| MLP Naming Contest! | Open {forgiveness only

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Postby Lake Mist » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:35 pm

I've recently made a mane 6 for wisdom, with its elements. But they aren't the same as the shows': they're all stallions!Once I finished making rough drawings of them, I realized I couldn't really think of any good names or cutiemarks for them. So this is where you come in! You post for the current contest pony for his name and/or cutiemark, and if I choose your form, you obviously win the prize pet for that contest. I you win at both, you get the two pets for that element! Now that I have summed this up, on to the rules!

ImageImageImage

No spamming
Fill out the form appropriately
No insults or slander; will result in being disqualified
PM any questions, do not post them in the topic
If you are having any trouble with a user here or see any please PM about it
If you read these rules, put 'smoke out' in the code part of the form
Not following a rule will result in a strike
If it ever comes down to it (it shouldn't), you have three strikes before being banned from the topic all together
All of Tess' Rules apply
End date and other information on each competition will be posted with the pony name and drawing
I'm still not sure in which forum this should go on, but if it needs to be moved, I'd appreciate if you PM'd me about it
The ponies that have active contests will have this turtle next to their element:Image
Have fun!

Prizes
Last edited by Lake Mist on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lake Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| MLP Naming Contest! | Ponies

Postby Lake Mist » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Time to introduce you to the stallions! They are the six elements of wisdom: compassion, patience, diligence, faith, strength, and last but most importantly, forgiveness.

ImageImage
He is the royal archiver and historian, but moved to Stirrup Way once his teacher, (secret) moved back to her normal task of surveying Equestria. She sent him on royal duties to search archives there, and to learn some wisdom. It seems he makes some important friends while there.

The fun-loving baker and owner of the town's bakery, Sprinkle Whip. He sure knows a lot about stepping into the unknown and not worrying too much about tomorrow's problems. Just breathe in, relax, and admit you can't always explain everything in life.

This shy guy sure can tell you a thing or two about birds. A bird keeper and tamer, you can always find his flying with his little friends. For a pony who doesn't like to be on his hooves, he can always put himself in yours; he's always there to listen and care.

You'd think this stallion is always uptight with his workas an architect, but trust me; he's anything but stressed. His heart is full of understanding even towards the most irritating of customers. He might be staring at your home as if judging it, but he's just brainstorming ways to improve it.

This dashing gent is a corporal of the equestrian royal guard, and has the scars to show for it. He may be a bit brash when it comes to mares, but he'll always be there as a sound counsel for decision making. His strength not only is from the outside, but also from his heart and mind.

Not being able to bear the cityscape any longer, he moved to the country to start his own pomegranite farm from scratch. With his hard work, mindset, and dedicaction, he made his business flourish. He has nothing but that same dedicaction with his friends.

ImageImageImage

Name Contest
Code: Select all
Username>
Element>
Name>
Code>
Cutiemark Contest
Code: Select all
Username>
Element>
Cutiemark> (image or description)
Code>
Last edited by Lake Mist on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lake Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lake Mist » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Here are the prizes for the current contest. There is one for every element and constest part. Since recently we had the summer event here on CS, I decided to hand out some 2012 beach summer event pets! At some point I will also have a bonus species-and-naming contest for forgiveness' trusty assistant.

ImageImageImage

Name Contest ♦

ImageImageImage

Cutiemark Contest ♦

ImageImage
Last edited by Lake Mist on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lake Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | MLP Naming Contest! | Open {forgiveness only

Postby Lake Mist » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:04 am

Legend's Star wrote:{bump
Lake Mist