-Firestar-'s Collection

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

-Firestar-'s Collection

Postby Shian » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:31 am

Introduction, Notes and Musings

Hello! I've been a player since October 2008. :)
I used to be -Firestar- No, my name is not based on the Warriors Series, but my smuggler character in the Star Wars MMO.

I changed my name back to Shian so that it would show up on searches since special characters don't work. I was Shian in 2008, but I had to wait two years for a COPPA to get my PM so I could get my old name back :)

I completed my collection in 2010 and wrote a guide on how I did it. Trying to display my entire collection got too difficult to keep up, so I will just display the highlights or most interesting pets.

Archer
Meet Archer, the reason I joined CS. While he was not my first pet, he will always feel like my first pet to me. This design was what attracted me to come sign up and adopt pets.

Archer got some fanart today! -By TavrosNitram 11/25/2012

I got a little Archer smoothie by KayAuss 2/22/2013

Archer by Lilwolfpard 5/6/2013

Archer by M1nty
Last edited by Shian on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:02 am, edited 58 times in total.
Click Here to see how many pets are on CS.

ImageImageImageImage<-Looking for these! $4 or trade.
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -Firestar-'s Collection

Postby Shian » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:32 am

Hoards
In reverse order: new hoards are at the top :) If you're reading the stories, it's probably best to scroll all the way down and read up. Some hoards are deliberate, some I just couldn't bear to trade away once I had them because of a superawesomedesign.

Added Feb 17th 2017
Jokers
Current count: Joker Dogs, Rabbits, Others.
My Roommate/Boyfriend played CS for many years and collected these dogs. He quit playing in Feb so I got all of his hoards.
ImageImageImageImage

Added Feb 17th 2017
Black
Current count: Click
My Roommate/Boyfriend played CS for many years and collected these dogs. He quit playing in Feb so I got all of his hoards. These aren't on my wishlist so I collect these casually.
ImageImage

Added Feb 17th 2017
Hanukkah
My Roommate/Boyfriend played CS for many years and collected these dogs. He quit playing in Feb so I got all of his hoards. These aren't on my wishlist so I collect these casually. All Hanukkah pets.

Added Jan 15th 2017
Zebras
I'm collecting a few zebra pets. The real zebras, the store pets and the butterfly wolves.
ImageImageImage

Added Dec 18th 2016
Lion's Den
I'm not a fan of lions, but when I bought the extra storepets for trading, I found they were just too pretty to trade away. So I made them a hoard.
ImageImageImageImage

Added Dec 18th 2016
Imperial Rule
I'm hoarding this chicken because it's got elements of Japan in it. There's a fan and a flag and really pleasing colors. I finished my Japanese history course today, so it seemed appropriate ^_^

Added Dec 18th 2016
Sun pups
Everyone's always wanted a 2nd gen sun litter, right? Who knew they would be so pretty!
My sister collects pets with the sundog design on them and not these, so its ok to hoard these. I've had a bunch in my collections folder because I didn't want to trade them away. Guess I have a new hoard now. (all outcomes)
ImageImageImage

Added August 25th 2016
Days gone by...
Back at the beginning of the site, there used to be pets that either the mod themselves would create or one of the other mods would make in honor of that person. It was the ultimate in creative expression because it was a pet designed for that mod's birthday. This is no longer done because it was thought of as strange to share something so personal with the site.
I never thought it was strange and while we do have something like it in the form of the yearly staff litter, it's not the same. So now I'm hoarding these pets as a means of nostalgia. Any pet that's a dedication to another user's (that is not Nick Or Tess) birthday.

Added March 1st 2016
Silver and Gold
I love the details on these cats and the ying yang theme they have going on.
ImageImage
Added Feb 2015:
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Added Dec 20th 2014
The Uncanny Valley
Oh wow.... Thanks, Sorren! :'D These things are creepy and frightening and I love them... Strangest hoard ever.

