Flametail Hellunds User Archives

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Flametail Hellunds User Archives

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:32 am

So since there are becoming more and more existing Flametail Hellunds, I feel it is time to have an archives of some sort. So here it is.

Rules:
1) Only post here ONCE! You can use your single post to link to your own personal archives, or you can use your single post as your archive! But no more than a single post per account!
2) I will NOT post for anyone! It is your responsibility to post here, keep it updated, and keep track of your adopted hellunds.
3) You may add what you have in your FH Bank and items you have bought from the shop into your archive post as well, if you like, but it's not necessary.
4) If you are liking to your own personal archive, please be sure to put a link back to the original Flametail Hellunds thread in your own archive.
5) NO OTHER ADOPTS HERE! This is ONLY for Flametail Hellunds! If you are linking to a personal archive, by all means have other adopts there, but they do NOT belong in this thread.

Below I will put examples for you of what you can do, and what you can NOT do.

This is okay:

This is the link to my archive thread!
Ink's Inks - All the pretty adoptables

Here is the list of my lovely Hellunds!
Furion
Scarab

This is where you can find all of my adopted Flametail Hellunds! Yay!
Image + Image

**You are also allowed to add whatever wording you want to the post you make! Go ahead and make it pretty too if you like!**

Not Okay!

Here are all of my adopts!!!
Image + Image

Last edited by Inkeyu on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Inkeyu's Flametail Hellunds!

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:33 am

Bank:
~ Unlimited Candles
~ Unlimited Candy Eyeballs

Image - Available for breeding
Last edited by Inkeyu on Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PixieStoryteller's Hellunds + List of Items/Currency

Postby PixieStoryteller » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:41 am

I actually have a website I'm currently updating with all my adopts and their info. Here is the link to the Flametail Hellund page (feel free to look around at the myriad of other adopts I have, but know that there are definitely some super WIP pages ^^')
OH, and all of them are available for breeding, just please PM me first to let me know who you're using (mostly so that I can keep a lookout for the resulting babbinz! ^v^').

And here I'll keep my current list of items and currency I have:

Currency
Candy: 1
Tokens: N/A
Candles: N/A

Items
N/A
PixieStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery