Glittermintghost Archive [DNP]

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: Glittermintghost Archive [DNP]

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:17 am

Name: Buck
ID: #4576
Pronouns: He/She/They/Rip/Tear
Personality: Standoffish, imposing, and determined
Size: Medium Large
Theme: Doom Theme (Midi Version)
Magic Type/Abilities: Weapon master and endurance
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Tea

Lore: No one knows where Buck came from. He just appeared one day and stated "I am Buck. I live here now." We haven't heard much out of him since, except for a few grunts and a fondness for the words rip and tear. He tends to keep to himself, and if you look close enough many scars can be seen along his body. He seems to have a fondness for Snick, and the other common werms, but he refuses to talk to anyone else. We’ve agreed to let Buck stay here, and do as he pleases because it is clear that he needs a safe place to call home. Although we haven't seen it in practice Buck swore to Rue that should The Outpost be in danger he would defend it with his life.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:36 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:51 am

Name: Twiki
ID: #7023
Pronouns: Any? It/Its
Personality: Curious, Mysterious, and Dark
Size: Any?????
Theme: Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
Magic Type/Abilities: V O I D
Breeding Slots 3/3
Artist: DogTreat

Lore: It looks... wrong... that's all Buck can think when he met its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when he does. When Buck shimmies back, it slithers forward. Buck has nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as he slides his way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, he found himself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend... It continues to follow Buck around to this day, wether Buck wants this or not is yet to be determined. The other wermz have started to call it Twiki in the hopes that giving it a name will make it less frightening.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:36 am, edited 16 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:58 am

Name: Sanguine
ID: #4210
Pronouns: They/Meat
Personality: Iconic, roguish, and manipulative
Size: Large
Theme: Meteor Shower - Cavetown
Magic Type/Abilities: Demon/Temptress
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Oblivion

Lore:Sanguine is adored by all that come in contact with them. Summoned by Whisper through an accidental demon pact, Sanguine must fulfill their duties to him before they can reap the rewards of becoming an all powerful succubus. In the meantime Sanguine is rather charming and friendly despite their diva appearance. Due to their devilish charm Sanguine has the ability to get whatever they want, whenever they want, and a majority of the group’s gummies come from them. Rue discovered Whisper and Sanguine living in one of the best rooms in The Outpost, and the pair had no issue with a few more wermz around. Whisper agreed to Achilles conditions, and welcomed the idea of a shared hoard.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:04 am

Name: Whisper
ID: #4478
Pronouns: He/him
Personality: Introverted, productive, and reliable
Size: Very Large
Theme: Kingdom of Rust - Doves
Magic Type/Abilities: None
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Oblivion

Lore:Whisper, a cautious werm, was brought into the fold by Sanguine, who he summoned from the Hallow Realm accidently. While Sanguine now owes Whisper a favor he isn’t quite sure what he would want from them. Whisper is just about one of the sweetest wermz on Edean. He would never do crimes or get into fights like most other wermz. This has caused him to be seen as meek by others. He much prefers to stay in the quietness of his room working on crafting clothes and accessories. Whisper has a keen eye for details which caught the attention of Sanguine, and the two became close rather quickly. When seen together Whisper looks quite a bit smaller than Sanguine, but in reality he is a good foot above them. Since Sanguine has grown fond of Whisper they have decided not to trick him out of the debt that they owe to him. Rather, Sanguine wants to fulfill a true need that Whisper might have in the future.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:41 am

Name: Ehren Perez
ID: #4841
Pronouns: She/her
Personality: Charismatic, swindler, and devoted
Size: Medium
Theme: Miserlou - Dick Dale
Magic Type/Abilities: Vibes
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Piine

Lore: Perez is clever, hard-working, and earnest. In the past she was a fairly successful con-man. Because of this she can be stubborn, sweet-talking, and even manipulative at times. She is also proficient at making deals and getting others to agree with her. However, she does have a good-natured and considerate side to her. Upon hearing of The Outpost refuge Ehren knew that this is where she had to be. Perez’s ambitions lead her to meeting with Achilles and the two agreed to officially expand, clean up, and rebuild parts of The Outpost inorder to turn it into a resort for other wermz. This new business venture has proved that Perez has no time for nonsense, and that she can be tough as nails when necessary. Perez’s updates to The Outpost come in tandem with Sanguine’s growing popularity. Which has turned The Outpost from a secluded refuge into something of a capital in a small town.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:49 pm

Name: Gash (the Glitter Mint Ghost)
ID: #4923
Pronouns: They/He
Personality: Creative, weird, and chill
Theme: Times To Die - Car Seat Headrest
Magic Type/Abilities: Ghost
Breeding Slots I will be very picky 3/3 open
Artist: Piine

Lore: The first resident/customer of The Outpost! Ash is a dedicated scribe and loves to go through Rue’s notes and turn them into full stories. Ash found a flier for The Outpost just outside of the Scavenger’s Guild. It seemed to be haphazardly taped to a rock without Polo’s permission. Ash decided to see who would make such a curious decision and went to go find The Outpost. Upon arrival they fell in love with the place and the wermz that called it home. Since then Ash has helped welcome others to The Outpost.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:24 am

Name: Snick
ID: #5015
Pronouns: Any (responds to their name more than pronouns)
Personality: Dependable, silly, and affectionate
Size: Small
Theme: Vacant Lot - The Growlers
Magic Type/Abilities: Lava/weak telepathy for communication
Breeding Slots: 3/3 open
Artist: Paper (recolor)

Lore: Snick was welcomed into The Outpost by Perez, and quickly bonded with Buck. Snick is much more charismatic, but respectfully declined to share the details of their relationship with the resident mysterious werm. It is clear that Buck and Snick formed a very close bond and the pair almost never leave one another’s sides. Once Now that Snick is settled in The Outpost Newt has taken them up as an apprentice. Newt has been looking for a fire magic werm to cook with for quite some time now, and was very excited to meet Snick. Newt and Snick now work together in The Outpost kitchen figuring out wonderful new flavors.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Mon May 29, 2023 5:39 pm

Name: Rain
ID: #5373
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Eccentric, Fun, Honest
Size: large
Theme: Home - Resonance
Magic Type/Abilities: Rave bard
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Thovatos

Lore: Rain is an absolute blast to be around. Her intoxicating personality leads many to her dance floor for late night parties. She is very good friends with Perez, and the two are almost constantly scheming together. Rain is both the DJ and host for the weekly raves at The Outpost, which means she is almost completely nocturnal. Whenever she is not headlining a dance party she mingles with night owl residents over warm cups of turmeric tea.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Wed May 31, 2023 7:23 am

Name: Zero
ID: #2261
Pronouns: He/him/any
Personality: Reserved, Innovative, Curious
Size: Small
Theme: From Eden - Hozier
Magic Type/Abilities: Is a living ragdoll
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Paper

Lore: None yet, I just like that Tim Burton movie
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:34 pm

Name: Bootz
ID: #5604
Pronouns: He/Him
Personality: Serene, Aloof, Weird
Theme: Aquatic Ambience - Scizzie
Magic Type/Abilities: Is a pool floaty
Breeding Slots Open 3/3
Artist: Dogtreat

Lore: Bootz was magically brought to life by one of Newt’s recipes gone wrong. She pored the botched slimes into a transparent green bag and it transformed into a sentient crocodile werm. Although Bootz possesses no magic of his own his seemingly infinite gooey insides can be used as healing salves.
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me