Added Dec 20th 2014
Cervidae (Reps of the 9 tiny reindeer)
I've been collecting these on and off for a few years. Any pet that has all 9 represented is collected. Sadly, I gave away a lot of the 2009 horses before I decided to add them to the hoard too...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Added Dec 20th 2014
Fine Wine
I like wine. The corked butterfly wolves were too adorable not to collect.

Added November 11th 2014
UR Catdog
As amazing as its littermate the cat is, this dog has the same multi colored eyes as the UR cat does. I can't stop looking at them.

Added March 28th 2014
Rise of the Guardian
The first pet I get out of the Easter box, I fall in love with it instantly. This is rare for me, but I love this guy's design and colors so I'll be hoarding him and his dark brown brother. His expression reminds me of Bunny from Rise of the Guardians. XD
ImageImage

Added March 14th 2014
Spicy Chili
My boyfriend's chili is one of my favorite things to eat. <3 My mother gets heartburn with ketchup, so I grew up never having any spicy foods ever. With a little bit of acclimation, spicy chili and tacos are now some of my favorite foods.
I don't eat beans though, and it's impossible to find chili in restaurants that don't have beans. Boyfriend makes me meat chili with the reasoning, "beans are a poor man's filler."

Added Feb 2014
Beautiful Dog Fish
I collect koi and these dog fish are really pretty. It was impossible to trade away extras.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Added Dec 28th 2013
Soda Pop!
I'm ecstatic that CS finally got a soda pet after four years. It's not quite what I wanted, but it's pretty close! :) Maybe someday I'll see that orange soda dog come to CS. I hoard all outcomes of this litter.

Added October 22nd 2013
In His Eyes
I saw someone on the outcomes thread that said this was a "lazy" litter and looked just like the parents. First off, the tail stripes are way different and the eyes are gorgeous. This litter is so much better than either parent, that I made a hoard in partial defiance to the person that said this was a lazy litter. ^_^; Also because the song with this title from the Jekyll and Hyde musical.
ImageImageImage

Added October 22nd 2013
Tiny Rats! Squeak! Squeak!
Gosh, I feel like I'm adding hoards too fast, but the tiny rats on this dog are so adorable and rather detailed for their size. I just can't bear to trade my extra away ^_^;

Added October 1st 2013
Knights, Kings and Ladies of Gradea
Current count: 100
Clicky!
Not finished yet, but as I've said, I absolutely adore the armor items. Maybe one day I'll get around to writing the story that's buzzing around in my head for these guys.

Added Sept 21st 2013
Runic Dreams
I wanted to hoard the owls and rats for a while, I just couldn't come up with a good enough reason or name for the hoard. When the September Owl grew, I decided hoarding these pets in the same folder as an offshoot of my "Fire and Brimstone" hoard was a good enough reason since all of them have qualities of the "Fire and Brimstone" hoard, but they don't quite fit with that theme :)
ImageImageImageImage

Added May 14th 2013
Raised Roses
I trained Guide Dogs for the blind since I was 10. Of course I couldn't get my own dog until I was 12, but every year after that up until I went into the military, I've had a dog each and every year.
Many of them ended up being breeders which are the best of the best, so the "top 10% of only a 15% graduation rate". This is not a numbers hoard, but a record of every dog I've had.

Added April 16th 2013
Pastel Lilies
Another one of those "This is a really pretty design and I can't trade them away." hoard :)

Added April 16th 2013
Skeeter's Paddock
My first horse was an Appaloosa that looked kinda like this horse. He was barn sour and taught me a lot about handling problem horses. R.I.P. Skeeter

Added Feb 22nd 2013
Fuuuuuuu!
Yes, that is misspelled on purpose XD Foo dogs are awesome. Red and gold is even more awesome, so this dog makes a hoard.

Added Dec 19 2011
Lightbulb Spiders
Spiders are amazing creatures. Yes they are creepy, but they also eat bugs so that makes them okay in my book. I let them live whenever I see them because I hate bugs. We even had a bathroom spider for a time that would hang out in the bathroom. We'd feed him water off a Q-tip. When I was in Japan, I had a mukade climb up the drainpipe and crawl on my toe when I was in the shower. The stories about their painful poison are frightening. Soon after I killed the mukade with a broom handle, there was a clock spider living in the room adjacent to the shower room. At first I tried to shoo him out, but apparently the spider's defense is to play dead. After learning they eat mukade, I let it live in there for as long as it wanted despite being the size of my hand.
When I saw these lightbulb spiders I decided they were simply too adorable to trade off. I can imagine them all sitting on a light string: "Yes, we are bulbs. Pay no attention to us!" XD

Added Oct 21 2011
Cervidae
So pretty. I guess the guys remind me of The Endless Forest? I'm not sure why, but I see these dogs as a very nicely patterned deer. This is a pet and item hoard.

Added Aug 14 2011
Eyes of Telaria
I remember seeing this guy as a puppy and thinking to myself, 'How gorgeous. I love the colors, but this is going to be one of those 'unloved litters' How sad.' I briefly thought about hoarding them, but I'm not hoarding just anything once a month all willy-nilly.
As luck turned out, I ended up getting three from being late to the pound. Hence, this mini-hoard was born.
Also, the sign on his leg as an adult reminds me of the sky rune in Rift:

Added July 22 2011
Smoking Awareness Hoard
Our apartment building caught fire this date. Turns out it was started by a house guest on the floor above us smoking a cigarette inside. As the apartment was built in the 1920's, straw was often used as insulation and went up like a tinderbox. We got out in good time but I lost many one of a kind things and precious memories.
Despite it's name, this is not so much an 'awareness' hoard, (what does hoarding have to do with others awareness anyways?!) but a reminder to myself to be mindful of the things lost due to the mistakes of others and the damage smoking can cause to others.

Added June 30 2011 / May 16 2015
Fluffy Copper
He looks so fluffy and soft...
ImageImage

OMG SO BRIGHT!
The horses were just so bright, but at the same time very pleasant to look at. I've added other species to this hoard over the years.
ImageImageImage

Fear the Apocalypse
I collected skeleton pets. Collecting pets based off the horsemen of the apocalypse was the next step. I added the two other oddballs because they look like they fit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

OMG Quaggas! <3
I've been wanting a quagga since the zebras came out. They came out on my birth month no less. I doubt it was intentional, but I get to pretend it was ;) Thank you so much Tyr!
A little more back story: As a kid, I absorbed everything like a sponge. I got so bored with the puzzles I had that I did them upside down just to make them more interesting. Mom happened to get a national geographic fact file sample pack in the mail. Despite my insistence on wanting the whole set, I was left with the sampler pack of 20 cards. Sine I only had 20, I read them over and over until I could recite the entire card from memory. It included some mammals and many extinct animals. The quagga was my favorite.

Silent Night
Breathtaking design. Based on the song my mom used to sing to me.

Quagga lookalike
I've been wanting a quagga since the zebras came out. It was close enough for me to love it. Plus, STRIPES! <3
ImageImage

CAAAAAAKKKKEEE!!!
I have a deep love for fresh velvet cake. Don't ever eat a whole one at once.
I lived alone for a while, so who's to say I couldn't eat a whole one? The next morning in the midst of panicking and thinking I needed to go to the hospital, it never occurred to me how much red dye is in that cake. >.< Thankfully I figured out what was going on before the guys at the hospital could laugh me out.
This is also my Tribute to Allie Brosh who's posts always always make me laugh.

Ricar's Wish
Based on Ricar, My Istaria character. :) And... a ton of other characters that use the same color scheme. Like my avatar.

Sea of Wind
My tribute to the Kirins in the anime The Twelve Kingdoms. There are 12 kirins so there are 12 pets in the hoard.

Sakura Season
Current count: 37
Clicky!
My hoard of Japanese themed pets- 5 of each color of butterfly and many different dressed up pets. If anyone has any suggestions for combination of kimonos and dog design, please PM me and I will add it :)

Call of the Wild
My favorite book when I was a kid. I had Littlest Pet Shop dogs: one for each character in the book. I would play out the entire book for weeks at a time. I alternated between it and Bambi to keep it from getting old. I couldn't act out Bambi as often because it involved stealing my Dad's Christmas decorations which went perfect with the McDonalds toy Bambi. Boy was he mad when I snipped off the glittered antlers to make a mommy Bambi XD

Noble Guard of Koen
This is one of those hoards where the design is so beautiful I just can't trade them away.

