Dustclan-Rise Warriors (WIP)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Dustclan-Rise Warriors (WIP)

Postby powpowx » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:51 pm

THE CATS

Beaverstar- Leader and Founder. A short-haired seal sepia point with golden eyes. He's was born as a runt, making him rather scrawny for his age. One of his eyes is partially clouded from a slight blindness, but only the most observant notice it. A whisker is torn off, likely from a tussle in a tree. There's a small scar on his flank. How did that get there?

Viperstorm- Recently joined the clan. A young she cat warrior. She's a white and gray scottish fold with dark green eyes. Her tail is a little short and she's surprisingly fast. Viperstorm is a little aggressive and quick to attack. She has a lot to learn from Beaverstar.
Last edited by powpowx on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:34 am, edited 11 times in total.
powpowx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dustclan-Beaverstar WIP

Postby powpowx » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:02 am

DUSTCLAN TERRITORY
The Dustclan camp is far beyond the wanderings of twolegs. It lies deep in the mountains, where only the wind stirs the trees. Beaverstar found this place long after his sisters died, in search of a new home. It never crossed his mind that he might find a place to settle down until he was on his own. The long, crisp river than flows through the territory mystified him. Prey was plentiful, and the hills and mountains provided natural protection from most predators. He couldn't help but fall in love with the vats and varying landscape, so alas, he decided to call it his home. Dens have been made in the ridges of the hills, providing shelter from the wind and weather.

ABOUT THE CLAN
The members of Dustclan take after their leader, being peaceful cats that aren't quick to fight. They have a general knowledge of herbs and medicine cat tactics, in case a cat is injured or falls ill and there's no medicine cat around. Because of the river that flows through their territory, most cats are fond of the water and know how to fish. Cats make dens in the ridges of the rocks and hills, since they're an easy source of shelter. They follow the warrior code loosely, since they don't believe every aspect of the code is the right thing to do. As a result of the sharp rocks along their territory, many cats in this clan have sharper claws and harder pads.
Last edited by powpowx on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
♬ | adult | they/them | genderfluid |
| queer | FR | ♬

powpowx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dustclan-Rise Warriors (WIP)

Postby powpowx » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:26 am

Name: Beaverstar
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Siblings: None living
Description: A short-haired seal sepia point with golden eyes. He's was born as a runt, making him rather scrawny for his age. One of his eyes is partially clouded from a slight blindness, but only the most observant notice it. A whisker is torn off, likely from a tussle in a tree. There's a small scar on his flank. How did that get there?

History:
Beaverstar was born as a rouge, along with his two sisters, Shrew and Rye. At the time, Beaverstar wasn't known as his Beaverstar, of course, since he wasn't part of a clan yet. So, his sisters just called him Beaver because of his Beaver-like appearance. His mother abandoned him with his litter mates once they were 6 moons old, leaving them to fend for themselves. Shrew and Rye were stronger than Beaverstar was, since he was the runt of the litter. He would rely on them for protection against predators. Even though Beaverstar couldn't protect himself, he was a surprisingly skillful hunter. The three of them didn't go hungry very often because of this talent, except during the leafbare and leaffall seasons. When they reached the age of 36 moons, his sisters fell ill. None of them knew what their disease was, or how to cure it. They were rouges, not medicine cats; therefore, the disease became fatal and they soon joined Starclan. Beaver then continued to live as a rouge for 36 more moons, until he decided that cats are better off united as a clan than on their own, competing for food and shelter. Thus, he started Dustclan.

Personality:

Beaverstar is a creative and compassionate cat. Even though it may not seem like it on the surface, he is wiser than most. His clan members will come to him when they seek insight or knowledge. He prefers to spend time alone out in the forest climbing trees. "Climbing trees," Beaverstar claims, "helps clear your mind. When you're higher up, you're closer to our ancestors. They're the ones who hold all of the knowledge and experiences. They're the reason we know everything we know now." Beaverstar will always help out a fellow cat in need, and will always do whatever he thinks is right, even if it goes against the warrior code. Quarrels in Dustclan rarely happen, since Beaverstar is a big peacemaker. Cats come to him when conflict is needed to be resolved. As a result, his clan is more unified than others, especially in times of hardship. Because of his compassionate and creative traits, his clan members always listen to him when he speaks, since he usually finds a solution for any problem that arises. Because of his history with his sisters, he takes it upon himself to learn every single herb and its purpose, despite not being a medicine cat. This has become useful overtime, since Beaverstar can act as a backup medicine cat if absolutely necessary.

New Clan Member- Viperstorm
Beaverstar padded along the riverside, relishing the evening air. For the first time in many moons, he let his guard down. Because of this, he didn't notice the she cat watching him, with keen eyes like bullets. She flexed her claws and pounced onto the back of the tom cat, digging her teeth into his shoulder. Now, being a rouge for nearly six years doesn't get you nowhere. Beaverstar has had his fair share of fights, and he's won most of them. He shook her off surprisingly easily, and pinned her to the ground with his paws. A look of surprise washed over his face when he saw a young she cat, not much older than twelve moons, panting heavily. He snickered with amusement and let her go.
"Now, who may you be?" Beaverstar asked calmly. He knew the young cat wouldn't be any danger. She barely knew how to fight.
Beaverstar's attacker squinted up at him, hesitating. "Why should I tell you?" She attempted to sound brave. It didn't work. Her voice came out as a squeak.
Beaverstar's only reply was a soft blink. What am I going to do with you?He thought to himself.
"I-I'm...uh...I go by Viper," she finally answered. She shifted her weight from paw to paw, somewhat nervous. Viper began to regret attacking him, despite the fact that she didn't know why she even attacked him in the first place.
"Viper. Well, you caused quite a storm back there when you attacked me," that wasn't quite true, since the "fight" lasted about two seconds. However, Beaverstar didn't want to make her feel bad.
"Really?" Viper replied. Her eyes glimmered with satisfaction.
"Why don't you come with me?" The tomcat offered. He felt something special about this young she cat. He was well aware that she ambushed him, but he knew that there was more to her than that. "However, we'll have to change your name to a real warrior's name."
Viper pondered his offer. She was seriously considering it. She couldn't fight, so she had a hard time protecting herself from predators. This cat seemed to know what he was doing. He looked tough, despite his scrawny size. Viper could learn a thing or two from him. His demeanor seemed kind enough, but he might have other intentions. And she had to change her name? To what? That was quite an odd condition. She came to the conclusion that she could escape if she needed to. She was fast, and sneaky. Besides, what did she have to lose?
"I'll come with you." She responded. "But what to I have to change my name to?"
Beaverstar already had an idea in mind. "What about Viperstorm?" He suggested.
The she cat's eyes sparkled. She liked the idea. "Works for me!"
Beaverstar smiled. He turned and whisked tail, urging her to come along. The two cats trotted to the heart of Beaverstar's territory, where he then showed her around and she made herself a nest.
♬ | adult | they/them | genderfluid |
| queer | FR | ♬

powpowx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me