Create Karasu-chan a new fursona! Yummiful prizes inside!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Create Karasu-chan a new fursona! Yummiful prizes inside!

Postby please delete . » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:01 am

Hello, everyone, and welcome to my contest!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yes, this contest is being held in order to make me a new fursona, I have one, but he isn't true to me, just doesn't fit, and I've grown to despise my fursona, and how can that be when a fursona is supposed to be like you? This very thought has been driving me mad, so I have been driven to have someone, or many people vie to create me a new fursona to win an epic prize! it would make me squeal with joy, if one of you lucky people creates the perfect fursona for me, and if you do, you shall receive a grand prize! Who doesn't want one?

Keep reading to see what the prize will be!
After I have a minimum of four entries, so i can have judge in a wide variety, I shall announce an end date!But, I have none yet, but when I do, the end date will be ___________________!

Rules!

Yes, we hate them, but we need them to survive, hm?
: Please, don't steal other characters, they may be wonderful, but that's not fair, people love their characters,and hate it when they are stolen, if you do, you shall be disqualified.
:Use your own art, no coloring lineart, it won't be clear, and the accessories won't be clear, then, how can people draw it?
:No free lineart, unless it's yours XD.
:Take TIME on your drawings, if they are five-minute, you shall be disqualified
:I get to keep all the art, hm? I also get to keep every character entered, hm?
: I would prefer that you draw as an anthro, but quad is okay, too, I guess, anthro will get you a better chance at winning!
:Everyone will get at least a common or uncommon for their effort, because I love that you all will put effort in for me, so you need a little prize, too!

What I want you to draw:
Well, it's a bit obvious,but I want you to CREATE ME A NEW FURSONA!

Character Rules!

This character has to be a male, even though I'm not!
:It has to have awesome scene hair and a big floofy, flowing, long tail!
:The species has to be some kind of CANINE with HUGE ears, like a fennec fox.
:It also has to have LOTS of earrings and piercings, tongue piercings, barbells, lip rings, studs, skull earrings, don't care, as long as there's LOTS of them!
: I want it to be an EMO, SCENE, you get the idea, themed character, that stuff is very fascinating.
:Markings; I want there to be lots of cool designs, like skulls, bones, broken hearts, stitches, the works!
:Colors; this is VERY important! I want it to have colors like black, NEON green, NEON purple, NEON blue, NEON pink, NEON yellow, and all kinds of neon colors like that, m'kay?
:It has to have a collar, with a cross on it, it can have other things, but I want it to be spiked or studded, with a cross on it, and you can add other things to it, but those are the main things I want.
: I want the anatomy to be long and spindly, like really skinny, tapering legs and skinny body, pointy muzzle, you get it.
: The body color has to be BLACK, the hair must be a neon color, just not yellow.
:He has to have at least ONE rainbow, NEON, rainbow leg warmer, and lots of cool emo bracelets, straps, buckles, you name it.
:For the needed theme song, I listen to TECHNO, that's it, and Spanish reggatone, Hint: DAFT PUNK

Form

Code: Select all
Username:
Character's name:
Species:
Reference picture:
Orientation:
Personality(emo):
Brief background:
other:

Prize!

Since I can only have one fursona, there is only one prize
For the grand prize winner, you will get FIVE custom drawings from my art shop, as well as any very rare/rare, (except for my cerberus) from my rares group.
Wondering how good I am at drawing? there will be links and examples below!
The drawings will be COLORED, SHADED, they will have a BACKGROUND, up to TWO characters in each one, and you will also get a V.I.P slot in any of my artshops!

WINNER!

None yet!
Last edited by please delete . on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    This account is no longer active and I will not be checking it.
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create Karasu-chan a new fursona! Yummiful prizes inside

Postby please delete . » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 am

Entries!

By The wonderful Vellamore!

Vellamore wrote:
Username: Vellamore
Character's name: I've been calling him Romeo(:
Species: Egyptian Jackal
Reference picture: Image
Orientation: Also for you to pick d:
Personality(emo): Romeo is the quiet type . He doesn't say much, preferring to show his emotions through his face and body language . He keeps to himself mostly, but when it's convenient for him, he can be quite the flirt . Secretly, he's incredibly romantic, though he'll never admit that, because he is very slow to trust . He doesn't give the benefit of the doubt to anyone at all, just assumes everyone has poor intentions . Which, of course, means that startling him results in some very unpleasant counter response from our dear Romeo .

