🌈LGBTQ+ CS Pet Pride Collection!🌈

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

🌈LGBTQ+ CS Pet Pride Collection!🌈

Postby piepinkpony » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:32 am

Credit to dragonsealpup and https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4349942%20This%20Post <-- This post for the idea!
Also here is the offical WIP pride post by global mod Aaron! https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4869406#p142088263

Hi, I'm Piepinkpony, I'm Polysexual and use They/Them Pronouns. To honour pride I wanted to start a thread to show of all the Pride themed pets. Some of these are the official ones released by CS (see link above) and some are just ones I think fit the flags. All suggestions for new flags and identities are very welcome :) Please post below your pets that represent different identities, I'd love to see what you can find!

I will not be able to add all the pets that match (particularly rainbow ones!) so feel free to check out my groups as well below:
My Rainbow group is here: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=6966158&userid=350191
My Pride group is here: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=6964503&userid=350191

Ashmore is my Polysexual mascot
Pet's name: Ashmore

Swirls is my Lesbian mascot (For my Girlfriend)
Pet's name: Swirls

All sexualities and genders are welcome here.

With each flag will be a VERY brief explanation of that identity. If you want more information I recommend doing some research and exploring. If anything is incorrect or offence please let me know so I can change it. Most of my research comes from https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/LGBTA_Wiki

We are an affiliate for the

Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

The Chicken Smoothie News is a community-run Newsletter that has exclusive interviews with staff and members such as Simon, we analyze trade data, keep up with art trends, and so much more! Additionally, we also feature dress-ups, compliments, and art from users every single month, so if you'd like to get your name out there, submitting for the news is the perfect place!

This ad is here for affiliate purposes, as this thread is being advertised on our Newspaper currently! If you would also like to get an ad in our paper, you can Apply Here!

All hate will just be reported and blocked.
Last edited by piepinkpony on Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 am, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pride was a RIOT. Black lives matter! They/Them
Pride pets -->https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4351842
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gay Pride/Rainbow

The term Gay is most often used to refer to men who are sexually and romantically attracted to other men. It has also now become an umbrella term for many in the LGBTQ+ spectrum. This is probably the most well known flag identified with the LGBTQ+ community but the original dates back to 1978 and was designed by Gilbert Baker. As there are many pets on CS that are rainbow (I have over 50 in my rainbow group which is excluding those in Dreamie groups) I'm not posting them all, just a few favorites.

Traditional Pride Flag:
Pets:
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

Philadelphia People Of Color Inclusive Flag:
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage

Progress Pride Flag:
The Progress Pride flag was developed in 2018 by non-binary American artist and designer Daniel Quasar (who uses xe/xyr pronouns). Based on the iconic rainbow flag from 1978, the redesign celebrates the diversity of the LGBTQ community and calls for a more inclusive society. Further updates have included the intersex flag as well as the trans flag in the triangle section.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Queer Pride Flag
Queer is an umbrella term for people who are not heterosexual or are not cisgender. Originally meaning "strange" or "peculiar", queer came to be used pejoratively against those with same-sex desires or relationships in the late 19th century. Beginning in the late 1980s, queer activists, such as the members of Queer Nation, began to reclaim the word as a deliberately provocative and politically radical alternative to the more assimilationist branches of the LGBT community. In the 21st century, queer became increasingly used to describe a broad spectrum of non-normative sexual and/or gender identities and politics.
Pets:

Ally Flag:
There are debates on including this flag, as allies are supportive of the community as opposed to part of it. However, this flag works really well with some pets so here are some pets that are definitely allies!
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:05 am, edited 27 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lesbian/Sapphic/WLM (Women Loving Women)

The term Lesbian is most often used for a female who is sexually and romantically attracted to other females. As with the rainbow flag there are multiple flags (And identities) within the Lesbian community.

Pink Lesbian Flag:
The original pink lesbian flag also had a lipstick mark in the corner, but there are variants without. Unfortunately the creator of the lipstick lesbian flag is racist, transphobic, butchphobic, and biphobic, and as such many people feel uncomfortable using it. The flag without the lipstick mark is still accepted, but it is now less widely used compared to the community flag (See below).
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Community Lesbian Flag:
This flag is modeled after the seven-band pink flag, was introduced on Tumblr by blogger Emily Gwen in 2018. It is a variant of the lesbian flag without the negative history of the creator.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Pet's name: Sappho

