Chrysalism’s Giveaway - UR Tiger - Winner announced

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Chrysalism’s Giveaway - UR Tiger - Ends TOMORROW

Postby dunsparce » Mon May 28, 2018 7:25 am

Why do you want the pet? : I want to collect one of each of the pets on CS. Being that it's one of the rarest pets on the site, getting it would be a huge advancement in terms of filling my collection.
Why do you deserve the pet? : I've been playing since 2008 and haven't gotten in trouble yet (that I remember). I'm the best. B)
Did you link a friend to the contest? : My friend linked me to it if that counts. (Egg66E)
Include a few fun facts about yourself! : 1) I might be a gator. 2) I II II I_ 3) I can make a mean banana bread.
Link me to a funny video! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BSAIUSUc4
dunsparce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Mon May 28, 2018 9:24 am

Bump!
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dumbdolphin » Mon May 28, 2018 9:27 am

It's a shame that you are leaving chicken smoothie and the wonderful community we have here, but I do hope you enjoyed your time as the years went by. I wanna thank you again for giving me and other users the opportunity to try and win such a wonderful pet. I hope you have a nice time off of Chicken smoothie in your future!

To start off i'm a huge lover of animals and the nature around me. I grew up near beaches and forests around my town so i've had the joy of seeing nature around me and living in it all my life. My favorite hobby is taking pictures of nature or animals and posting them on my instagram or snapchat for all to see. I feel like people should appreciate the world around us and not continue to ruin it because of the wonderful creatures that fascinate us everyday. I've made it a goal of mine to visit every zoo and aquariums all over the world, to learn more about these animals and their natural habitats. As you may guess, I have 3 pets of my own, but i've owned about 20. As of right now, I have one rescue lab mix named Zelda, a pretty grey Cockatiel named Rocky and finally a beautiful black cat named B.K. My goal is to swim with the dolphins in the wild or go on an African safari.

A little known fact about me is that I love movies! Currently, I've been trying to see some of the big name movies that have come out in the following months for example the movies i've seen being Maze Runner: The Death Cure, Ready Player One and Avengers Infinity War. At the moment my favorite movie franchises are The Maze Runner Trilogy, Marvel and Godzilla. I'm currently reading The Maze Runner books since I got hooked through the movies by my little sister. At the moment, i'm watching all the Marvel movies for a few reasons, one because i'm SO hooked into Marvel right now after Infinity war and two to get a better understanding of Thanos and the infinity stones when I re-watch Infinity war. As a little kid I loved classic movies such as Jaws, King Kong, and Godzilla. My dad got me into Godzilla and other big monster movies at the age of 8 after I watched the classic movie, Godzilla vs King Kong. Overall, I love the concept of a Radiactive lizard creating havoc across the world as the military and other monsters try to stop him. There are a lot of other new and classic movies I love, but I can't explain all of them, can I?

My friends are what keeps me going in life. Without them, I would feel so lonely and bored, with no one to cheer me up or laugh with. This includes friends on both chicken smoothie and discord as well as all my friends in real life who have made me days bright. Friends like Redpanda, Voltaire, Revenance, Hark, nowafflecone and so many other friends who have helped me throughout life and kept me going when I was feeling down. Thank you for being my friends, all of you who have impacted my life.

And Finally, i'm a huge fan of sports and one of my favorite hobbies is playing sports with friends and family. I started liking sports at the age of 5 when I saw my first American football game with my dad. Starting from there I have been obsessed with sports, mainly American football. I'm a huge diehard Miami Dolphins fan and I also enjoy teams such as the Miami Heat. When I was a child I started to play sports such as soccer and basketball. Now that i'm older I still play basketball, but I also play sports like flag football and volleyball.

Honestly, i've never had a pretty high demand pet such as the Ur tiger. If I got Ur Tiger I would mostly likely either trade it or dress it up as best I could with the little items I have.

Honestly, I don't deserve this pet. There are so many other people on this game that have way less than me and have played longer that would need this pet more than me. I already have so many pets and I think if I got this pet, I wouldn't be entirely sure what I would do with it. I wouldn't trade it right away, I would probably dress it up and put it on display or maybe try to trade it for less valued pets to give away to players who deserve some good pets.

I'm linking my friend, Revenance, to join this giveaway. I think she deserves this pet way more than me and she has worked way harder than me than I ever have on this game.

I have always loved this vine and it makes my whole family crack up laughing like hyenas - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9BBto5NTI
Last edited by Dumbdolphin on Mon May 28, 2018 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
𝔸
𝕟
𝕘
𝕖
𝕝
𝕤

𝕠
𝕗
𝕋
𝕙
𝕖

𝕊
𝕖
𝕒

╔═══════════╗
hello!
⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅
zoology major ‧.°
adult user
╚═══════════╝
Dumbdolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iva_Tyra » Mon May 28, 2018 9:27 am

<───────────────────────> ♢ <───────────────────────>

Why do you want the pet?

Honestly, I already have the UR Tiger (which was a huge dreamie of mine<3)
and could go all on about how special its design is and how much I adore tigers as I have a
personal connection to them.
But it might get boring XD

So to sum it up: I have plenty of dreamies left on CS that I hope to achieve.

Most are of course main lists, so for obvious reasons, the UR Tiger would be a great help!
Especially the ever elusive Skelebun~
I am extremely close to finishing my List Store Pet collection (I have like 3 pets left >.<)
so yes, this is me hoping to cut the time by half a year maybe? ;)

I kind of missed the Cerberus Giveaway which would have doubled the winning chances... ^^'

Why do you deserve the pet?

I don't.
Or at least not more than anyone else, obviously.