Brief background: He never talks about his family, just claims not to have one . It can be assumed that he had a rough life growing up, parents who fought with him, something along those lines . Romeo had his heart crushed by someone in his past, another of whom he chooses not to speak of . What he does say, though, is that he hasn't had a very good start to life, and he won't ever love anyone again . But of course, no one can know that for sure .

other: I wanted to keep some elements of your previous 'sona, so Romeo has the same concept of arrows in his design that Dejaki had . I hope that's alright ! And of course you're free to change his name, his personality, or his background if you wish, and of course you're welcome to add as many extra accessouries as you wish . Hope you like him, I know I do(:

By the EPIC White_Wolf_Bane!
Username: White_Wolf_Bane
Character's name: Deimos (Means Terror in Greek)
Species: Demon/ Fennec Fox/ Manned Wolf
Age: Immortal, but says that he's around 16 to any mortal who asks.
Orientation: Bi
Personality(emo): Emo, Blood-thirsty, and can be rather hyper at times. Can be really fun to be around
Brief background: He is a mercinary from the underworld, collecting souls of the evil for the devil ('cuz the devil's too lazy to do it himself, as he says) He secretly longs to just be able to do what he wants.
other:
-He's good friends with my demon wolfie, S.F.E.
- I am sorry that he looks like poopy. My art fails at life TmT

By: ~Alice
Username: ~Alice
Character's name: Dillon
Species: Human/fox (x3)
Orientation: Straight
Personality(emo): Hmm.....I really don't know any emo personality.
Brief background: Raised by a rich, single mother, who was a famous actress, he was highly respected and his mother loved him very much. Until one day, she was married to another man. He was a millionaire. Pushed out of his room for his step-brother and sister, he felt betrayed. No one liked him. He was a lone soul. No one payed him any attention. His mother's attraction turned onto his other step-siblings. Dillon became depressed after that. But not until long until he made a switch into becoming emo.
other:
Page four picture<3Just scroll down

By:Lirrie
Username: Lirrie
Character's name: Ima let you name him
Species: Fennec
Reference picture:

Orientation: Letting you chose
Personality(emo):

He is a dark, and

Brief background:

By Bel0VED!

BeL0VED wrote:
Done the Quad!

Username: BeL0VED
Character's name: Rui (meaning famously powerful in Portuguese and ironically means tears and affection in Japanese xD)
Species: Variegated Jackal (Or called Nubian Jackal) & Golden Jackal Mix. ( I didn't just want it to be wolf or long eared fox or something so searched it up on google.... ;) )
Orientation: Uhh... Bi?
Personality(emo): Gawd. I don't know anything about this at all. Up for you to decide.
Brief background: Growing up in a huge family, for loner like Rui, it was just too much. Even though his family tried to take care of him and lend him a hand to fix his emotional 'problems'/emo issues (lol), he would jerk away with a growl. Though he shows that he can be quite bi-polar, since he can get playfully mean or just plain rude and ignore you. Right when he didn't need support of his family (meaning food) He left without a word, enjoying being solitary till now.
other: GAWD THIS THING TOOK FOREVER FOR A MOUSE USER LIKE MEH. ;^;
Soon I'll be posting his human form after I scan it up than do all the stuff digitally with a mouse.
Hope you likes.....?
*I personally like the glow effect of his eyes, that was supposedly a messed up coloring xD *
My fingahs are numb and today and yesterday wasn't my art day. Sorry for the crappy drawing/shading xD
Okay I'll shut up now.

Here's a cute and wonderful sketch of his opposite side by Bel0VED! I love it!

BeL0VED wrote:Something Extra that goes along..... (That I really don't have time coloring, sorry x( )
I haven't drawn people in months... O.o

Though, this pic proves his Alt personality and that he is a bad speller xD

By ~Alice

~Alice wrote:Username: ~Alice
Character's name: I'll let you choose
Species: Wolf
Reference picture: Sorry that its cut off. I was teaching my friend how to do a wolf x3 Image
Orientation: Let you choose
Personality(emo): Don't know.x3
Brief background: He was brought to be raised up by demanding cerberuses. He was like a slave to them until he escaped from them.
other: I got some of the design from my my new fursona and my former fursona.
Former fursona
Toxic

Another wonderful entry by ~Alice

~Alice wrote:Username: ~Alice
Character's name: Logan
Species: Wolf
Orientation: Letting you choose
Personality(emo): Don't know a emo personality. x3
Brief background: Logan was a wolf that was hard-hearted and never treated anyone fairly. He though only of himself and nothing else. he had been treated so badly when he was young, he hated everyone, even unknown wolves, even his former best pals.
other: This is my favorite!
Last edited by please delete . on Mon May 30, 2011 11:55 am, edited 12 times in total.
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby please delete . » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 am

EXAMPLES OF MY ART!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby please delete . » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 am

we are now rolling!
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 am

i will atempt thought im not very good at hair XD
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby please delete . » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 am

That's okay! I don't care.
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:34 am

Otay then X3 i can defienatly do lots of peicings and a partial anthro X3 (ill do full body quad and human heads-shot to go with it.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby please delete . » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 am

Okay! Thanks!
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby please delete . » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 am

bump
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 am

Update it looks really cool can the hair have neaon of are the markings supposed to be

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me