Griffins!
So glad we finally got Griffin sets to flesh out the 4 main mythical creatures.
ImageImage

Ode to a Natural Color
When I joined CS, I loved the 2nd gens. I preferred natural colored dogs over the 'funny' colors of pink and blue and green. Toxics were my least favorite. My opinion has changed since then, but this litter reminded me of my first days on CS. It is not often we get good natural colored dogs. Plus one of them have the awesome eye color of the UR cat.
ImageImageImageImage

Memories of School Days
Growing up, I loved the fall because it made the walk home from school less boring. I tried to collect all colors of leaves before I got home. Mom would get mad if I tried to bring them in the house though. This hoard is an omage to that.

Yet another dragon hoard
Current count: Click 1, Click 2, Click 3, Click 4
Like everyone else, I scrambled for these when they first came out. Such a wonderful lineart. I recently added the store dragons and the store dragon-cats.
ImageImageImage

Wolves!
Current count: 90 and 10 Click
Yup. Wolves. 'Bought time we finally got this design :)
ImageImageImage

Spots and Stripes
My hoard of spots and stripes was created when pets were only 15 to a page or something like that, 5 to a line. We could also change the url so that as many pets as you wanted could be seen at a time. I may end up trading this hoard since the effect no longer works.
ImageImageImage

Line of the Zodiac
The eyes! They glow! What a wonderful litter!
ImageImageImage

Noble Heart Horse
Yes, the name of the hoard is based on a Care Bear. While I don't like CS horses, this draft design makes it awesome.

Firestar Dogs <3
Tess did an amazing job with this dog. I'm not creative enough to come up with my own fursona, but if I had one, this dog's pattern would be it :) I rabidly collect these guys.

Final Fantasy
A deliberately small hoard, this is my tribute to the Final Fanstasy series. My favorites are still 8, 10 and 3.
ImageImageImage

Jade Dreams
The colors on this dog are amazing. I whipped up 100 of them as my tribute to the design.
ImageImage

Goldeneye Pizzazs
The colors on this dog are amazing. I whipped up 100 of them as my tribute to the design.

Of The Dead
Current count: Bats, Butterfly Wolves, Butterfly Wolves V. 2, Cats, Contacts (Item), Dogs, Dog Costume (Item), Fish, Horses and Ponies, Owls, PPS Dogs, Rabbits, Rats.
I started hoarding the rats, PPS puppies and the rabbits when I saw they all had the same design. At first it was just for a lack of nothing to do with my rare trade fodder, but they did grow on me. Being able to collect subsequent pets from this past Halloween to go with them was a treat. Now they're in all different folders because this hoard has gotten so big!
ImageImageImageImage

Fennic Foxes
These creatures were an absolute joy when Shima Luan presented us with a new lineart. I promptly collected 100 of them but added more when Valentine's came about.
ImageImageImageImage

Fire Owls!
My online handle for years had the word 'Phoenix' in it. I like collecting fire and flame based animals as a tribute to my old handle, but I am picky and they have to look right. Malk did this owl justice.

Fire and Brimstone ^^
Continuing with the fire theme, I collected animals that had a fire them with a bit of darkness in them. At first it was just the birthday dog, but as pets were released, I added more.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rainbow's Bliss
Only certain designs go in this hoard, but it was originally created for the Valentine 2nd gen horses.
ImageImageImageImage

Pocky
Current count: 60
Seemed fitting to hoard the first item on the site. Plus it looks cool as a wall :)

Archer's Family
Archer has quite a large family. With seven brothers and sisters and they all have children and grandchildren of their own, I collect any of these pets
ImageImageImageImageImage

Fish Pond
Current count: Click 1, Current count: Click 2
My first true hoard. The old lineart looked like the top of a koi in a pond. I lived in Japan for most of the time and I adored this fish that reminded me of home. Many people didn't like these fish pets, so I took them in and traded happily for them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Shian on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 87 times in total.

Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dressed Up Pets

I wanted armor for my pets so needless to say, I was very very ecstatic when we got some! Here are some of my favorite armored pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage]Image

ImageImageImage
These three are all based on the original Lone Wolf series :)

Others:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Shian on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Special ID number Pets

Meet Monochrome, Pet number 999999. CS's millionth pet is accountless. ;)

ImageImage
My Sequence and Sparkly ID number- the only two UR pets in existence (that I know of) that are sequential. If you are familiar with UR pets, you have a chance to get one only on Dec 18th... along with every other pet in existence so having two right next to each other is pretty darn rare.

This is the first banana in existence :)

ImageImage
Pets 27 and 28 million respectively.

Kai. One of the oldest pets on the site with an ID number of 87

The Little Mathematician ID#1112233

No name, just 15555555 XD

Pet number 88,000,000 o.O

Spottedleaf here has an ID of 76 million something, but has a birthdate of 2008-08-02 which makes her sit in very odd places in the lineup XD
Last edited by Shian on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am, edited 6 times in total.

Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Really Awesome People

(So I never forget)

Tiffany
Too many to list.
Tiffany you have giving me many missed outcomes, rare pets and even helped me get the last true date I needed. Thank you so much. I don't have many people on here I would consider a friend, but you my dear are one. :)

Chry
Gave this to me for my birthday 2011:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... 5vVB7vQElQ

Taj
We haven't spoken often and out of the blue, they give me their white July, a pet they had dedicated once to their grandfather. To give such a pet that has or had such personal value is very humbling, never mind the intense rarity of the pet.

ShadowRaichu454
I don't remember quite when this user PMed me or why, but we just started talking about our days on somewhat of a daily basis and even exchanged advice every once in a while. It's been nice to just talk with someone without worry that they're trying to butter me up for free pets. I've probably been a bad friend because it's mostly them who has to initiate the conversation and our lives have just gotten so busy that we don't keep in touch often any more. Thanks for being a good friend even if I don't deserve it.

Sunny Cupcake
She keeps sending me pets for no explainable reason. XD
There are many kind COPPA users but Sunny Cupcake sure takes the cake. She's sent me 51 pets- most to boost hoards along with a few rares and older or hard to find pets. Where or how she gets them I have no idea.
I miss you Sunny. You were well loved and admired here.

Vapor
Here's another awesome and generous COPPA user! Vapor has sent me countless missed outcomes and items :) I tried gifting them once and they just turned it around as another gift to me. I don't know where they keep getting pets or where on earth they got Malk Faries, but I'm glad they are a part of CS. I wish they took gifts though.

Why It Makes No Sense To Be An Anti-Hoarder

I see this all the time. People who decide that because I have whatever pet someone wants, I should just trade it to them because "I have an extra" yet they also have hundreds of extras and they aren't giving them out freely. What makes hoarding any different than trading other than somehow expecting players that have thousands of pets (over years mind you) to only have the same number of pets a person just starting has? Hmm... sorry, that's not how any world works- virtual or otherwise.

I often see: "I don't care about common hoards, I only care about the rare ones!"
Why does rarity make such a difference to anti-hoarders? A hoard is a hoard. I think the factor here is more if "I want it" than what the rarity tag is. Do anti-hoarders care about a hoard of rainbow drafts? Does a nick pet hoard bother anti-hoarders the same way as a wishlist pet does? I'm guessing not.
It's hypocritical in this fashion to care more about a hoard of sundogs than it does to care about a hoard of nick pets if rarity is the only factor.
If uncommon and commons are okay, what about those that put together a loving hoard but because of time they became rare and very rare? Are they now required to give them away JUST because of their rarity tag? I think not.

