CS Auction Rules

Put your most valuable pets, items or C$ up for auction and see how high the bidding will go!

Re: CS Auction Rules

Postby DominoKitten » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Is it considered spam if im bumping not only my thread but my bfs thread since he needs the help since he isnt online nearly as much as i am? Would i get in trouble for this?
π™²πš˜πš—πšœπšžπš•πš πš—πš˜πš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ πš‹πšžπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ.
πšƒπš‘πš’πš—πš” πš—πš˜πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšπš›πšžπšœπšπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ, πš‹πšžπš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšžπš—πšπšžπš•πšπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš πš™πš˜πšπšŽπš—πšπš’πšŠπš•.
π™²πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽπš›πš— πš’πš˜πšžπš›πšœπšŽπš•πš πš—πš˜πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš›πš’πšŽπš πšŠπš—πš πšπšŠπš’πš•πšŽπš πš’πš—,
πš‹πšžπš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš’πšœ πšœπšπš’πš•πš• πš™πš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘.

Looking for C$ & Store pets!

My Birthday is February 23rd!
DominoKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topiratti » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:04 pm

DominoKitten wrote:Is it considered spam if im bumping not only my thread but my bfs thread since he needs the help since he isnt online nearly as much as i am? Would i get in trouble for this?

you only get notidied if you are constantly bumping any thread, regardless if its yours or not

you have to wait until the post your bhumping falls off the first page and goes onto the 2nd page (of the forum your bumping the topic in)

you wont get in trouble for bumping other players topics (tho some players wouild prefer if you didnt)

if your BF needs a bumping hand, then go for it :)
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AriaHayes » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 am

Can you make a post for gathering interest? I searched and didn't find an answer to this.
AriaHayes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:26 pm

If someone says "I'll end this when I get X amount of bids" that does that count as an end date? I've made a bid in an auction that I realized had no end date, and I messaged them. Now I'm worried that my pets will be tied up for a very long time. I was the last to make a bid over the past few days, and they don't bump it that often for bids to be made.

As much as I want to bump it, it's kinda like "well what if I get outbid, and try to make a better off but my first bid suddenly doesn't count towards their 10 bids?" It seems the auctioneer is looking for 10 offers, until they close and that doesn't really give me the chance to bid properly.

EDIT It's been over a month since the auction started and yet no one has made anymore bids. The auction holder hasn't bumped it in a month, and when I messaged them about it they never responded but are always active, holding giveaways, etc... I really need this pet to complete a collection, but what do I do?
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FjΓ€ll RΓ€ven » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:15 pm

bookshelf wrote:
Catheren wrote:Can we get a rule about quoting your "booster" pets as bumping?

I've had a lot of issues using the search function: where it's just 50 pages of an irrelevant auction because the auctioneer has the pet I'm searching for in their booster list and decided to quote their list rather than bumping- it's REALLY cluttering up the search function. D=

yeah i agree! it's really annoying

Yes! I know this has been talking about for a few years. Quoting the list/boosters/autos in your bump makes the search function useless. Can we please make a rule to only bump with a β€œbump”?
Hoarding:
FjΓ€ll RΓ€ven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Araellion » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:31 am

Does "the auction ends when I get a bid I'm happy with" count as an end date?
Araellion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stray Stranger » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:23 am

Matamoja wrote:Does "the auction ends when I get a bid I'm happy with" count as an end date?

I second this question, would someone get in trouble for holding an auction like this?
⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️
__Image__Image__Image__ Image__ Image__ Image__Image__

Stray Stranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:55 am

TooTiredToThink wrote:
Matamoja wrote:Does "the auction ends when I get a bid I'm happy with" count as an end date?

I second this question, would someone get in trouble for holding an auction like this?

From my understanding they can say this, but if you note that the auction has gone longer than 1 month (or four weeks) you can report the auction and list that as a reason when reporting and the mods can do something about it.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stray Stranger » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:29 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
TooTiredToThink wrote:

From my understanding they can say this, but if you note that the auction has gone longer than 1 month (or four weeks) you can report the auction and list that as a reason when reporting and the mods can do something about it.

Ah, I think I understand, so if a month has passed and you haven't gotten a bid you're happy with, you have to pick either one of the bides or end the auction without a winner, right?
__Image__Image__Image__ Image__ Image__ Image__Image__

Stray Stranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:45 am

TooTiredToThink wrote:
Ah, I think I understand, so if a month has passed and you haven't gotten a bid you're happy with, you have to pick either one of the bides or end the auction without a winner, right?

Yes, exactly. It’s in the rules that auctions shouldn’t go over a month, and I know a few years ago that you could report auctions if they went over that time period.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups