(Done! Please delete!)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Create A Bio! (2017 December Griffons! +More!)

Postby FluffyBirdie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:55 pm

┌────────────────┐FluffyBirdie

IMAGƎ ERROR

Į̛̻̤̤̰̺̜̣̘̉̐̀̊̈̍̊͘M̭̲͓̩̻̟̺͚̜̄̾̎̆͆̒̅̓̚AGE ERROR

ImA̲͖̮̖͙̤̎̄͗̓̀̔̀͜͜͝͠ͅGE eRᖉOR

ƎGAmI ER̨͙̫̜̦̩̞̻̗̿̋͌̓͊̈́́̎̆Ŕ̢̨̟̦̪̭̹͈̦͋̈́̄͂̇͗̂͊oR

imAGE ERᖉOᖉ̱͇̩͔̭͖̱̯͇̂̈́̒̃̂͗͠͠

└────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────────┐

Fɪʟᴇ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 90̛̭̻̹̦͙̪̪̠̹̓̏̊̄͐͆̕͘2̢̢̹̦̰̺̣͈̀͛̃̀̔͂̄̎͘͜6̢̩͕̞̦̲̟̜̲̐̈́̽̈́̐͋͑̕̚ | Fɪʟᴇ Oᴡɴȩ̛͕̘͖͕̗͍̝̹̀̉̈́̍̀̑̈̚ŗ̹̺͙͈̘̬͔̊̀̅̆̾͐͜͝͝͠ :: FʟᴜꜰꜰʏB̡̨͖̗̙̰̼̲̹͂̋̋͗͐̃̓͗̃ɪʀᴅį̛̟̬̤͎̮̥͕̽̋̒̒̏̚̕͘ͅę̨̙̜̠͔̮͖̜̑͛̇̈́̓͌̀̚͝ | Aɢᴇ̧̩̗͔͕̫̰̯̥̂̓͛̎͗͑̊̀͘ɴ̛̲̤̘͙̙͇̻̰͎̊̒̓̀̃̈́̈́̌ᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ :: Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ Sᴛʀɪᴛᴏs N/A

Oᴠᴇʀʀɪᴅᴇ Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅ 64192 Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ERROR ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴜsᴇʀ "Vᴇx"
Oᴠᴇʀʀɪᴅᴇ Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ
Pᴜʀɢɪɴɢ Fɪʟᴇ...

Pᴜʀɢᴇ Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ

Fɪʟᴇ Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ???? | Fɪʟᴇ Oᴡɴᴇʀ :: Aʟʟ Hᴀɪʟ Vᴇx | Aɢᴇɴᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ :: Oᴡɴᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ

└────────────────────────────────┘
┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

"Who are you??"

"No one, sir, although if you need a name, feel free to call me Vex, rather than 'guy who took everything from me'."

"You do know who we are right? The amount of fines, lawsuits and hunters we can send is about a thousand times
the amount of pay you are receiving from this. Everything can be tracked, and no matter how good you are, my
people are better. Back off now, else rot forever in jail, you cheesecake.
What the candy?!"

"Sir, swearing would get you nowhere. I'm also hungry, but that's a later discussion. And oh, sorry, I didn't know who
you were when I hacked in, I might have made a mistake, oops!"

"Listen to me--"

"Sir. You, listen, to, me, now. At any time, I can cut off this messaging channel, and you'll be left with no
chance at negotiation. So if you want a silver of possibility to save your wondrous company, you better close that
flapping mouth and listen."

There was no reply, and Vex smirked, glad to see that his threats work so well. There was nothing like suddenly
turning serious to get people to pay attention.

