CS Auction Rules

Put your most valuable pets, items or C$ up for auction and see how high the bidding will go!

Re: CS Auction Rules

Postby wolfykins » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:56 am

Defying Gravity wrote:
Ricorn wrote:Auctions without a specific end date mentioned will not be held over 1 month (4 weeks).

What if there IS an end date posted and theperson running the auction logged on twice within a few days after the end date, but didn't end the auction? There's 3 bids, mine is the only one still active. I've messaged the person twice - No reply.
Please do NOT bump my thread. Thanks
PLEASE do NOT offer me rats or chickens- I'm not interested in collecting those. Thank You ☺
wolfykins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keith-Kogane » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:49 am

wolfykins wrote:
Defying Gravity wrote:
Ricorn wrote:Auctions without a specific end date mentioned will not be held over 1 month (4 weeks).

What if there IS an end date posted and theperson running the auction logged on twice within a few days after the end date, but didn't end the auction? There's 3 bids, mine is the only one still active. I've messaged the person twice - No reply.

I'm in an auction that should have ended on November 22nd. There are multiple bids that are still active (as far as I know) and they have logged in at least 4 times since then, posted in the forums, etc. Yet they have read and not responded to my PM to them. I seriously want this pet, but I'm not sure what to do?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx"Never limit yourself because
xxof others’ limited imagination;
xxnever limit others because of
xxyour own limited imagination."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxAlways open for trades
xxxxxxxxLibramasculine
xxxHe/him, maybe they/them
xxxxxx♡♡ Space, nature ♡♡
xxxxxxDMs always open~xxx
Keith-Kogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:08 pm

wolfykins wrote:What if there IS an end date posted and theperson running the auction logged on twice within a few days after the end date, but didn't end the auction? There's 3 bids, mine is the only one still active. I've messaged the person twice - No reply.

• Keith • wrote:I'm in an auction that should have ended on November 22nd. There are multiple bids that are still active (as far as I know) and they have logged in at least 4 times since then, posted in the forums, etc. Yet they have read and not responded to my PM to them. I seriously want this pet, but I'm not sure what to do?

Feel free to report the auction and staff can look into it. If the auction goes past its end date, the owner of the auction must choose a winning bid or cancel the auction.
Unfortunately we cannot force a user to choose a winning bid if they don't want to, but any auction past its end date should have a winner chosen or be cancelled. If you're no longer interested in the auction you can always cancel your bid at any time before it is accepted.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CS Auction Rules

Postby kitty teeth » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:59 am

Can we ask for gems/off-site currency for an auction? I don't see it as a rule and I added it to my current auction but I didn't want to get in trouble. ^^
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:05 am

bat teeth wrote:Can we ask for gems/off-site currency for an auction? I don't see it as a rule and I added it to my current auction but I didn't want to get in trouble. ^^

If you're looking for off-site currency you can host an auction in the "Trades & Auctions for Other Websites" board! :)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:21 am

Seasonal wrote:
bat teeth wrote:Can we ask for gems/off-site currency for an auction? I don't see it as a rule and I added it to my current auction but I didn't want to get in trouble. ^^

If you're looking for off-site currency you can host an auction in the "Trades & Auctions for Other Websites" board! :)

Oh okay! Is it okay to include in my current auction? I have gems and pets as boosters.

If not, please let me know!

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4781785&p=139550540#p139486592
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pallastronomy » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:18 am

Can multiple players contribute to a single bid? Someone participating in an auction of mine said they’re dropping out to instead offer their own pets as add-ons to another player’s bid and I can’t find any specifications on whether or not there’s a solid rule for or against it or whether it’s the auctioneer’s call
The auction in question is ending fairly soon (Within 24 hours) and I’d appreciate having a frame of reference by then
My TFO LabMy Magistream ScrollMy Protochroma Profile

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageMeowdy!ImageImage
ImageImageYou can call me Azure, Celeste, Elijah, or Koshka, and I’m an artist, animator, writer, and government certified moron. Feel free to drop in and say hi! I don't bite!ImageImage

Signature decor by Martith, Crasty-For-Life, King-Lulu-Deer, mairu-doggy, stardust-palace, RenIrako, Drawn-Mario, and peachkonpeito on DeviantArt! Go check em' out!
Pallastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lea515246 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:41 pm

this is such an amazing guide. thank you for posting this! :D
Lea515246