The other argument I've seen is "Give 20 of this pet away and there's 20 happier people. Haven't you ever given anything VR away before?"
So.... we're measuring happiness now? That's pretty petty.
There's also a chance that after giving 20 away, those people just up and quit taking them out of the economy forever.
We're talking about measuring a person's happiness? How do you do that anyways? So *I* have to be unhappy giving away years of effort and time so that a number of others can be happy?
Yeah, I did that already. I've had several giveaways to celebrate milestones in my collection and the ones who got the rarest pets haven't logged in in a year. I'm talking about several free list pets, older 09s and rare store pets here and now they are out of the system. So trying to make others happy doesn't always work.
As for the question, yes. The first time I got all pets, I celebrated by giving away nearly everything in my trade section. 4 July 08s, 3 Augusts don't remember how many Sept 08s etc.
I held another a year later when I got frustrated and bored, again just giving out rare and old pets. I was even in people's sigs for a while "Thank you for my dreampet" etc. but that fades as the next challenge of finding a new dreampet ensues.
Can I afford to hold a give away all the time and give all my VRs away? No, I'd have nothing left very quickly.

"There is only a certain amount of each pet around on CS. Hoarders are taking them all!"
Believe me, I've tried ;) For a brief period of time, I tried to hoard every single one of the "firestar dogs" so I could pretend it was a custom. Did it work? Nope. Hundreds of users still have this pet. Not only that but the pound gives out all kinds of pets. PLUS if there's any 'shortage' of pets, Dec 18th re-release gives out the pets needed to keep CS's economy stable, so there is no way for any one player to tale all the pets.
I don't see any difference between someone having a complete set of July dogs and someone having 17 moonswirls. Either way, it is technically standing in the way of other people's collections when you collect. Doesn't matter if it's hoarding or collecting, you're still making pets untradeable by keeping them. People can do whatever they want with the pets they have. If they want to trade fairly for 5 sun dogs instead of for 5 different Julys, it's their right.
I have over 2,000 pets in one of my hoards and I still have no problem finding more of any of my hoards. Hoarding has little effect on the economy or the availability of pets. CS is way too big for it to be so. If you look, you will find.
Even if someone tried hoarding every single of a certain pet there is always another out there. Such a thing is quite impossible.

"Well just don't hoard! It makes the game harder!"
Using that kind of logic people should stop trading. I mean if you have more than one of the same pet you're stealing from the economy!
But wait.... what if I get more than one of the same outcome in the litter? Am I required to get rid of it because I have two?
Of course not.
What if I like only one outcome and trade the other 5 in the litter for that same one so that all 6 pets are the same? It's the same as getting all the same outcome in the litter. That's the beauty of trading. Also, the beauty of hoarding. You alone dictate what your collection has in it.

Why hoard at all?
-It's easier than getting a full collection honestly. Far less stressful to set smaller goals either before or after tackling such a daunting task. Plus it makes pound openings great fun. I'm just as excited to get a common hoard pet as I am to get a rare pet I'm missing.
-It gives us older players that have the full collection a reason to keep playing.
-The added new dimension of playing the game can be fun too. Check out the hoard records and see if you can beat one.

As a final note though, I do off site trading. I play 12 other games so I can maximize my trading. This means that I usually buy off site currency and trade it for those VR pets so the pets I have are usually 12x games worth and/or bought with currency.

And don't worry, jealousy is just a natural part of the process. I get jealous too when I see a hoard of hundreds of pets I have a missed outcome on ;)
Last edited by Shian on Tue May 01, 2018 1:12 am, edited 15 times in total.

Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:33 am

CV

Guide the Getting the Dog of Your Dreams Jan 2009

Split of the trade sections Jan 2009

See where pet came from August 2010

Improved trades November 2010

Maintained the FAQ in the Suggestions and Help Forum Dec 2010-Aug 2016

Public Blacklisting July 2011

Maintained the CS Hoard World Records from June 2010 to Oct 2016, Oct 2017-present

Editor of the CS Wiki September 2011-Present

High Priority reporting button August 2011

Mass renaming Nov 2011

Creating a December 24th 2011

Wrote the Guide to Successful Trading Feb 2014-Present

Rule Index 2012 ish

Off site guides:
Counting ALL of the CS pets and creating Checklists.