Sappho Pride Flag:
This flag was originally a lesbian pride flag proposal for more than just femme lesbians, but has expanded as an umbrella pride flag for all sapphic lesbian identities, and has become known in internet circles as “the sapphic flag.”. Quote from the creator: "Sappho describes her lover as wearing violets, rosebuds, dill and crocuses. Reading this, it was like a puzzle came together in my head, all at once. It was the crocuses that especially caught my eye. Crocus flowers are pretty incredible; they can bloom even with snow still on the ground. They are strong and hardy flowers. In the opposite of that spectrum, you have roses, soft and fragile. The yellow in the flag is strength, and the pink fragility. Both are allowed. Both are okay. You can be both. And you are not less or more for either. Then there is the dill green. Green has always been associated with nature, with growth, and with healing. Appropriately, did you know that soldiers in ancient times applied burnt dill seeds to their wounds, to help healing? " https://kispesan.tumblr.com/post/175281520234/the-sapphic-flag-this-flag-was-originally-a#:~:text=This%20flag%20was%20originally%20a%20lesbian%20pride%20flag%20proposal%20for,as%20%E2%80%9Cthe%20sapphic%20flag.%E2%80%9D
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sapphic Flag:
Sapphic is an umbrella term used to describe a woman or non-binary person of any sexual orientation who is attracted to other women or non-binary people. The term sapphic is derived from the Greek poet Sappho, who lived on the isle of Lesbos. The sexual identity of Sappho has been long debated, but some interpret her poems as meaning she had relationship with women.
Pets:
ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am, edited 27 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Multi-Sexualities

Postby piepinkpony » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 am

These are for the sexualities of those attracted to multiple genders.

Bisexual Pride Flag:
The term Bisexual refers to a person who is attracted to two or more genders. This is typically male and female, but Bisexuality includes all genders including Non-Binary genders. It was first used in 1892 by the American neurologist Charles Gilbert Chaddock, but began to truly evolve as an identity in the 1970's. Due to the similarity in colours pets matching the Androgyne flag are also contained here.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage

Pansexual Pride Flag:
The term Pansexual refers to an individual who is attracted to all genders. Those who identify as Pan often say they are "Gender blind" as gender doesn't play a role in attraction. Pansexual was first termed in 1914 but was not actively used as an identity till the 1970's/1980's.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Polysexual Pride Flag:
The term Polysexual refers to an individual who is attracted to some genders but not all. I use this term as I am attracted to those who female and non-binary but not those who are male. The term first appeared in the 1920's but did not gain prominence as an identity until 1974.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage

Omnisexual Pride Flag:
The term Omnisexual is defined as the sexual attraction to all genders, although unlike pansexual, gender often still plays a role in one's attraction. The word omnisexuality appears as early at the 1959 beat poet Lawrence Lipton's The Holy Barbarians, but the first time it was described in the context of the current definition was in a 1984 text titled simply Sexual Choices: An Introduction to Human Sexuality, which described omnisexuality as "a state of attraction to all sexes".The omnisexual flag was designed by Pastelmemer on or before July 4, 2015. It is unknown if the colors have any meaning at the time of being made, but a purposed meaning is as follows: The light pink and light blue represents the gender spectrum. Pink represents attraction to femininity and women. Blue color represents attraction to masculinity and men. The deep purple (sometimes depicted as black) represents attraction to people whose gender identity falls outside of the named categories.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:43 am, edited 31 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aro/Ace Spectrum

Postby piepinkpony » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 am

Aromantic Pride Flag:
Aromantic/Aro is a term used by individuals who feel little or no romantic attraction. This is not the inability to feel love in general, such as family love, just a lack of romantic love.
Pets:
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Demiromantic Pride Flag:
The demiromantic flag represents those on aromantic spectrum, who do not experience romantic attraction until they have formed a deep emotional connection with someone.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Greyromantic Pride Flag
Greyromantic or greyaromantic (also spelled as grayromantic or grayaromantic) is a romantic orientation on the aromantic spectrum which describes those who relate with aromanticism, yet feel that there are parts of their experience that aren't fully described by the word aromantic. The creator of the greyromantic flag is unknown, but it was based on the layout of the greysexual flag, but with green instead of purple to represent aromanticism.
Pets:

Asexual Pride Flag:
Asexual/Ace is a term used by individuals who do feel little or no sexual attraction.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage

