I have always treated good humans with kindness. But Mr. Hughes is certainly not a good man.
From the day he adopted me I have watched his every move, every choice, and every mistake. I know for sure that Mr. Hughes performed every misdeed of his without a sliver of regret.
His poor victims... They were all such wonderful people. Mr. Hughes had had many of them over before slaughtering them terribly. I was there for the killings. Every single one, yet I stood by and did nothing. I didn't stop him, I was too scared. I have to obey my master. I have to obey him so I can be a good boy.
He continued with this horrid lifestyle for months. Inviting people over and befriending them only to slice them open before the night is over. It wasn't until after another month of this life that I finally put my foot down.
His target was a young woman, at least 18 or 17 years old. I believe she had just recently started college. However, this time didn't appear to be his typical slice 'n dice routine. He attempted something of a more... horrifying nature. The woman was unwilling, but he went on anyway.
I couldn't stand for it. I had to help, I needed to stop him...
I attacked Mr. Hughes. He was astonished, for Mr. Hughes would never think that his obedient little soldier would ever act out against him. Little did he know that I was no longer that soldier.
It took awhile for my mind to process that Mr. Hughes was lying dead at my feet and that I had done the unthinkable... I had killed my master. I killed my master... That's not something good dogs do... Bad dog. I was a bad dog... Bad dog, bad dog, bad dog...
"Good boy."
It was the women. While I was distracted she had crawled over me. I could feel her hands running through my fur, down my head, neck and back and then returning to my head to repeat.
"You are a very good boy."
Fanfiction or Made-up? (if you do a fanfiction, please tell me what it's based on): made-up
Which prompt did you go with?: murder

Nice!
──-─────────────
Hey, I'm sour patch.

─────────────-──
TH | student | introvert
credit
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 pm

I will start on story(s) right away. It will be about sick day and fantasy! I bet you will like it!
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sour patch. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:27 am

Guardian Angel Wolf wrote:I will start on story(s) right away. It will be about sick day and fantasy! I bet you will like it!

I can't wait! :D
──-─────────────
Hey, I'm sour patch.

─────────────-──
TH | student | introvert
credit
sour patch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpoonfulOfSuga » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:52 am

Story (you may provide a link, or just write your story in this space):
Cold NewYork

The air was crisp as it was hitting my face. This rather cold Sunday morning would be the day Savanah Graham died. (Earlier) Hi, I am Adia Welsh, a writer, a teenager, and a photographer. :Yawn:, I rip off my soft blanket like a band-aid and torpidly head down stairs. "Ah a healthy breakfast" I mutter sarcastically. Then I pour myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and devour it. It gets boring living alone, no one is ever here besides me. No one is there to comfort you if you get scared, no one to make meals for you, do your laundry, do chores, etc. I throw on a big sweatshirt and put my shoes on, then walk out the front door, into the "world". I stroll around the neighborhood that seems to be deserted. How come no one was out here? Usually there are people walking their dogs, going on a stroll with their family, or doing some sort of activity. it was now 1:00 P.M and people's windows were shut and covered. I check my phone and find the reason. "Savanah Graham's body was just found washed up alongside Hudson River" (Posted at 11:00 A.M) My tears drip onto the vivid screen, I clutch my phone and race home. Once I am home I think about how that barely had explained why everyone was behaving so unusal... I read the entire paragraph. Apparently, the murder has not yet been found and he is still on the loose. I keep scrolling and it shows a poorly drawn sketch of the man. (News Site) Description: Piercing blue eyes, blonde eyebrows, scar under left eye, last seen: Unknown.) The thought of a killer loose weighs my mind. I shut off the phone and bright glimmering screen goes black. I get up from my couch and go shut and lock my windows, cover my windows, lock all doors, and just to be safe a put a chair under the knob of the door. I feel numb. I sit down on my couch and begin to sob. "She's gone... Gone and she can't come back" Savanah and I were cheerleaders, and tight friends. Anger rose up in me and I felt like a was in a deep dark void, screaming but no one could hear me. :Beep: My phone made a small beep, meaning I was getting a notification. I check to see what it is, the News Website. I unlock the phone and see what has updated. (News) New found location and name for Savanah's muderer. Name: James Brant. Last known location: Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY.) The phone slid out of my hands, onto the shaggy carpet. I was frozen in fear, stuck in the void. I. Live. In. Bushwick... Distant police sirens start screaming in the streets, I bolt to my bed room and shove myself into my closet. I'm burrying my face into my knees, quietly panicing, softly screaming, and wondering... Is this it? Am I going to die? Why Bushwick? I realize the name James Brant sounds familiar. I get lost in my thoughts for a while and then I hear intense pounding on the door. I start shaking vigirously, too afraid to move. More pounding. Pound. Pound. Pound. My heart was beating along with the door. I shakily un-coil and crawl to the front door. Another pound, I almost fall over. I peel up the cover just a tiny bit to see... Just a police. I stand up, still terified. (Police) "Hi mam, I'm just here to ask a few questions" I nod my head and gesture him to come in. He sits down on the couch and a bring him a cup of water. (Police) "So, have you seen anything strange lately, maybe the past three hours" " Uh... No sir. Only the news..." "Alright. Did you have any connection with-" " Savanah? Yes, we were on the cheerleading team, she was one of my close friends" Tears start to fill of up my eyes as he hastily writes down the information. Drip. Drip. Drip. The conversation goes on for another 20 minutes then he finally leaves. (Three weeks later) Savanah's name had barely been mentioned, was I the only one who still misses her? I was getting ready for another dreadful day of school when I hear gunshots. My heart drops to my toes and I get down on my knees to curl up in a ball. Drip. Drip. Drip. My tears slap against the cold kitchen tile. I slowly inch closer to my bathroom. I crawl inside my bathtub. James Brant. James Brant. The name tightened around my brain like an elastic band. JAMES BRANT. James Brant lives in my neighborhood! (FlashBack to when I first moved in) (James) "Hi welcome to the neighborhood, I'm James." "Hi James. I'm Adia.") That was all I could remember. More shots. Bang. Bang. I can hear screaming in the background. Then, out of no where, I stood up and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed the largest knife and approached my door. What was I doing? I stopped at the door and looked down at my hands. I gripped the knife firmly, but my hands were still shaking , because I was terrified. I cautiously twist the knob and slide out the door. It's chaos, police men behind their cars, using their guns as a façade, mothers frantically running around, and me, I just want him dead. How do people just live with the fact that their is a killer on the loose? Face it. Police are doing nothing to help the situation, do why shouldn't I? Who am I to just sit around and cry when my friend was murdered? I am done being scared. Done being helpless. Where is James? Did he flee the scene? I wandered around for a bit, observing what was happening. Police men were attending and questioning, ambulances' sirens are so loud, I can barely hear my own thoughts. What do I do? :Sigh: He was gone. I start heading home and my invisible super hero cape disappears. Suddenly I hear muffled cries for help, I rush over to an alley. James. He was threatening some poor innocent women. I clenched my knife and screamed to get his attention, the knife was behind my back. He charged towards me, I was getting scared. No. I had to. I can't just let him continue to do this. As he runs towards to tackle me, I swiftly retrieve the knife. He was so close to me for that split second. I stab him. The knife slides into his skin. What have I done? The right thing, I did the right thing. I tell myself over and over. I pull the knife out from his neck. I stand there, his blood dripping onto the concrete in cold New York. That's all folks :D
Which prompt did you go with?: College/Murder
Last edited by SpoonfulOfSuga on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hey guess what
Yoonmin
Taekook
An Namjin are real
For Hobi
SpoonfulOfSuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery