Glittermintghost Archive [DNP]

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: Glittermintghost Archive [DNP]

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:23 am

Name: Achilles
ID: #1529
Pronouns: He/They
Personality: Courageous, confident, and leader
Size: Medium Large
Theme: Achilles Come Down by Gang of Youths
Magic Type/Abilities: Water/Elasticity
Breeding Slots Open 2/3
Artist: Dogtreat

Achievements: X X X X X X X X
Lore: Achilles is the self appointed leader of this group of wermz because he found The Outpost residence that they all call home. When he and his lifelong friend Rue found the wermling, Dante, they all made the decision that they needed a more permanent settlement. Achilles and Rue are among the elite scavengers of this group, and needed a safe place for Dante and their hoard. Once this secure location was found Achilles made his room at the tallest point in the building where he watches over everyone like a king. He now enjoys being something of a dragon to The Outpost, and sits upon a throne of scrap and other stolen objects. Just don’t let Ronnie know about it. Achilles also enjoys discovering new lands such as The Hallow Realm or any other mysterious portals that might pop up from time to time.
Image Due to spending too long out in the blinding desert Achilles now bares the wasteland’s mark. (This happens shortly after finding Sabal)
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:31 am, edited 16 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:23 am

ImageImage
b]Name:[/b] Ruby "Rue" Velvet
ID: #1630
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Independent, reserved, and witty
Size: Medium
Theme: Sweet Bod (Bonus Track) - Lemon Demon
Magic Type/Abilities: Healing
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Styxie

Achievements: X X X X X X X X
Lore: Ruby, better known as Rue, is the other founder of The Outpost safe haven. She is the lead medic of the group and has no trouble helping others. She tends to have a serious tone, especially when compared to her siblings. Rue used to go on scavenging trips all the time, but has found that she is more useful when she stays in one place. She now looks after the group and makes sure that everyone has their needs met. Being the most orderly of all the wermz Rue keeps plenty of log books about the goings on of this group of wermz. Things like what items have gone to whom, when those transactions took place, what rooms in the outpost are available, and all the important hubbub that goes on.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:31 am, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:24 am

Name: Dante “Ice” Hockey
ID: #1675
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Personable, articulate, and anxious
Size: Very Small
Theme: Mark the Map - Carlo Magliocco
Magic Type/Abilities: None
Breeding Slots Permanently Closed
Artist: Azphen

Lore: Dante has always been an uncertain werm who’s too cautious for his own good. The poor wermling was lost deep in the City Ruins until he was found by Achilles and Rue. There is an air of bittersweetness about Dante and he seems to struggle more than others. Typically wermlings are out committing theft and learning how to fend for themselves. Dante, on the other hand, much prefers the company of older wermz that he can be of assistance to. Because of this he stays close to Achilles who has more initiative. Dante often laments over the friends he lost in the City Ruins, and he hopes to one day be reunited with them. Despite his flaws Dante is incredibly good at small talk and supporting those around him. Currently he stays in the group’s shelter making sure everything stays in order.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:32 am, edited 16 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Name: Milk
ID: #2293
Pronouns: Any/It/Its
Personality: Warm, curious, and logical
Size: Small
Theme: Hello World - Louie Zong
Magic Type/Abilities: Can levitate/fly
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Piine

Lore: Milk was found in the basement of The Outpost by Rue. Through accident more than anything Rue’s magic awakened Milk from its slumber. Once the reboot process was complete it became clear that Milk was not a natural werm. There is some odd retro futuristic biotech which helps Milk function. It was created sometime before Eaden but has very little memory of what that was like. What we do know is that there used to be more plants, and that the name M.I.L.K stands for Machine Improved Living Kin. Milk’s intended purpose is to provide comfort to others, and it is fairly successful. Currently Milk strives to find its lost memory banks so that we might learn more about what happened before Edean.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:32 am, edited 15 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ImageImage
Name: Ginger Snaps
ID: #2235
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Belligerent, loyal, and aggressive
Size: Extra Extra Large
Theme: Alien Blues - Vundabar
Magic Type/Abilities: Cursed demon
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Zenzenpapaya

Achievements: X
Lore: Ginger, Epitaph, and Stella grew up together in the Hallow Realm. The three of them formed a little group of troublemakers, and became notorious with the locals. As they grew older the three of them, Ginger especially, would get into fights regularly. It seemed that this would continue forever until the portal opened up in town square. All of a sudden other wermz came flooding through bringing gifts, and kind hearted friendship. For a few weeks many traveled through the portal and back again freely. This fluke portal allowed Achilles and Rue to meet Ginger and the rest of her group. Achilles needed Ginger’s muscle to potentially defend their hoard for those who would seek to steal it. To Ginger this finally felt like an opportunity to be useful, and she agreed to travel back with them on the condition that Stella and Epitaph could come too. The agreement was made, and now Ginger fiercely defends her new home.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:59 am

Name: Stella Bluna
ID: #1913
Pronouns: They/Them
Personality: Laid back, sarcastic, and resilient
Size: Very Small, barley bigger than a wermling
Theme: Great Milenko - ICP
Magic Type/Abilities: Smoke/Fog
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Tea

Lore: Stella, like all small Hallow Realm wermlings, came from the corn fields. And after they emerged out of the corn they didn’t grow much. Despite their small stature they were gifted with wings for flight. They were found by Ginger just after leaving the cornfields, and they were amazed that another werm could be so big and powerful. This inspired Stella to continually hang out with Ginger. The relationship was rather one sided at the start, but quickly developed into a companionship.
As the fearsome leader of the Haunted Hallows group it was Ginger’s decision to travel back with Achilles and Rue to live with them. At first this decision disappointed Stella because they much prefer the dark foggy Hallow Realm. Stella was built to fly through dark skies and the bright desert days are very painful for their eyes. However, their opinion changed once Stella experienced that first night. The sky was abnormally clear in Edean and for the very first time Stella saw stars… They now study the night sky and create star charts based on what they see on their night flights. Milk tends to help with the creation of these sky maps.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:03 am

Name: Epitaph
ID: #4552
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Distinctive, exhilarating, and dedicated
Size: Medium
Theme: Memories by Weezer
Magic Type/Abilities: Song/Demon
Breeding Slots Open 2/3
Artist: Oblivion

Lore: The final third of Ginger’s Hallow Realm group is Epitaph, and he loves music. Skate punk is his favorite genre and his voice mimics the sound of Weezer and The Offspring incredibly well. Epitaph was found by Ginger and Stella when they were all wermlings. Ginger felt bonded to Epitaph from first sight, although she’ll rarely admit it. Through music Epitaph made that bond even stronger. Epitaph got incredibly excited when the Hallow Realm group decided to crossover into Edean permanently. He saw this as an opportunity to expand his horizons, and learn about new music. Currently Epitaph is still searching for others to join his band, or for a band that needs a lead singer.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:06 am

Name: Herbert
ID: #2463
Pronouns: Any (mainly uses he/him)
Personality: Brilliant, grumpy, and focused
Size: Large
Theme: Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
Magic Type/Abilities: Non-magical/undead.
Possesses uncontrollable electricity, and uncanny strength
Breeding Slots Permanently Closed
Artist: Tea

Lore: An undead werm with no magic of his own, Herbert was created by Frank with assistance from Rue. Achilles assumed that Rue was making Herbert with the intention of making a towering creature that could help them with scavenging. Despite her best efforts Rue was unable to locate all of the necessary parts for Frank, and Herbert came out a bit wonky. Herbert’s lack of a left leg makes it harder for him to maneuver through rough terrain to scavenge. However, he is still stronger than the average werm and has no trouble pushing around heavy objects. Even though he isn’t exactly what Achilles had in mind Herbert has proven himself to be useful around the group’s refuge. When Achilles and Rue discovered The Outpost it wasn’t in very good condition, but with Herbert’s help the group has started to clear away spaces to be turned into a sort of werm apartment complex. The only rule being that all of the things found during scavenging sessions become a part of the same hoard.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:09 am

Name: Newt
ID: #2781
Pronouns: She/They
Personality: Organized, practical, and lively
Size: Medium Large
Theme: Let Down - Radiohead
Magic Type/Abilities: Slime transformation
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Oblivion

Lore: The last of the Hallow Realm wermz, Newt, was found by Achilles. Whilst casually going through Amelia’s shop Achilles became interested in the potions. Achillies ordered a potion without much thought, and he was promised that it would come with a helpful surprise. As it turned out not only did Achilles buy a potion from Amelia, but inside that potion bottle was a brand new friend! Newt came fully cooked with a passion for baking, and a love of the culinary arts. Achilles quickly learned that there are other flavors besides gummies and rocks, and was more than happy to welcome Newt into The Outpost. Currently Newt works as the head chef, and loves discovering new flavors. Newt tends to be rather stern, especially whilst cooking, but she likes to think of it as valuing her alone time. If you pay close attention you might notice that despite kicking all wermz out of the space she is cooking in, Newt will always allow Dante to come sit and talk with her.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:12 am

Name: Sabal Steeple
ID: #3574
Pronouns: He/They
Personality: Sensible, funny, and sage
Size: Large
Theme: Brand New Colony - The Postal Service
Magic Type/Abilities: Plant growth
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Oblivion (recolor)

Achievements: X X X X X X X
Lore:After moving into the cellar of The Outpost Herbert decided to clear away some rubble. Buried underneath it was a mysterious hidden door. Milk was sent in as reconnaissance, and discovered a plentiful greenhouse which Sabal calls home. When the door was sealed Sabal was left in a deep state of hibernation. Shortly after Sabal fell asleep the greenhouse had been buried by dust storms, and it was a miracle that what little power remained kept everything alive. Upon finding Sabal they were taken out of the greenhouse by Rue who helped them wake up over the next few days. Once they regained consciousness Sabal was shocked by how much the world around them had changed. Grateful for Rue’s help Sabal decided to continue living in the greenhouse. Currently Sabal assists Rue in creating healing salves out of the aloe that grows in the greenhouse. They also work, along with other wermz, to bring plants to those that want them. Sabal enjoys that plants from their greenhouse makes other wermz happy, and dedicates most of their time tending the greenhouse.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:34 am, edited 12 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me