Create a Fursona! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

When do you want this contest to end?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 am

September 17th
44%
September 24th
No votes
September 31st
No votes
October 5th
25%
Earlier!
19%
Later!
6%
None of the above times (post your preferred time below)
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: Create a Fursona! -ENDING SOON- Last minute entries...

Postby stormy tom » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Can I re-enter? I'll be quick!
He/They
Art by me
stormy tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiralstar » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Of course!
ImageImageImage
UNICORNS are extremely adorable obese, fluffy horses that have a single sparkly horn on their foreheads. Their horns have magical healing properties. Unicorns are solitary but friendly and polite animals. They are groomed daily by fairies and rely on a sole creature for food - the cupcake.
Join FlightClan! viewtopic.php?f=7&t=868067
spiralstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormy tom » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:01 pm

He/They
Art by me
stormy tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiralstar » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Awesome! Thanks :)
ImageImageImage
UNICORNS are extremely adorable obese, fluffy horses that have a single sparkly horn on their foreheads. Their horns have magical healing properties. Unicorns are solitary but friendly and polite animals. They are groomed daily by fairies and rely on a sole creature for food - the cupcake.
spiralstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiralstar » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:46 am

Bump! Hurry up people :D
ImageImageImage
spiralstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 am

Free Bump :3

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiralstar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 am

(Thanks :D This contest is gonna end soon PEOPLE COME ON! I had a whole bunch of people saying they'd enter but they haven't posted since. If anyone has decided not to enter please let me know so I can end the contest earlier.)
ImageImageImage
spiralstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 am

(This is just me but if they havent posted yet I would just end the contest. If they would be blaming it on you that they didnt get to enter you could just say that you said that it was closing soon and they didnt upload it so it wasnt really your fault.)

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiralstar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 am

I guess I could to that but as it stands the contest ends on the 17th. I'll see how it goes ^^
ImageImageImage
spiralstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiralstar » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:41 am

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

First Place
First Place goes to GigglyHorse with the Purple Unicorn Zebra! The zebra was beautifully drawn and although it doesn't have many colours, I absolutely love the idea! I love unicorns and zebras, and the wings are a nice touch. I feel like this would be a successful fursona and it's totally original, something no-one else has. Congrats!

Second Place
Second Place is awarded to e t e r n i t y with the Purple Winged Rabbit! I really like the colour, and the wings are adorable :3 I like the idea of the symbol on the leg, and it's expression is priceless xD Thanks!

Third Place
Third Place is dovestar12 with the Baby Pheonix! This entry is ADORABLE! I love the whole Baby Pheonix idea, even if it's not what you intended it to be :D The colours remind me of peaches and cream, and the feathers on its head are cute. Good job!

Honorable Mention
The Honorable Mention Prize (which I will send to you in a trade - feel free to edit as well) is given to Howling In the Rain. They incorporated pretty much all of my 'likes' into their drawings, and the designs are very innovative. Rain was also the first one to think of the Flying Bunny idea, so kudos to you for that :mrgreen:

Congratulations to all the winners! Sorry if you didn't get the chance to enter or re-enter, but I needed to end the contest soon. It was a bit longer than I'd hoped and some of you didn't reply.
ImageImageImage
spiralstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me