Demisexual Pride Flag:
Demisexual is a term used by individuals who only experience sexual attraction after they form a close emotional bond with another individual. The term was first used in 2006 and didn't become widely used until 2008.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Greysexual/Graysexual Pride Flag
Someone who is greysexual only experience sexual attraction some of the time, and sometimes not at all. Their level of sexual attraction could fall anywhere from “not normally, but sometimes,” to “enjoys sex only under very specific circumstances”. It is the grey area between asexual and zedsexual. The concept of grey-asexuality developed in the early 2000s on the AVEN forums. In 2003, an AVEN member proposed the concept of "semisexuality," naming a half-way point between being asexual and not. Later, in 2006, AVEN member KSpaz proposed the term "gray-a" to describe the "fuzzy" space in the asexual spectrum.
Pets:

Aroace Pride Flag
The aroace flag first appeared on Tumblr in December 2018, by a user named “aroaesflags”. It was a design that was made in consultation with other aroace members of Tumblr, and went through several design stages. Orange represents community, yellow is for love and relationships that exist outside of conventional ideas of romantic and sexual relationships, white is for wholeness as people and representing platonic and nonamorous relationships. The light and dark blue both representthe aroace identity (blue as the colour between aromantic green and asexual purple).
Pets:
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:12 am, edited 33 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Transgender, Intersex and Non-Binary

Postby piepinkpony » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:34 am

Transgender Pride Flag
Transgender/Trans is a term that refers to an individual whose gender identity differs from they assigned sex at birth. This term can also be used as an umbrella term for anyone who is not cis (Ie. identifies with their assigned sex at birth). Individuals who could be identifies as Trans date back as far as the 1300's at least and this identity has a rich cultural history that can't be explained in a short paragraph.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage Image Image ImageImage

Intersex Pride Flag:
Intersex is a term that refers to an individual who is born with a range of primary and secondary sexual characteristics that do not fit the typical binary descriptions. Intersex individuals have been noted in history since around 300BC, but the term intersex was not coined until the 1940's. Not all intersex people identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community. The intersex flag was unveiled on July 5, 2013 by creator Morgan Carpenter, then co-chair of Organization Intersex International Australia. Carpenter created the flag as a way to have a commonly understood symbol and flag.
Pets:
ImageImage Image Image Image

Non-Binary Pride Flag:
Non-Binary is a term that refers to an individual whose gender identity is outside of the binary male and female. It can serve as an umbrella term for other identities such as Bigender and Gender Fluid, or it can be used as a definition in its own right.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:58 am, edited 18 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Genders Galore

Genderfluid Pride Flag:
Genderfluid is a term used by individuals whose gender is not fixed and fluctuates over time. Genderfluid individuals can fluctuate through multiple genders such as; male, female, non-binary and demigirl. This term has been used since the 1980's.
Pets:
ImageImage ImageImageImage

Agender Pride Flag:
Agender is a term that literally means genderless. Those who are agender may feel genderless, gender neutral, like they have an unknown gender or not currently have a word that fits their gender. Whilst individuals who are agender have been noted since the1980's, agender did not become a commonly used term in the LGBTQ+ community until the early 2000's.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage

Genderqueer Pride Flag:
Genderqueer is a term most often used by individuals whose is non-normative. This can be personal to each individual. However genderqueer has held many historical meanings and connotations since it's emergence in the 1980's, and if often an umbrella term for non-binary individuals.
Pets:
ImageImageImage Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Bigender Pride Flag:
Bigender is a gender identity in which a person has or experiences two genders. The genders may be any combination of two genders, and those genders can be binary ("man" or "woman") or non-binary. They may be experienced simultaneously or may alternate, and they may not be experienced equally or in the same way. For example, a bigender person may be both a woman and a man, agender and neutrois, or non-binary and a woman.
Pets:

Intergender Pride Flag:
Intergender is a gender identity under the nonbinary and transgender umbrella terms. Intergender people have a gender identity that is in the middle between the binary genders of female and male, and may be a mix of both. This variant of the flag was created on November 20, 2014, by two moderators of the Tumblr blog actuallyintersex.
Pets:

Pangender Pride Flag:
Pangender refers to a person whose gender identity that is not limited to one gender and may encompass all genders at once. The pangender flag was proposed by Cari Rez Lobo at Pangendering in 2015. All colors of the flag are very light and bright, because the white color represents broad inclusion; white light has all the different colors in it, much like how pangender has all the genders in it. The yellow represents all genders not related to female and male, the light red color stands for the transition to the genders associated with the male and female binary, and the violet refers to the transition to and combination of female and male.
Pets:

Trigender Pride Flag:
Trigender is a form of multigender in which someone has three distinct gender identities. These three gender identities can be any genders, either binary or non-binary, so long as it is exactly three. Trigender individuals may experience these genders simultaneously or fluidly. The trigender flag was created by an unknown individual on or before July 4, 2015. The pink stripe represents femininity and feminine genders, the blue stripe represents masculinity and masculine genders, and the green stripe represents androgyny and third/other genders.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:31 am, edited 28 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Demi- genders

