Draw For Kura+Kifo (20+ List Pets/CSD) [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Draw For Kura+Kifo (20+ List Pets/CSD) [CLOSED]

Postby Bakura » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Image Image Image

Lets Draw Some Art for Bakura and Kifo!
Welcome all to Bakura and Kifo's Art Contest Thread! Here you will have the chance to draw MANY unique Characters for amazing Prizes! The characters are all from a Series and a Saga, The Rebels Series and the Eternally Bound Saga. Combined between both Saga and Series we pool over 150 Characters, each with their own designs and personality. Some with multiple looks and personas and over 30 different Species. I'm sure between us we'd have something for you XD

Current Contest: July/August/September
Ending Date: Site Reset on the 1st October!

We will start with The Beloved Rules:
1. Art Theft Is Not And Will Not Be Tolerated With Me Or Here On CS.
2. Winner Or Not, Because It's Our Character We Have The Right To Keep All Entries.
3. You May Enter As Many Times As You Wish, Each Entry Will Receive A Participation Reward.
4. If You Are Entering With A Lineart, Only Lines You Youself Have Drawn Will Be Acceptable Entries.
5. We Accept All Kinds Of Art, Traditional, Digital, Flash. Do Whatever Is Most Comfortable For You.

And on to Thread Navigation:
Post 01 - Introduction, Navigation and Rules || Post 02 - The Combined Prize Pool
Post 03 - Bakura's Wants and Judging Style || Post 04 - Kifo's Wants and Judging Style
Post 05 - Bakura's Available Characters || Post 06 - Kifo's Avaibale Characters
Post 07 - Current Contest Entrants || Post 08 - Gallery Of Previous Entries
Post 09 - Previous Grand Prize Winner || Post 10 - Reserved Post

Last edited by Bakura on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 225 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prize Pool

Postby Bakura » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Bakura & Kifo's Prize Pool

PRIZES - Kura's Unlocked Groups: (Sept/Main Lists) (Advent) (Very Rare) (Rare) (Others) (Store Pets)
I'm sure you all jumped here to see what Prizes we have in store, but before we jump into that I need to Stress Something. Due to Lack Of Entries/Entrants in Previous Contests, Kifo and I have made the Decision that the Grand Prize will Only Be Added to the pool when the Contest Receives a minimum of either 5 Entrants OR 10 Entries. This means that if we only get 9 Entries or 4 Entrants then there will be no grand prize for the contest - however, we could get 5 entrants and only 6 entries and the grand prize would be unlocked because the Entrant's goal is reached.

Now onto the Prizes. Starting with the potential Grand Prize, If we get either 5 Entrants or 10 Entries you will unlock the opportunity to choose 1 from over 20 List Pets Ranging from Advent To Main List. The highest available Listy at the moment is the Joker Bunny! But that's not all, as part of the Grand Prize for a drawing of Kifo's Character, the prize becomes a Listy of your Choosing + 200 CSD! Remember though, it is only unlocked if the contest receives 5 Entrants OR 10 Entries.

The Links at the top of this post are all groups filled with assorted pets ranging from OMGSC to Main Lists - They are all Contest Prizes and depending on where you place in the contest, you could receive any number of pets - up to 25 pets (2nd Place) in total. And that's not even including Kifo's Prize of CSD! You could end up winning 25 pets AND and 75 CSD for an artwork of Kifo's character/s. Please Note, CSD Prizes are for art of Kifo's Characters ONLY.

So on to the Actual Prize List:
The Grand Prize Is Unavailable - Entrant/Entry Goal Has Not Been ReachedThe Grand Prize Is Available - Entrant/Entry Goal Has Been Reached
All Placings can also get 20 UC - OMGSC on top of their Ranking Prize! Please inform Bakura if you want this prize as It is optional. It has been made optional as some users have said they don't want them.

The CSD Prizes supplied by Kifo (For art of HER Characters) are all as follows:
Grand Prize: 200 CSD || 1st Prize: 100 CSD || 2nd Prize: 75 CSD || 3rd Prize: 50 CSD || 4th Prize: 25 CSD

The Pet Prizes supplied by Bakura (For art of ALL Characters) are all as follows:
Grand Prize - Winning the Grand Prize means you will receive: ANY 1 Main/Sept Listy (Or 2 Advents) approved by Bakura. (You may also decide to choose a lower prize lot if Bakura has other pets not on the list that you want.) You may also opt out of a higher prize to get a quantity lower prize, for instance, opt out of an Advent to get 2 Very Rares.

1st Place - Making a 1st Place Artwork means you will receive: 1 Advent + 1 Very Rare or 3 Rares of your choice.
2nd Place - Placing in 2nd with your art means you will receive: 2 Very Rares + 3rd Very Rare or 3 Rares of your choice.
3rd Place - A 3rd Place winning artwork means you will receive: 1 Very Rare + 2nd Very Rare or 3 Rares of your choice.
4th Place - And finishing 4th in the contest means you will receive: 1 Very Rare or 3 Rares of your choice.

You may submit multiple entries to the contest and for Every entry you will receive a Participation Reward of The Hosts Choosing (Kifo's CSD + Bakura's Pets or just Bakura's Pets) upon Submission. However you may win one placing at the end of the contest. Also a few things you should note though regarding Kifo's CSD Prizes: Kifo's prize list will only be awarded to those who draw HER character, draw Bakura's and you will not receive CSD. Kifo's prizes are On-Top-Of not Instead-Of Bakura's prizes. Enter art of Kifo's characters and you will get Pets + CSD. Yes, this means if you win Grand Prize with an artwork of one of Kifo's Chars then you could receive a 20 Random Pets, any pet of your choosing AND 200 CSD.

Last edited by Bakura on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 128 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bakura's Art Critic

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:57 pm

How Will Bakura Be Judging Your Art?

First off you should know is that I am OCD. I prefer my Characters Art to be accurate, I understand sometimes accuracy can not be helped but if you are unsure about any aspect of the character please ask, as guessing usually leads to inaccuracy. Small oversites in the design like the number of spots on Akira's rump will be overlooked but missing major parts of the character like the Metal Plates on Asylum's muzzle will cause your entry to be lowly judged, even if it is perfection. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but it's one of the things that I am picky about. I will most likely private message you if there it is anything big missing - and it will be your choice if you wish to fix any mistakes. I may also request transparent pictures of images with backgrounds or individual pictures of group images, it's also up to you if you wish to do so or not. It won't effect your entry at all, it's just the way I sort things XD

I am open-minded when It comes entries and am interested in many kinds of art as long as they follow the Characters profile. If it states the Character can only be drawn as a Wolf, then please do not submit him/her as a Horse. Most of my Characters can be drawn as multiple animals, all of which are stated on their Character Pages. Most can also be drawn as a human, however for some, It is disliked and others don't even have a human form. So say submitting an artwork of Remi as a Human when she can only ever be drawn as a wolf would lose you Major points.

The quality of your art, whilst Important only plays a minor part in my judging. Your art should take into consideration the Characters personality or their relationships with other Characters. You could make the most stunning piece of art with Dakota and Chambitsu frolicking in a field, but you would get low scoring because they are Not Friends. Or you can draw Lucifuge with a huge grin as he relaxes in the sun, which would also score you low because he is an Entity of Hate who knows no Joy but Killing. It is important to know about the Character before drawing them which is why the links to their pages are supplied. One last thing, Fully Human and Fully Bestial artworks will be rated higher than most Anthro art, simply due to my personal dislike of most Anthro styles, you may submit Antro Artworks but just know I personally, am very picky unless the character is a Were-Wolf. My website and characters are still a work in progress, so some might not have personalities or any information other than their appearance. I will try not to put incomplete characters in the contests, but If I do happen to, don't be afraid to message me to find out about the characters missing information.

I hope you enjoy the opportunity to Create Art of my Pack.

Last edited by Bakura on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:40 am, edited 31 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kifo's Art Critic

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 pm

What Is Kifo Judging Your Art On?

Like Bakura, I would love it if you stuck to the personalities of my characters. Please try not to draw Conrad being all happy-go-lucky around, say, Bosko. That just isn't who Conrad is. He is supposed to be mean and the only times he isn't is when he's with his children and with Ritara, the only ones he won't offend or corrupt with his dark nature. And, as long as you follow the characters page descriptions, if you want to draw someone as a human, you may do so. Just please avoid drawing really intimate styles or poses.

In saying this, please keep in mind that if you have decided to work on another character that isn't on the list, that the website is still a work in progress. If you pick say, Lazer or Kukoa, you will still be able to see their images, but their pages will pretty much be empty (unless I have managed to work on them sometime after writing this post). Because of this, I am open to any PMs concerning personalities of characters, be they characters whose profiles are complete or not. I am not picky about the style of art nor does it need to be transparent. The one thing I will not tolerate though, is stealing. So please make sure your submitted art is 100% yours. Image backgrounds for aesthetics is okay, but please don't claim the images as your own, if it is found out that you have, you will be banned from the contest - something Bakura has agreed is fair punishment.