I could now spend time digging out a bunch of compliments about my person,
but I usually find them more counter-productive than anything XD
If it is deemed necessary by the higher forces, I shall add some 'convincing' sentences here:

*Been a member for many years~
*Been active for all~
*So close in achieving almost all my dreamies~
*It would make mine, and everyone else's, week so everyone deserves the joy~

But alas, no one and everyone deserves the UR Tiger >.<

Did you link a friend to the contest?

I live the solo not alone life here on CS so um... No ^^'

Include a few fun facts about yourself!

Uh, I don't know what to say here so I'll just paste in my profile description XD :

Hello, I'm a girl from Sweden who loves languages, culture, history, art etc. Animals interest me as well, especially canines (dogs, wolves & foxes ♥) & felines (snow leopards & lynxes ♥). I am also the proud owner of a Eurasier dog~ Fandoms of mine: Hetalia, Hamilton (in fact, I am to see it live in August), Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, One Piece, FMA, Stormlight Archive, Kingkiller Chronicles, Eurovision, and more.

So yeah, thank you for the opportunity and congratulations to the winner! Good luck to all~ ♥

Hilarious video and shorter than a minute! :lol:
*cough* rat *cough*

~

<───────────────────────> ♢ <───────────────────────>
Iva_Tyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaveh » Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 am

Why do you want the pet? Ohhh gosh....I could get my dream pets for it! Ahhh X3!!!

Why do you deserve the pet? My goal here on CS is to collect every single zebra, and I’m currently missing the zonkey, and the plains zebra. This would be a HUGE help to achieve my goal.

Did you link a friend to the contest? (Not necessary but I'd love if you did!)

Include a few fun facts about yourself! I love anime, Skyrim, Ark, Persona5, How To Train Your Dragon, and drawing!! ❤️

Link me to a funny video (Come on, judging gets boring!) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3uBr0CCm58
:D

Thank you!
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

"Sometimes, hopes and dreams bring suffering
instead of happiness."

Hello! You can just call me Kaveh or Arlo!
Genshin UID: 611033570

TH | Pokefarm | ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
Kaveh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Mon May 28, 2018 10:21 am

Bump!

and side note, idk if the mods will notice this but has thw winner for the other giveaway been picked yet. i think it was the cerbs or something..
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rev.. » Mon May 28, 2018 10:50 am

Thank you for hosting this, i'm sorry to hear you go! But, i think it's great that you're giving back to the community!

I want this pet because I think it would be amazing to have as an achievement on cs. I've never had an UR tiger dog, and truthfully i love them to death. But who knows, i probably am not worthy of the baby. If i got this babe i don't believe i would trade it for a long time. I would love to dress him up, as that's what i love to do.

I, personally, don't deserve this pet over anyone. I say this because someone deserves it more than me.
Someone might be in a worse situation than me and this could bring a smile, possibly tears to their eyes. I would rather make someone else's day over mine.Of course it would make me happy, but if it can make someone else happier, then do it!

Yes, I linked a discord server.

I make back lasagna
-Now let's explain that-
I have scoliosis, in case you don't know what that is, it is abnormal lateral curvature of the spine. Meaning my spine curves at a 59 degree and a 13 degree. (S shaped) If you've ever traded me, you've seen my rules and how they say i'm having surgery in June. So one day my friend watched a video of the surgery and was like "It looks like lasagna"
So now i'm a lasagna making machine.
Being serious now, In June i'll have two rods and some screws put in to straighten my spine, but it's all good. I hope.
If you haven't gotten tested for scoliosis, please do,before it gets severe. We never knew i had it, but one day my brother got tested and had a very small curve. So i was like do i have it and i tried telling if i had it myself, i suspected it but didn't say anything. So, one day i asked my older brother to look at my back while i was touching my toes. His response oh gosh was enough, once my dad got home he looked at it and he was like if you're making your back do this stop because we're going to the doctor tomorrow I was so scared. Did it look that bad He took a picture of it and showed me and i cried. People have seen this during summer while wearing a two piece. Thoughts went to my mind and took over,
Then i started noticing it everyday looking into the mirror, or changing clothes.
I went to the doctor and they sent me to have x-rays boom surgery was an option.
Then, mri's where done and it turned out i had 2 and the curve was bigger. We then got a second opinion and they said surgery too.
All of this happened in the period of 3 months. And it changed my life forever.

I love traveling, talking to friends on discord, and cooking/baking these things make me really happy and let me be my natural self. I also enjoy taking pictures of nature. Nature is like a painting that is changing constantly.
I spend most of my time gifting and spending time inside.

I have a cat with one eye and a boxer dog named Savannah, they're my babies and i love them so much.

(:
Rev..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nems » Mon May 28, 2018 11:22 am

bumpo!
nems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icomeinpiece » Mon May 28, 2018 11:27 am

Why do you want the pet? I need this pet for my rare pound. I really need some rares to boost it, and it has not been open since January. This pet is also a VERY big dreamie!
Why do you deserve the pet? To be honest, I'm not sure I really deserve it, but I really want to help other people catch rare pets in two pounds instead of only one.
Did you link a friend to the contest? (Not necessary but I'd love if you did!) No, sorry. I didn't
Include a few fun facts about yourself! I LOVE swimming. Reading is fun
Link me to a funny video (Come on, judging gets boring!) Link
click me
    also, looking to trade offsite for fr. pm me if you are interested.
Icomeinpiece

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Mon May 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Alright, it’s May 28th in Chicken Smoothie now so I think it’s fair to close this post from receiving any further entries. Thank you everyone for cooperating and being so patient with us! CS staff will judge the contest and select a winner as soon as possible. We will follow the contest holder’s expectations as closely as we can.

Again, thank you all for being so understanding and patient while we sort this to the best of our ability.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes