Over~!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Win the White Lolita & more: Draw my OCs!

Postby Saibotsalis » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:51 pm

I realize you don't prefer traditional art, but I'm hoping you'll forgive me since the camera was of decent quality.
For my first (and possibly only) entry, I drew Kandi. I made some creative changes to her wardrobe. I sincerely hope you don't mind, but I was working off of the reference and some of the lines didn't match my style very well. For example, the button that clasps at her collarbone shouldn't be able to hold itself up without some sort of wire interior or fabric holding it up from her neck or shoulders. In my original sketch I only had string holding it up, but in my final version I went a little crazy and gave her an upright collar. o_o''
In addition, I also altered her skirt by giving it a less cylindrical shape. Since she's a pole dancer, it seemed to me that the longer skirt would make her job incredibly difficult. I could be wrong if the fabric is stretchy, though. I really hope you don't mind the changes I made.
http://mockshade.deviantart.com/art/Kan ... 1502339560

I would like to draw more of your characters, but I understand if my traditional style is not to your liking and/or my changes were too drastic. If you could, I would greatly appreciate your feedback.
-Saibotsalis
Saibotsalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:12 am

casual mark
    ill prolly throw down an entry or two
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rotzalot » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:58 am

boop. an entry. sorry if it's big!
        ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

xxxxxAny pronouns
        xxxxxNeed some help? Shoot me a PM!
        xxxxImage
        ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
Rotzalot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Win the White Lolita & more: Draw my OCs!

Postby ぽうひ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 am

Saibotsalis wrote:I realize you don't prefer traditional art, but I'm hoping you'll forgive me since the camera was of decent quality.
For my first (and possibly only) entry, I drew Kandi. I made some creative changes to her wardrobe. I sincerely hope you don't mind, but I was working off of the reference and some of the lines didn't match my style very well. For example, the button that clasps at her collarbone shouldn't be able to hold itself up without some sort of wire interior or fabric holding it up from her neck or shoulders. In my original sketch I only had string holding it up, but in my final version I went a little crazy and gave her an upright collar. o_o''
In addition, I also altered her skirt by giving it a less cylindrical shape. Since she's a pole dancer, it seemed to me that the longer skirt would make her job incredibly difficult. I could be wrong if the fabric is stretchy, though. I really hope you don't mind the changes I made.
-snip-
http://mockshade.deviantart.com/art/Kan ... 1502339560

I would like to draw more of your characters, but I understand if my traditional style is not to your liking and/or my changes were too drastic. If you could, I would greatly appreciate your feedback.
-Saibotsalis

Wow, that's really nice!! I really really love the face and hair, it's gorgeous! (Oddly enough I logged in Deviantart just after you uploaded it so I saw it on the front page...)

In regards to your long paragraph, the quality of the camera/scanner you used is just about perfect, so I don't quite mind. And yes,
I don't mind the wardrobe changes, I've gotten quite used to it now, especially on Kandi as it's happened quite a lot. c: Thank you for entering!

ronica wrote:

casual mark
    ill prolly throw down an entry or two

<33

Monzo wrote:
-snip-
boop. an entry. sorry if it's big!

No prob, big is fine. Amazing! The hair, the face, the eyes; done so beautifully. I love the semi-realistic style here! :D Very beautiful! Thank you for entering!
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns
Image <- click for my   page
mostly just here for forums + oekaki

ImageImageImageImageImage

v say hi to my rhat army v

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:26 pm

xx
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:03 am

I finished (finally) also I changed my user name (used to be The Neighborhood) Anyways here it is. I havent drawn much anthro/Furry so I stuck to feral (sorry)

X
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Meridiem wrote:I finished (finally) also I changed my user name (used to be The Neighborhood) Anyways here it is. I havent drawn much anthro/Furry so I stuck to feral (sorry)

X

Forgot to reply to this thread, sorry for the absense!

Ahh, he looks very cute!! I love the glowy outline <33 Thanks for entering!
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:03 am

xx
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:11 pm

xx
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:28 pm

xx
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me