Mystic Temple Collection

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Mystic Temple Collection

Postby Sappheara » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:14 pm

ImagePlease DO NOT post anywhere in this thread. Thank you.

You start walking along a path in the forest, filled with large trees with green leafs; your surrounded by them. There is also, brushes with flowers, green grass and colorful flowers. You look over to your left, you could see deer like animals grazing, their eating off of a bush filled with fruits. Not really paying attention to the animals, you keep walking along the path. You can see the end of the path where the forest suddenly cuts off, you start thinking What can be a head? I never been this far. You walk at the end of the path, chills run down your spine. You look behind you to the beautiful colorful forest with animals roaming around. You start to notice that the animals will not come near this area. Looking a head of you, you could see where the green grass starts to turn brown. You start to wonder why the grass starts to die. A large lump is stuck in your throat, you shallow hard to clear it. You want to turn around, but decided that you came to far, and continue your journey.

Before you continue, you look around the area, this place is giving you goosebumps. You take a deep breath before you start to continue down the long path. As you continue, you see dead trees; some tree are broken and lay on the ground. There are also bushes with dead leafs; some are missing there leafs. Unsure where this path is leading you, not noticing that the dead brown grass is mix with muddy water. You start to shiver, as you walk the twisted path, headstones are sticking up out of the ground. The closer you get, you see that some of the headstones are crack in different places. A couple of them are broken in half; some lay flat on the muddy water. They are some that have dust and spider webs all over them. There is no grass near, just mud and water. Up head, you can see that the twisted path leads up a hill.

Your a little upset that your new shoes is cake with mud. As you continue up the hill, you start to notice a large black castle. Wondering why it's out here in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a scary graveyard. You start to become curious what's inside, chili's ran down your spin and goosebumps run up your arm. As you walk closer, you notice that the building as blood red trimmings. You hear weird noises. As you get closer to the castle, the noise gets louder and louder. You take a deep breath as you look at the glass door, skull and cross bones hang on the doors. You wonder if you should enter.

Clearing your throat. you step into the entrance of the castle. You turn to your right, you spot a skinny young women sitting in front of large polish oak desk. Her long black hair with blue streaks tied in pigtails. Sappheara was at her desk organizing her paper work. She took a deep breath, she was getting very tired from all the work she was doing the last couple of days. Sappheara heard foot step approaching her desk. Looking up at the person with a large smile. "Hi, I'm so glad you came to visit!" Sappheara walks towards you holding out her hand. "Welcome to my wonderful palace, this is were I keep all my wonderful pets of all species. Enjoy and have a look around." Stepping aside so the person can look around.
Sappheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sappheara » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:38 pm

April | May | June | July | August | September | Tess's Birthday | October | Halloween | November
Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | Staff Birthdays | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | April
April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 1st Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | August | September | October
Halloween | November | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | April
Chicken Smoothie's 2nd Birthday | Easter | May | Mother's Day | June | July | August | September | October
Halloween| November | Guy Fawkes | Thanksgiving | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Kwanzaa
Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | Penguin Awareness Day | February | Chinese New Year's | Valentine's Day
March | St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 3rd Birthday | Easter | May
Selcouth's Birthday | June | Vampiric's Birthday | July | Tess Moving To Japan | Medieval Faire | August
Yulynh's Birthday | September | October | Halloween | November | 200,000 Members | December | Christmas
Hanukkah | Kwanzaa | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | Chinese New Year's | February | Valentine's Day | Mardi Gras | March
St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 4th Birthday | Easter | May | June | Plushies Delay
July | Summer Beach | August | September | October | Halloween | November | December | Christmas
Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Chinese New Year's | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day
Easter | April | April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 5th Birthday | May | June | July | Slumber Party | August
September | October | Halloween | November | December | Christmas | Hanukkah | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | Chinese New Year's | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day
April | April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 6th Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | Egypt Event | August
September | Moon Festival | October | Halloween | November | Thanksgiving | December | Christmas
Hanukkah | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Chinese New Year's | Valentine's Day | Mardi Gras | March
St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 7th Birthday | Easter | May | June | July
Candy Event | August | September | October | Halloween | November | Thanksgiving | December | Hanukkah

Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Chinese New Year's | Valentine's Day | Leap Day
Tell A Fairy Tale Day | March | St. Patrick's Day | Easter | April | April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 8th Birthday
May | June | July | Space Event | August | September | October | Halloween | November | December | Hanukkah

Store Pets | January | New Year's | Chinese New Year's | February | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day
April | April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 9th Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | Lost City | August
September | October | Halloween | November | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Valentine's Day | Chinese New Year's | March | St. Patrick's Day
Easter | April | April Fool's | Chicken Smoothie's 10th Birthday | May | June | July | Jungle Event | August
September | October | Halloween | November | December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Valentine's Day | Chinese New Year's | March | St. Patrick's Day
April | April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 11th Birthday | Easter | May | June | July | Fae Mischief | August

Store Pets | January | New Year's | Chinese New Year's | February | Valentine's Day | Leap Day | March
St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 12th Birthday | Easter | May | June | July
Carnival Event | August | September | October | Halloween | November | Origami Day | December | Hanukkah

Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Lunar New Year | Valentine's Day | March | St. Patrick's Day
Easter | April | April Fools | Chicken's Smoothie's 13th Birthday | Earth Day | May | Eid al-Fitr | June | July
Cave Event | August | International Cat Day | International Dog Day | September | International Red Panda Day
October | Halloween | November | Hanukkah | December | Christmas | Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Lunar New Year | Valentine's Day | March | Mardi Gras
St. Patrick's Day | April | April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 14th Birthday | Easter | May
National Pizza Party Day | June | World Rainforest Day | July | Internet Event | Disability Pride Month | August
World Lions Day | September | October | Halloween | November | December | Hanukkah | Christmas
Special Releases

Store Pets | January | New Year's | Lunar New Year | February | Pancake Day | Valentine's Day | March
St. Patrick's Day | Easter | April | April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 15th Birthday | May
Endangered Species Day | June | Pride Month | Ocean Day | July | Camping Event | August | September
Mid-Autumn Festival | October | World Octopus Day | Halloween | November | Chicken Nugget Day
December | Hanukkah | Christmas | Special Releases

Image 80FF00 537333 7B9462
Store Pets | January | New Year's | February | Lunar New Years | Valentine's Day | Leap Day | March
St. Patrick's Day | Easter | April | April Fools | Chicken Smoothie's 16th Birthday

Last edited by Sappheara on Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:24 am, edited 160 times in total.
Sappheara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sappheara » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:39 pm

Sappheara

My pets
My items