Demiboy Pride Flag:
Demiboy is a term used by individuals who identify partly, but not completely, with being male. They may or maynot identify as another gender in addition to male.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage

Demigirl Pride Flag:
Demigirl is a term used by individuals who identify partly, but not completely, with being female. They may or maynot identify as another gender in addition to female.
Pets:
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage

Demigender Pride Flag:
Demigender is a term used by individuals that feel a partial, but not a full, connection to a particular gender identity or just to the concept of gender. Demigender can be an umbrella term for non-binary, demiboy or demigirl identities. Individuals may or may not identify with a particular partial gender.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Demiflux Pride Flag
Demiflux is a gender identity where one part is static while the other fluctuates. It is a a sort of genderfluidity and is a subset of genderflux. The demiflux flag is a mix between the demigender, demigirl, and demiboy flags. The flag was created by an unknown user on or before October 27, 2018. It has no confirmed meaning.
Pets:
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:27 am, edited 21 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MLM/Vincian/Achillean

Postby piepinkpony » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:35 am

MLM stands for Men Loving Men and as WLM have multiple identities such as Lesbian and Sapphic, so do MLM.

MLM/Vincian Pride Flag:
The blue MLM flag is also known as the Vincian flag was created because the term "gay" has become commonly used as an adjective to describe not just homosexuality, but is also used by the entire LGBT community in general. The term Vincian was coined by Tumblr user bivirgil on June 22, 2018 as an alternative for achillean (see later) and gay men. In the mid-2010s, gay activist Valentin Belyaev posted his version of the gay man flag in an initiative group in VKontakte to combat gayphobia and on Tumblr. It later spread further on the internet and especially spread in the gay activist space. This flag consists of shades of azure and blue, symbolizes the diversity of the gay community and is an analog of the traditional lesbian flag, consisting of shades of rose and red. Later in 2019, the Tumblr Blog gayflagblog proposed a flag based off of the prior version that addressed some issues with the old one by adding symbolic and historical meanings to each color and stripe as well as allowing those in the community to offer input and propose their own changes.The top three stripes represent community, healing, and joy. The bottom three stripes represent pure love, fortitude, and diversity. The white middle stripe is taken from the trans flag and represents all trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming vincians/gay men. The green and teal in the flag represent nature, as love between men is often seen as “unnatural” in the eyes of society and in religion. Furthermore, gay men have historically used green flowers and plants (carnations, hyacinths, etc.) The blue-to-purple gradient on the bottom of half the flag symbolizes how some vincians might be stereotypical, some might not be, and some are in-between or fluid.
Pets:
ImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Achillean Pride Flag:
Achillean, also known as men-loving men (MLM), apollian, chaeronean, or wildean refers to a man or man-aligned person who is attracted to other men or man-aligned people. The word achillean has historically been used to describe things relating to the mythological figure Achilles.The resurgence of achillean is likely due to the the internet, specifically a post by Tumblr user asculan on June 13, 2016. The original achillean flag was created by Tumblr user pridenpositivity in 2016. The flag was redesigned by DeviantArt user Pride-Flags on October 5, 2016, and is widely accepted as the current achillean flag. Both flags have two blue stripes on the top and bottom representing men. In the center is a green carnation. In ancient Rome and 19th century England, green indicated gay affiliations. It is very similar to the Sapphic flag for WLW.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage

Cinthean Pride Flag:
Cinthean is a flag and an optional alternative term specifically for gay/homosexual men and nonbinary people. Cinthean is based heavily off of the tale of Hyacinthus. He was a lover of Apollo, who died in an accident while playing discus with him in some versions of the tale. As he died, Apollo transformed his blood into a flower to honor him. Said flower is believed by many to be what we know as the Hyacinth. The flag colors are based off of common Hyacinth flowers, and the symbol for the flag resembles the Hyacinth flower. https://cintheanz.carrd.co/#
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am, edited 24 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fluid Sexualities

Postby piepinkpony » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:35 am

Abrosexual Pride Flag:
Abrosexual refers to an individual whose sexuality is changing or fluid. The Abrosexual Pride Flag has existed since 2015. The flag was created by Mod Chad of pride-flags-for-us after another anonymous person requested it. It is unknown why this person chose these colors specifically.
Pets:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by piepinkpony on Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:09 am, edited 10 times in total.
piepinkpony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me