"Whoops, I must have been messaging the wrong person. Well, sorry, but there's no negotiation! Have a great, oh,
five minutes of wealth and fame before everything disappears. Cheerio!" The connection was cut, and Vex leaned
back, cracking his knuckles and grinning like the devil. He returned to his computer, executing a simple command
and watching as the contents of the bank accounts of wealthy company owners of the 'Sterling Soul' drain into
accounts all across the world, exchanging the money back and forth until it was untraceable. A job well done.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:32 am

Username:
Which Griffon are you Creating a Bio for?:Bex
Bio:Below!
Extra:Thanks for the opportunity!
REALLY HUGE WIP
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 am

Still checking in, still open! Time to enter still!

(Remains busy on the side)
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:37 am

Extending the contest time! Please read on to find out why! :)

Sooo in a previous post last time I was around I noted I was busy, it is still no joke ;w; -work wants me six days a week atm!- so I'm gonna give it time to calm down, in return, I'm extending the contest time! Now the contest ends 4/12/18! I'll edit the first post to reflect this change.

Which means you still have time to enter, edit, etc!
:D
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:12 am

Bump
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suspicious555 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:04 am

marking >o>

Edit: unmarking (too busy to participate sorry)
Last edited by Suspicious555 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Suspicious555

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer_Rising » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:13 am

Username: ɿɘƚꙅᴎoMʇsıɯ ǝɥʇ ɟO
Which Griffon are you Creating a Bio for?: Prism
Bio:
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ꜱᴜɴɴʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘʀɪꜱᴍ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜɪꜱ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ, ʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴏᴋ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ. ʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ, ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱʜɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪʀᴅꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄʜɪʀᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏʟᴅ. ᴘʀɪꜱᴍ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴛɪɴʏ ᴡɪɴɢꜱ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ'ꜱ. ʜɪꜱ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪɴᴋ ꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ꜰʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʜɪꜱ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴏʏ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴜꜱᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜꜱᴛʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜɪᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ʏᴀᴡɴ, ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ ɢʀɪꜰꜰɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ʜᴇ ɢʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, "ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴏᴡɴ. ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀꜱɪᴄꜱ ᴏꜰ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ." ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ꜰʟᴇᴡ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ. ᴘʀɪꜱᴍ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀꜰᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ 'ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ'. ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ, ᴘʀɪꜱᴍ ʟᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴀ ꜰʟᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀꜰᴀʟʟ. ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, "ꜱᴏɴ. ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ." ᴘʀɪꜱᴍ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ.
Extra: nope
heyyy there
x

x

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Joined CS on 03/22/18
Happily engaged/Female/Gemini

“ Wouldn't it be the perfect
crime, if I stole your heart
and you stole mine? ”
-unknown writer