Nick fixing stupid things for me...
I broke the map

Endlessly fixing foe pm Problem x
Last edited by Shian on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 am, edited 20 times in total.

Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:22 am

Thanks for visiting!
Last edited by Shian on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 am

1. Celozon - 52287
3. Simon - 538664
5. Ashki - 204185
7. gallifrey falls. - 373665
9. blazesong - 87095
10. sicknasty - 382042
12. myth is trash. - 642034
14. XxBlueberry_PiexX - 752233
15. rocky. - 612801
16. obsessivehoarder - 762021

21. .kaede - 735322
22. wishes and wells - 893925
26. eepop - 758101
30. Lufik[-E-R-] - 103990
32. Gimick - 895004

37. -TruBlue - 839213
38. K-9-Dog - 782759
39. Cire - 784619
40. PitchBlack - 2595
41. Gregory Violet - 28110
44. growlkitty - 643082
45. none of this exists. - 678564
47. ★Gummii★ - 807729
48. ToxicFoxes101 - 883608
49. The Last Raven - 81393
52. .:ShibaLover:. - 360441
53. Thalassic - 97706
55. Sarabi - 673614
56. mermaid. - 887641
61. gods - 52241
62. leafblaziken - 881257
66. messenger - 801810
67. .rin okumura. - 609153
70. shadowloversmoothie - 884535
71. a. hamilton - 682759
76. lunatics, - 842544
79. Sandstorm814 - 806395
80. shush - 727697
81. Akatsuki - 699752
83. EmberzTale - 786293
85. bumbled - 697265
87. Persona - 704950
88. Shian - 5190
90. Chamomile. - 310152
92. Goobergirlie - 758276
94. Nova-Moshi - 869497
99. Sparkerx - 841632
101. sad kitten - 855464
103. seikatsu - 782962
110. Kaneki Ken - 717246
111. TheHongWay - 826001
112. .Umbra. - 372487
115. DarkestWerewolf - 545676
116. Llamawings - 819500
117. EchooftheWhiteWolf - 836045
121. artemis; - 675210
128. elementalx - 883455
129. #puppies4life - 874568
130. --beryl-- - 715223
133. {Marie.} - 171620
134. Raena - 678122
135. līga - 152474
136. decemburary;; - 749257
137. Draconica2014 - 878037
143. painwheel - 299129
144. persephoneia - 60089
146. epoch - 852462
147. samminac - 615601
150. xxvelvelaxx - 778809
151. Mila_Juniper - 57997
152. of . course . - 647263
154. crutchie_ - 564332
155. pudding. - 243624
158. ElementalInsanity - 15736
161. Sacred Sin - 56785
162. Snack Lord - 708090
163. ghostlyflames - 803149
164. ljus - 764556
166. Vixey - 727097
167. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 - 627824
168. xenn - 862843
170. non - 718301
171. ♥Princess of Lions♥ - 662370
175. Koishi Komeiji - 898394
178. Free/d/ ~ Shade - 459121
179. Xatu - 667421
180. Nerdygamer - 877652
181. Castiel - 446905
182. MommaFinnyBoi - 889576
186. AyyeItsEmma - 879993
189. andriaunicorn - 75630
192. xizzy - 863280
193. PastWhispers - 731851
194. hawaiianbabidoll - 11355
195. sparrow; - 50086
196. .Arrow - 383892
197. AphroditesTears - 874233
198. Winchester Wolf - 732098
200. 200765 - 706698
202. Light Bringer - 372588
204. www.google.co.uk - 897200
207. miss pluvi - 781166
208. MirroGem - 805108
210. haaruu. - 685879
212. Catskitten - 725939
214. DandelionEye - 644642
215. MidnightDuchess - 845505
216. IlluminatiConfirmed - 693205
217. Biancara - 680657
218. KatLóve - 789195
222. Woogwoo Wren - 693374
224. Flossie. - 673874
225. monsterradio - 360593
228. Princess Taozi - 690282
229. Dolly - 741113
230. Zynphera - 271316
233. pidgeon. - 755362
290. beige. - 785199

