Tyr's Super Sneaky August Contest --WINNERS ANNOUNCED!--

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Tyr's Super Sneaky August Contest --WINNERS ANNOUNCED!-

Postby Drizzle » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm

A big congratulations to everyone! 8D <333 And an equally big thank-you to Tyr. C: This was a tough contest. XD

*dances around, and will send a trade with a ref attached!* Here it is, too. Good idea, Linksage. X3
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... 11off3.png
Just a fox with dragonfly wings. :D
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benedict » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:57 am

Tyr wrote:OMG, that was so hard X.x

Winners announced!

8DDD
-dies with exitement-
DAMMIT THANK YOUUU <33 And congratulations to Linksage, Drizzle and Bloodsoul 8D

Would you be able to draw my sona Bongo here:
http://d.facdn.net/art/bongine/12702375 ... hroref.png (tell me if you need a better ref, quad reference is in my siggy if you click the 'bongo' sign ^^)
Anthro or quad is up to you, however if you choose anthro it would be awesome if it could be wearing something resembeling a british uniform from the american revolution(however it's perfectly fine with me if you don't dra wthe uniform <3)
'Benedict Arnold' wrote:Well sir, here in April of 1781, if you look at the situation on the ground here in Virginia, we’re winning – those of us wearing coats of this color are winning.
Nathanael Greene wrote:The war has actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms!
Benedict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsomniacFox » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Gahhhh I love you even more now Tyr! :'D *Squeezes* Congats to the other winners! 8D You all had AMAZING artwork! x_x Well, anyways, heres the ref to meh fursona, QuickSilver: viewtopic.php?t=276698 The fail thing on her neck, face and upper back is a mane-like thing, and she's not blind. She is lithe and smooth like a fox, with long legs, big ears, and a long, thin muzzle. :3
Commission me here

Join my Semi-Lit Fox RP, Ambrellia Forest!

I want someone to RP on MSN with, animal or human. Contact me with the email BloodiestSoul@hotmail.com and the screen name Icarius Insomniac. I'd love to chat with you and become friends. <33

ImageImageImageImageImage
InsomniacFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyr » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 am

Working on the art part of the prizes, so keep your Eyes out on the intermediate board Oekaki!

Drizzle and Bloodsoul are done already :)

Bongo, your ref doesn't work, but there's one on your FA. is that the one I'm using? Anthro or Quad?
No, I don't play CS anymore. Yes, I play on other sites. No, I will not sell my custom item or pet.
Tyr
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benedict » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 am

Tyr wrote:Working on the art part of the prizes, so keep your Eyes out on the intermediate board Oekaki!

Drizzle and Bloodsoul are done already :)

Bongo, your ref doesn't work, but there's one on your FA. is that the one I'm using? Anthro or Quad?

Yes, that is the one, and anthro please <3
'Benedict Arnold' wrote:Well sir, here in April of 1781, if you look at the situation on the ground here in Virginia, we’re winning – those of us wearing coats of this color are winning.
Nathanael Greene wrote:The war has actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms!
Benedict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyr » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 am

I don't mean to dig this thread out of the grave, but I wanted to at least give you guys an update because I know I've been superquiet (gaaah, holidays...items... stuff...)

Linksage and Bongo-- I'm terribly sorry I've been keeping you guys waiting this long! I'd offer some excuses, and say I'm going through a lot, but who isn't? XD

I just wanted to let the two of you know that I did NOT forget you, and I'll see what I can do about some kind of upgrade for waiting so long :3

Thanks so much for your patience <3
No, I don't play CS anymore. Yes, I play on other sites. No, I will not sell my custom item or pet.
Tyr
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SelkiesSong » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:54 pm

No worries Tyr, take your time. :D And don't hurt yourself! I know your wrists give you trouble sometimes D:
~*~Keep Marching On~*~
Art Tumblr
SelkiesSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benedict » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 am

Don't worry Tyr, take as long time as you feel <3
Benedict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me