Looking to collect pets,
items, and C$

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
x

Lucifer_Rising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:42 pm

Bump
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ↫mars↬ » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Username:Dan Avidan
    Which Griffon are you Creating a Bio for?: Prisim
    Bio:
    It does not happen often, but when a new god is born, heaven and earth rejoice. This one, was born out of stardust but also out of pain. It was small, luminescent, unlike the old gods, who held more obvious characteristics. Cornell, the god of fire and advancement, had gleaming eyes and a sharp mind. He is responsible for any and all technological advancements on the planet below.
    Sakura, god of purity and goodness, oversaw the hearts of the beings below her, nudging them towards good deeds and happiness.
    Vex, the god of logic and philosophy often showed realities to the planet below, as to balance out Sakura's overzealous goodness.
    He ensures that the beings below have balance in their lives, so that they do not fall into a false sense of security. Whisp, the god of the physical elements and agriculture, works with the other gods to determine what the beings below deserve. Should they have fair weather and a plentiful harvest? Or should the seas overtake them and the winds blow them away?
    They would council every eve of the new year to discuss what they have seen and heard.
    Often, they fought. Sakura arguing with Vex, Cornell arguing with Whisp, and often their agreements are forced and always leaves some old god angered at the outcome. The planet below them hadn't been in balance for thousands of years. The beings below in torment of the constant bombardment of change after change their planet threw at them. One year the people would be kind and the food plentiful, but technology would stagnate and crime rates rose. Other years, thousands of new books would be written and new ideas shared far and wide, but everyone would be bitter and sad, as rain cascaded down for an entire year.
    Out of this turmoil between the gods, the beings below cried out to a new god, one to save them from this torment.
    Thus, Prism was born.
    It appeared one day at the negotiations table. A young god surrounded by the old. They stared. He returned their gaze.
    "I am here to represent the beings below. I am the god of suffering and hope. I will fight for their suffering to be constructive and their hope to be rewarded."
    The old gods were silent.
    Vex's chuckle broke through. Sakura glared at him, "It is but a child. Do not patronize!"
    "I can't help it! I haven't seen such a tiny god since Cornell!" Vex cried, his eyes darting over to meet the sharp gaze of the god of fire.
    Cornell stared back, his talons clenched and his wings ruffled.
    "Let it sit at our council. We were all born of the same means." Whisp stated calmly, "From the hearts of the beings below." The tiny one walked over and joined the circle of gods. They all towered over it, their large bodies and magnificent wings seemed to overshadow its tiny form. He was but a new god after all. Just born mere moments ago. It would some day reach their stature, if it can prove itself.
    "Back to the task at hand." Vex boomed. "The fate of the new year." His beak's loud snap at each word echoed across the heavenly plane. Prism wondered how the beings below could not hear it.
    "I have seen the hearts of those who dwell below." Sakura said. Her voice was not like Vex's. It was light and calming, but had an edge to it. As if she was ready to defend herself. "The beings below ache to have goodness in their souls. It has been 200 years since I have walked among them. Balance needs to be restored."
    "But in the past 200 years technology has advanced at a rate that hasn't been seen since 300 years before that!" Cornell objected, his wings flapping powerfully.
    "Yes and depression always brings out the best in the mind, I've found." Vex stated. "Philosophy has never been so advanced!"
    "But at what cost?" Whisp said, turning his great head towards Vex. "The beings are starving. I have been stuck up here, away from the elements for 150 years and the planet is a desert on one part and a marshland on the other! The physical world is out of balance as well."
    "Has anyone talked to them?" Prism asked. Its voice echoed as well, but not in a rumbling way as Vex's did, more in an authoritative way. The council looked down at Prism. Their collective gaze pierced its newly formed soul.
    "We do not address the beings below." Sakrua replied "They cannot understand what we say."
    "Has it ever been tried? Has it ever been done?" Prism retorted. Its anger was realized. Glowing redder and redder, the council of old gods seemed to understand just what this new god that stood before them was. It was not much of a god at all. It was a being that would be a messenger between the world of the gods and the world below them. They no longer had to separate themselves. This new god was the mouthpiece that the beings below had so desperately prayed for.
    Prism began to grow, but not in size, but in strength. He stood up and his power was as strong as an old god, if not stronger. The council could feel its ammoniating power. They began to fear it.
    "I will protect the beings below. They are the same as you and I if not better. They are at the mercy of your baseless decisions. Millions die every day from what is decided in a night! This will not stand any longer! Their suffering is not constructive! Their suffering is senseless! I am here as a reward to their hope!"
    Prism's power shock-waved throughout the heavens. The old gods had to dig their claws into the the holy floor to keep themselves from being blown out of heaven. As the rage this new god possessed subsided, the old gods stood in shock. A collective, non-verbal, agreement was that this new god was to be heard and be valued.
    -end?-

Extra:
Pet's name: Flygon
    Here and Queer!

A Pie!

Previously 'Dan Avidan' and 'Batman.'
~ I am currently mostly offline. Please excuse any messages left unanswered or drawing requests left undone. ~

↫mars↬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IvoryDove » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:48 am

Bump!

There are eight days left, get things edited or enter soon!

(Btw I am looking at bios and some are not added to the first page yet, this will be fixed over the weekend, sorry for the delays.)
IvoryDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me