Art Comp - C$ Prizes!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Art Comp - C$ Prizes!

Postby Quincey » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:57 am

So cute!! Thank you for entering! ♥
Quincey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quincey » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 am

Bump!
Quincey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quincey » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:14 pm

Bump!
Quincey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quincey » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:26 am

Bump!
Quincey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quincey » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:28 am

Bump!
Quincey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quincey » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:57 am

Bump!
Quincey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:01 am

I would like to enter! I have just one question, are their any colors/patterns that you are specifically looking for or that you prefer?
There are some many different cat coats out there that it'll be hard for me to choose just one. If you have a preference that would help me a lot.
I'm mostly on here for the art, but feel free to message me about anything ^^
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoldFlesh » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:03 am

Aaa- I’d love to enter! I’ll get right to it!
MoldFlesh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quincey » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:13 am

Skiller wrote:I would like to enter! I have just one question, are their any colors/patterns that you are specifically looking for or that you prefer?
There are some many different cat coats out there that it'll be hard for me to choose just one. If you have a preference that would help me a lot.

Great question! I'm reluctant to say there's any that I prefer, because I really am looking for a diversity of entries (rather than getting a ton of entries with the exact same coat color). I'm basing the winners far more heavily on the actual cat design than the color. That being said, since you need guidance narrowing down the countless coat colors, I can tell you that I'm hoping for a tortoiseshell entry! But that doesn't mean that any tortoiseshell entry will automatically be ranked above another entry, and I really do want to see a ton of colors (not just tortoiseshells)!

I hope this helps ♥
Quincey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:38 am

Quincey wrote:
Skiller wrote:I would like to enter! I have just one question, are their any colors/patterns that you are specifically looking for or that you prefer?

Great question! I'm reluctant to say there's any that I prefer, because I really am looking for a diversity of entries (rather than getting a ton of entries with the exact same coat color). I'm basing the winners far more heavily on the actual cat design than the color. That being said, since you need guidance narrowing down the countless coat colors, I can tell you that I'm hoping for a tortoiseshell entry! But that doesn't mean that any tortoiseshell entry will automatically be ranked above another entry, and I really do want to see a ton of colors (not just tortoiseshells)!

I hope this helps ♥

Thank you, that helps me a lot! :D
I'm mostly on here for the art, but feel free to message me about anything ^^
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me