I also have a couple of things I'd like to say before you create art for me. Any art of my characters will belong to me and go up on that character's page on my website with proper copyrights. Please try not to change the characters in a dramatic way e.g. turning Raimundo into a wolf when he can only transform into a jaguar. I am constantly updating my website with new information on all my characters, so things about the character/s you are drawing may be altered - just fair warning.

I hope you enjoy the opportunity to Create Art of The Rebels.

Last edited by Bakura on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bakura's Available Characters

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Who Are You Allowed To Commission?

I have multiple character which I need art of, In fact the total caps over 70 Characters! And almost everyone one of them has multiple forms! And I need art of every single one of them XD So with so many options, I'm expecting all entries won't just be lumped on the one character *glares at Asylum and Gemma who get the most attention*.

Below is a list of my Characters, their pictures will link to their Character pages for you to Read More about them, I suggest checking all the links on their Character Pages as they will all either lead to more Information or Art. You are free to choose any one of them, We are looking for Singles, Couples, Groups, Digital, Free-Hand - anything really. Also keep in mind, you do not have to draw only the characters listed here! You can pick any one of my characters, the characters displayed below are just the mascots for the current competition =)

Image || Image || Image

The Above Characters will be in all the contests as they are my two main ladys and my fursona, but the other Characters will change each time. As said before, if you want to draw a character not on this list, you may. Feel free to Choose from [Here], just keep in mind that some of these characters may not have a lot of information or any at all really.
I hope you all have fun drawing my Pack =)

This Contest's Characters: Cousins
Image || Image || Image
Image || Image || Image
Image || Image || Image

Last edited by Bakura on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:05 am, edited 34 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kifo's Available Characters

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Who Are You Allowed To Commission?

I have multiple characters which I need art of, In fact the total caps over 80 Characters! And a few of them even have multiple forms and personalities! I'm hi-jacking part of this contest to get some art of them. So with so many options, I'm expecting all entries won't just be lumped on the one character - Laughs at Bakura's situation with Gemma and Asylum.

Below is a list of my Characters, their pictures will link to their Character pages for you to Read More about them and see all their art that I have gathered. I suggest checking all the links on their Character Pages as they will all either lead to more Information or Art. You are free to choose any one of them, we are looking for Singles, Couples, Groups, Digital, Free-Hand - anything really. Also keep in mind, you do not have to draw only the characters listed here! You can pick any one of my characters, the characters displayed below are just the mascots for the current competition =)

Image || Image || Image

The Above Characters will be in all the contests as they are my two main men and my fursona, but the other Characters will change each time. As said before, if you want to draw a character not on this list, you may. Feel free to Choose from [Here], just keep in mind that some of these characters may not have a lot of information or any at all really.
I hope you all have fun drawing my Gang =)

This Contest's Characters: Cousins
Image || Image
Image || Image || Image || Image
Last edited by Bakura on Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Entrants

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:59 pm

List of Entrants
I will be listing all the entries for the current Art Competition on this post, with a link to the Entrants Userpage, their entry/s and a confirmation that their Participation Reward has been sent. Users who have sent their entrys via message will be called Anonymous unless they state otherwise.

Username:
Entry 1 - Participation Prize

Last edited by Bakura on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 60 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gallery Of Entries

Postby Bakura » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Previous Contests/Entries
Just for my own peace of mind and to help me keep track of users who have created lovely art of my Characters, Here I will be listing all previously submitted artworks - Ordered by Contest. Due to some images being taken down or even posts being deleted, each block now links to a full image of the Artwork. If you wish to know who the artists are please either ask the owner of the character drawn or search the characters name in the thread. If you entered and your work is not here please inform Bakura of the art and the contest it was a part of and it will be added in as soon as possible!

I'd first like to show these amazing gifts which have been drawn for us by some talented Users and Anons ♥

Image Image

And with all that out of the way, Please enjoy this little gallery of sorts <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by Bakura on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Showcase

Postby Bakura » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:39 am

Showcase: The Previous Contest's Grand Prize Art
Submitted By Ranshiin wrote:Image

The January/Feburary/March Grand Prize was awarded to Ranshiin, for this beautiful piece of Phoques Hunting in a Dream. Congratulations <3

Last edited by Bakura on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved Post

Postby Bakura » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:39 am

Reserved

Last edited by Bakura on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Bakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me