Role-Play Contest: Government Warfare

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Role-Play Contest: Government Warfare

Postby Davesprite » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:24 am

Welcome to my contest and thank you for clicking!
~WARNING: CONTEST PRIZES MAY CHANGE(I'll send out a warning first)~

So, you may be wondering what my "Government Warfare" Role-play is about. Well, here's the plot:

The year is 2052. The country of The United North American (U.N.A{Canada, United States and Mexico}) are at war with England, Germany and France. They have been arguing over a giant, newly-discovered spring of oil found deep within the Marianas Trench. At first, it was just the U.N.A and England in a Cold War, but soon the European country had two powerful allies; each wanting their own share. After a particularly heated conference, the European Powers (E.P.P) offically declared war on the U.N.A by launching a Nuclear missle; striking Washington, D.C. President Vesin Martez has been killed, leaving his inexperianced Vice Predident, Bredock Rikar in charge of a panicing country. Recently, a Military State has been issued, and citizens have started revolting. Riots have massed into an all-out Civil War.

Rules:
1.) This is an idea of mine that I might turn into a story (the plot, not characters), so no part of the above plot is to be copied. EVER.
2.) No whining if you didn't win.
3.) Please do not enter just for the prize. I really want people who would be dedicated to enter.
3.) ALL of Tess's rules apply. I will report anyone who dosen't follow.
4.) No saying things like, "Oh man, now I'll NEVER win." or anything like it.
5.) Please make your character completely original. That means don't just enter a character that you use for all your role-plays. This character is for only this RP.

~~Form to Enter:~~
Code: Select all
1. Username:
2. Character Name:
3. OC Gender:
4. OC Description(only a picture if you drew or colored it yourself):
5. OC Personality:
6. OC History:
7. Now the big question; Rebellion, Army or Governemt:
8. How many other RPs are you in(please list all):
9. What is your role-play level (prefer Semi-Lit to Literate):
[u]Please PM me a short role-play about anything so I can be sure you RP well.[/u]

~~Prizes~~
How many people I choose to be in the RP is not decided. The top three forms will get the following:
1st Prize: Any four Uncommons or any three Commons from my trade group.
2nd Prize: Any three commons from my trade group or any five rats or spiders.
3rd Prize: Any three commons from my trade group

I used to be Gallifreyan Avenger.
(Signature under construction)
Davesprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me