234. invincible llama - 661193
237. Mᴇʟᴀɴᴄʜᴏʟʏ - 684871
238. Stardust; - 605037
239. holmes221B - 841518
240. ☻Potato☻ - 814854
241. gypsy lover - 788696
246. LunarEclipseKitty - 882077
248. Revenance - 765035
249. PeterParker - 630622
252. ☆αℓρнαƒιяєωⓞℓƒ☆ - 378034
253. Cookie Though - 805296
255. Lady Sugarsaurus - 648103
256. knotts - 813435
257. master of spaz - 661028
258. Ichabod - 258790
260. sp00ky - 797258
261. Pennywise. - 899958
262. hayzel - 747307
264. Ðestiel - 274918
266. Trixster - 677216
267. turtle shoes - 161587
270. sushinekko - 894839
271. ★Peach Limes★ - 587317
274. WolfenStarzz - 842743
276. twinkliest - 782914
277. Emisul - 260165
279. imp. - 628446
280. Huskyflower - 21889
281. tenlittlesoldierboys - 47058
284. Avery The Pegasister - 766638
285. OreoDalmation - 821482
286. Noel - 230571
287. MelodyMandi - 895646
288. Lirrie - 56778
289. Northern Seal - 816290
293. Obliivous - 668674
294. Shariki no Kyojin - 260167
297. fluffy tea - 877851
299. InsidiousFlair - 815563
300. Anthea - 37691
303. Captian Plucky - 650104
305. tigerstripes175 - 778690
306. bloodsoul - 771547
308. Bookshelf - 796544
309. Heckin’ Geckin’ - 791742
312. Quincii - 675589
314. Demonic Angel - 557385
316. happythepug - 661517
317. musicgurl333 - 326598
321. Dabanana - 885940
322. MrMellowDaBirB - 889911
323. 『allison』 - 552606
326. bunnythederp - 884742
327. stormsurge0 - 887698
328. minette. - 326818
329. XxPawlinexX - 866518
330. AyyeItsKelsey - 881914
334. ShannelletheUnicorn - 94248
336. SpaceFox - 823903
337. bomb - 841722
338. riuus - 698938
341. rose.bloom - 676694
347. LEEaboo - 896152
353. CalicoWolf - 6076
354. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ - 707783
355. Tigress Demon - 731635
356. ImogenEquine - 305196
360. BugOnALens - 692215
361. hghghghg634 - 432368
363. Crazy Pup - 828468
(up to 365)
Last edited by Shian on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 30 times in total.

Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MB20 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:04 pm

That 'alt. account' is an interesting experiment! However, I don't think that it's completely equivalent to how a newbie would trade- you're more well-known as a good trader, and more people would be willing to work out trades with people who know their rarities. Although, it is a great experiment, and I can't wait to see the results!
ImageImageImage
MB20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 am

Goldshimmer wrote:That 'alt. account' is an interesting experiment! However, I don't think that it's completely equivalent to how a newbie would trade- you're more well-known as a good trader, and more people would be willing to work out trades with people who know their rarities. Although, it is a great experiment, and I can't wait to see the results!

That's right it would be!
I'm actually finding there's a lot of discrimination on these forums with regard to join date. People are expecting me to trade fairly so it makes it a real challenge to get ahead no matter how slightly. Even in the free adoption board where I traditionally go to get more trade fodder. Some have rules with regard to join date or how many pets you own. Since I am not a true newbie, I don't get to participate in those giveaways. For each advantage I have, there seems to also be a disadvantage, so I think it does roughly balance out in the end.
I'm learning a lot in this experiment simply by starting over and am adding some of my findings to my 'How to get a dreamie' guide. :)

I think the biggest obstacle in this experiment so far is to resist the temptation to cheat. ;)
I have a goal pet just sitting in my accounts trades (or even more fun when I have 5 of them)! What harm would it do to just trade it to myself as a gift? XD
Or someone offers me a deal but wants a pet out of my account's trade fodder.
It's hard telling people 'no, that would ruin the experiment' as I think some people don't really understand what I'm trying to do.

Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me